trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH!!! For the love of Mike George....this is embarrassing!!! She should stop now!!!:please:

shes an idiot to think family don;t see the signs of sex abuse and ignore it

And if she says "uh huh" in that rude snarky tone once more I might just toss my computer. (Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.)

Please join me in the "Sit On Your Hands Club". It does require hurling creative words at your monitor, though.

:doh: I forgot that witness' can give one word answers and sound intelligent.

I am so using "as I highlighted earlier" with my husband when he forgets what I have told him.

I'm constantly adding to my repertoire for use on my family:

"Did I ask you if you WANTED to clean your room?"

"I'll ask the questions here, and you answer."

"As I highlighted before, you will do your homework, take a shower, THEN you can play video games."

"No, no, no. There's no guessing here. Did you or did you not take out the garbage when I asked?"

It's a list in progress. :D

Oh Lord..she is younger ANNDD??
were you there to supervise AL? No you idiot..1980 was 33 years ago..(counting my fingers)

How snarky...and you weren't even born........

I like this witness. She's not sparring with JW.

She is trying to bring in the pedo allegations amazing.

I almost feel bad for watching this cross. It is so embarrassing and uncomfortable

Just a thought, but Dr. Demarte was excellent in her evaluation of JA. Most of us knew all those things just not what the term of her mental disorder. Sociopath would have been close though.It was wonderful to see and hear her testimony in comparrison to the defense witnesses.

I fear that the jury will take sympathy now on Jodie, realizing she has a mental defect which began as a child and therefore not see it so much for murder in cold blood----What the Defense Teams mental defect is, I am not sure. Would not be surprised if the jury gave them LWOP for cabbage brain.

Don't hate me but I cannot help but give someone with a "Diagnosed" mental disorder a little more consideration when it comes to murder. Still might come up with Death Penalty---but would not be going into the jury room "totally convinced" DP was warranted.

Am I horrible???

I think you're right, but I don't think it will help much because that's not their case, would have been interesting if it had have been however! It would have made it an incredible trial.

Wwweeeeelllllll, I would know if my son KILLED SOMEONE.....For SURE.

JW will use this woman's impeccable credentials to run Travis through the mud again. Get her to "analyze him" based on JA's lies. Pathetic.

Dusting off a few memory brain cells, I suddenly had a revelation. In the late 1990 and early 2000s I wrote grants to help two different counties start up Domestic Violence Reduction Units. The funding sources made specific requirements for training and record keeping.

Guess which state literally wrote the book on how to proceed - yep, Michigan. And even though this predates Dr. demarte's work when she was a student at the university, her credentials are golden by federal standards.

See:
http://www.michiganprosecutor.org/D...mestic Violence Trial Manual 2009 Edition.pdf

If it's okay to cite that manual here, mods. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth