trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus in Marmite:
JesusTheMarmite.jpg

Oh Dear, he is going to say " I see NINJAS"!!!

OK....wait a damn minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are you saying this is about if this guy is an "expert" or not?

Like getting the photos thrown out altogether??????

They are ALREADY IN EVIDENCE...can they be removed now???????
He's DT witness. State's witness is Brown who is on the rebuttal list, I think.

O/T - I need a smoke. Be back sometime during this fairy tale

GOOD Juan is taking notes to annihilate this guy!! Next they'll have taro reader up!!

Witness . . . . saying not a bad camera - shoots low end video . . .

when look @ lens & camera . . . enhancement

straight lines on the end . . . .curve

shoot a chip chart

lines on 50 mm lens all the lines would be horizontal and vertical

fish eye - bowing effect - gives you a fisheye effect - usually happens on the edges . .. where lines are not straight.

reflections seen in photos . .. is it common to have a reflection?
can be

cornea - how do you account in the curvature -
2 things to take into account . . .

shooting into . . . shot product shots . . . picture of sunglasses . . you will have a picture of the photographer or

when you have an eye . .. exact shape of the cornea and is the lens recto-linear? (straight lines or fisheye curve)

tears . . . . cover up the cornea

lens is wide . . 1.25 format chip - 8 megabites. . . I had enough pixel data to get whatwas reflectd in the eye. . .

I went from 8 bit format in that camera - to 16 bit to prevent color stair stepping - smoother . . .

meta data came from the exemplar on the screen . . on every camera you have meta-data . . shutter speed, date, iso-light speed, max. apiture, pixel size, flash, and ? level and date of photo if camera clock was set correctly.

admit exhibit 1 . .
admitted for purpose of this hearing only

work done in this case - reflection able to obtain from TA's cornea . .

correct

why were you .. .. able to retain a refelction from his eyeball.

how many pixels per inch ppi . .. person holding camera was holding camera low - the white shwer enclosure - got a bounce and lite up person taking the picture.

a mapping of his eye - would have to take camera and map the lens . . .within a few feet but not how many inches

few feet determined how?
Boca is distortion in background not a lot in this in the depth of field so person in focus but background is blurry.

this was shot w/16 mm and get a full face like tht you would have to be fairly close

look @ exhibit #2
photo - enlargement @ stock 72tpi of the eye . . increased bit depth to 16 . . .

16 bit into the trillions of colors - prevents from red going to pink being choppy

TA left eye - move to admit exhibit #2
admitted for purpose of this hearing only

Wow, I got home too late for start of hearing(s) today but can't believe what I'm seeing. This non-expert is going to help DT claim two people were there? Like what, Jodi shot Travis and then while she was in a fog the ninjas showed up?

Maybe they really can have God testify, if DT can find a piece of toast with imprint of Jesus Christ?

The throat slasher taking notes to verify whether this expert is correct, because, after all, she is a professional photographer too.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

People on Youtube have been making up images on these photos for ages. I've no doubt that's where the 'inspriration' for this has come from.

I have questioned the competency of the DT but they aren't brain dead..... No way in heck they are going with the ninja story again.

I almost hope they do. Can you imagine the Jury's questions after? :great:

Since this is a death penalty case, I think this will be allowed in. :banghead:

Just a waste of time.

Maybe there is a reflection of Juan taking the jurors out to lunch at Hooters. Then they can get thier mistrial.

If he just presents the enhanced photo and doesn't make judgments to what is it in, wtf is he doing in court today?

Yes, and so what if she's kneeling? What does that prove? I'm lost as well.

This is one strand of spaghetti that will not stick to the wall Nurmi... give it up.

This guy's credentials are top notch. and he has testified as an expert in state and federal cases for the prosecution and defense.

I must not have heard correctly. I thought he said that he hasn't testified much but provides enhanced photos and video. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice