trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there you have it from her own mother - Jodi had mental problems and her friends had reached out to Jodi's mom on several occasions to ask her to get help for Jodi.

Minor4th...is there any way this can get to the jury through court? I highly doubt it without the parents' testimony, but I have to ask.

I had DD on, but missed the Mom due to a phone call! I'm sure this one will play again.

I've never wanted to see justice served as much as I do in this case.

OMG.. the whole
Our mind tends to go where it's been before ... line

If we tell the truth we tend to believe others tell us the truth or if we lie we tend to think other's are lying...

WTH? HUH? What is she trying to say??? I can't wait for JM to get a hold of her & point out all of JAs LIES and then say.. What ya think about that then to your "Our mind tends to go where it's been before" theory?? (sounds like Star Trek theory (also 60s & 70s show))

Sitting here watching her mom, I am not sure how I feel about it. I remember watching someone elses mom and look what happen. I sit and watch her mom laugh in the court room. This is something her daughter did and no concern for the victim. I don't want to say anything bad here.

Exactly! As far as I can see, the worm has already turned. I'm not certain Sandy wasn't trying to set up an insane defense right out of the gate.

What kind of consent would Dr. Drew need to show the tape of Flores speaking to Jodi's Mother? I think that's WAY over the line unless Mom said it was okay.

Public information.

At the risk of sounding callous, and I haven't seen the interview yet why is this coming out now? Would it be coming out if the DT were winning? I thoroughly doubt it.

Oh, no. Where will that fit in? Right before closing arguments?

Rebuttal is after defense is done - whenever that is. Can't wait!

What's really crazy Plumeria, is that I can't read your posts anymore without thinkin' about that dang finger! :floorlaugh: Thanks!

Sorry I just got to 'lunch break'! Just wanted to say that I hope when juror #5 is interviewed, whether it's true or not, that she says she was leaning toward acquittal. And I hope she says it over and over again. :rocker:

psst you hear that juror #5? dooo eeeet

Earlier they were saying that Deanna was nuts so I assume they want jusry to know that SHE was the one sending anonymous emails to GF's and slashing tires.

I think it sucks Dr Drew is airing these tapes of Jodi's parents. THEY are not on trial. JODI is.

Jodi was a grown assed 27 year old ADULT when she chose to murder Travis. Her parents are not responsible.

I disagree. It made me see her mother as a real person and actually drop my feelings of ill will against her!

I wonder if Juan took a little trip to an obscure strip mall beauty parlor that does nails and hair in California over the long weekend to have his hair dyed darker? Maybe he asked for the same shade Jodi requested and left with darker hair and a reciept from June 3rd that he will use to ambush her, and the dyed hair is his way of saying, "gotcha Jodi!"

I could easily get up on the stand and be an expert witness as good as this witness. Are we sure she is an expert ???? Granted I have some life's experience and age going for me but all that this woman says is what she heard and deduces what is common sense answers.

This is just what was needed after trial today.

Good Lord this better not be ANOTHER reason for the DT to ask for a damn mistrial. Pretty soon they'll have enough info to do just that. I'm thinking they better sequester the 17 jurors left and make JW quit going day by day through JA's pathetic life. I need a vacation from this trial. I've become too emotionally connected.

This is awesome, my feed is a bit behind so Nancy is just finishing which means I will not miss the start of DD OMG YES!!!!

The video is short & quick so watch closely. Waiting for the dad now. Can't wait for the full videos.

I like that he's airing the tapes. I have some respect for her mother now, knowing that Jodi had severe mental issues when she was young. No wonder she and her mother have problems now. After seeing her mother and aunt smiling in court, I couldn't stand them. Now I see her mother in a better light. She has had to deal with this whacko all of her life.

You got all that out of a one minute or less clip of her mother?

I think she tried to survive like all family members do when having to deal with a psychopath. She was probably fearful of her daughter too.

From what I have read it is horrific for family members when they have a psychopath as a child.

She seemed more honest and truly distraught in the one minute clip than her daughter did on the stand for 19 days.

If someone told you they had evidence that pointed to your child being a murderer, you would respond with "My child would NEVER kill anyone. You are WRONG." Jodi's mom didn't do that. Big red flag.

Like mother, like daughter she was scared that she would be found as an accomplice. Jodi was with her mother packing up a car with gun and knife in the car when she was arrested.

Her mother has been horrible throughout this trial, laughing, snickering and just disgusting. Showing absolutely no remorse for her daughter's behaviour.

I think DB is afraid of JA. I also think Ja was going to take a trip with her new gun to end him and Matt because they knew to much.

She did say she was on her way to visit Matt in the new rental car with the gun hidden.

I think it sucks Dr Drew is airing these tapes of Jodi's parents. THEY are not on trial. JODI is.

Jodi was a grown assed 27 year old ADULT when she chose to murder Travis. Her parents are not responsible.

It's a window into the dynamics of the family. NO ONE IS SAYING THE PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie