trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe (CMIIW) that JM said that the blob in Travis' eye could be a german shepherd or a chihuahua ... I don't think he said "mexican" - not that I heard anyway. He was referring to her saying she shakes like a chihuahua - definitely to get her goat :)

I did hear him say Mexican...It was pretty awesome, IMO.

Does anyone have direct knowledge that ALV was physically at the hearing yesterday? Beth Karas states on her FB that ALV is due in court today & I did not read any courtroom observers comment on seeing ALV there.

Is she the one whose husband was killed in front of a daycare? She wears Pashminas and acts like she's condescending to speak to all the peons around her--meanwhile, she's not attractive inside or out. I immediately had a negative feeling about her. I get a bey-otch vibe.

She's the one!

Is ALV back on the stand today? If so, what for? Thanks

It's unclear. She either resolved her issue with the State yesterday during a phone call or she will be in court this morning. It will be interesting either way.

Can I just state the obvious - I am DYING to hear her testimony about Jodi's psychological profile - this is the testimony I am most looking forward to - even more than the forensic computer guy. OOOh I just cannot wait!

Same here. That will be fascinating. I hope, hope, hope she's referred to as a sociopath!!

**there is a new mikee kung pow williams video on the spoof thread** :wink:

and all of steely's compilations are there too (in stickies section of forum)

It wasn't me after the UPS guy. I have Juan 1st, Bus Driver 2nd and Man in the Moon 3rd. Bus Driver's fidelity is serious in question though.

UPS guy was mine. :blushing: I have a new beau now, he cleans pools. :what:

I quietly walked into my bathroom while my husband was in the shower and walked around the bathroom while talking in a regular voice and he never heard me. Then I even peed (sorry if tmi) and he only realized I was there when I flushed. So my little test showed me that it would be possible for him to have not realized right away that she was there watching him, MOO

Try moving around with a camera and taking several pictures of him within two feet of the shower stall with the door open, alternating between standing and crouching.

You will not be invisible.

And neither was the torture-murderess.

Are Casey and Jodi similar in age? anyone know.

Casey was 23 when she was arrested for Caylee's death/disappearance and that was in 2008. I think Casey may be about 3 ears younger than Jodi, give or take a year.

I believe (CMIIW) that JM said that the blob in Travis' eye could be a german shepherd or a chihuahua ... I don't think he said "mexican" - not that I heard anyway. He was referring to her saying she shakes like a chihuahua - definitely to get her goat :)

Later after the witness stepped down JM said Mexican Chihuahua. The witness stated the jury would be able to see everything twice as clear off of his monitor than the courts. When JM was arguing against allowing the evidence in, he said ~it looks like a german shepherd to me now and will look like a Mexican Chihuahua in his lab...or something to that effect.

He did say Mexican.

I am seriously wondering if she actually has a Masters Degree. She may have taken courses towards it but I wonder if she ever actually completed them and got the degree. That would be big and would be devasting to her personally and professionally if that were to come out I'm sure.

MOO

This may be a possibility - IIRC JM in his follow up to jury questions tried to get back into her education and he was not permitted to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey