trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree BritKate, both know a personality order exists. It doesn't absolve culpability because it is not psychosis.

I understand TH's last night were saying with her high IQ, she would have planned the crime better, but what they didn't take into account is her personality disorder would actually hinder her.

Can we talk about her grandiosity? She thinks she's got the mind of an Einstein. She created a manifesto! Her IQ is not that high. But her narcissism surely is.

Grace can be fun to watch sometimes, and supremely annoying at other times. I cannot stand the way she holds her finger up to her ear to get "live" updates for the trial, when we all know perfectly well it ended hours ago, that kind of thing.

But I like her fire. She can handle people she vehemently disagrees with, and I admire that. She can be funny.

I am very appreciative that she acknowledges and names the troops who have lost their lives, and maintains a running total of casualties for our neverending war.

But she is in fact getting LIVE updates because her show is taped hours earlier than we see it. So she is not faking that.

ALV did use Dr. Samuels results of evidence of PTSD when considering her evaluation of Jodi. Apparently this could be why she apologized to her because she already had pre-determined she was a battered woman. Jodi manipulated her from there knowing exactly what to say and how to say it. Had the test be done properly it is possible ALV might not have taken the case.

I'm not sure what JW was getting at because I believe therapist can practice under a licensed psychologist. Dr. D. had a PhD in psychology before she received her license. She just could not practice psychology on her own.

Whew!! Listening to JW attack Dr. D's credibility and expertise was similar to being strapped to a gurney and forced to listen a mob of nails clawing a chalkboard.

BBM :seeya: Willmott imagined she was on fire this morning? :floorlaugh:

and Jodi thought she was being Christ-like on the way to kill Travis.

Willmott might spontaneously combust, but she sure isn't on fire!! hahaha! She's so full of herself.

Yes I agree ... DO NOT give her any power. That is the best way to get to her. Take away her evil powers ...

JA has proven time after time that she has no compassion, no empathy, no heart. For her to brazenly put herself in the vicinity of the decent and law-abiding Alexander family and never to show any remorse to them is indecent and sad.

I'm just catching up on today's testimony. Love, love, LOVE that Dr. D had her hand scored sheet available to give to JW. it's obvious in so many ways, but that just showed how much more credible this doctor is than any the DT has presented. She's killing it!

I think Copyrighted and keeping things secret are two different things, too. For example, Coke has a copyrighted and secret formula. No one can see the formula. Anne Rice Rice has copyrighted novels read by millions. Just because it's copyrighted doesn't mean it's secret.

I do understand the concept of the test makers not wanting the questions to get out, but that's a separate issue from copyright, isn't it? I just don't know the word for it. "secret patent?" I don't know.

Plus, in a murder case, I'm not sure why the expert is not allowed to see the questions on a test given to the accused? Why can't the prosecutor see it? JW wants them to write into the makers to get permission to view the test?

If so, did Dr. Samuel get permission to divulge the questions to Jodi or JW? Somehow, I think not.

Here's the whole thing about this line of questioning: didn't Samuels say at one point that he'd used a faxed copy of an answer form for one of the tests he administered? Juan was questioning him about the accuracy of his peculiar answer collecting techniques. I can't bear to go back and find the specific testimony, but I do remember someone here on WS pointing out that that was a cheapskate, copyright-infringing thing to do.

Oh and snap! the lady on Dr. Drew is repeating everything I said in my "coming out of the BPD closet". It's honest. We do use our sexuality.

I noticed the past two days she has been taking her glasses off and on quite often. I honestly do not think (if she needs them) that they are the right prescription and even worse if she doesn't need them, they could be causing a headache. I do not believe, however, she has had such a debilitating migraine that she could not have stayed in the courtroom if given medication.

MOO

Good point, oh wise cat. :) :seeya:

But she is in fact getting LIVE updates because her show is taped hours earlier than we see it. So she is not faking that.

Oh! Thanks for the clarification. I like crossing off and dismissing annoyance :D

We've all seen the video of Travis coming up on Dr Drew, I'm sure it's on YouTube.

Also, Dr. Drew has this breaking news:

260px-Hindenburg_burning.jpg

Fun Fact: The Hindenburg actually caused more fatalities than Dr. Drew.

But not by much.

ItsaJokeSon.jpg

Yes. My doctor put me on an anti-seizure med called Topamax that I took daily. I loved it and it worked great. However, I developed a stone in my common bile duct which had to be surgically removed. Doctor felt fairly certain that the topamax caused it, so that ended that.

Thank you!

There is a possibility with hard work and compliance a BPD person could work on their issues enough to be significantly more functional with DBT (dialectical behavior therapy) and probably medication. That however would require the person to acknowledge they indeed have BPD.

JA's not purely BPD, IMO. With psychopathy in the mix, you can forget any sort of self-reflection.

When you tell someone even blinking hurts, people think you're kidding. It's like a vice around your head. Just horrible.

Some have to go in for Demerol shots and even then, it just takes the edge off so you don't try to jump out of the window.

Your not kidding! My mother suffered from migraines as I was growing up. I can remember her suffering for days at a time. During these times light really bothered her so she stayed in a darken room only to make her way to bathroom.
Her continuous vomiting would keep all of us awake at night and until she couldn't stand it anymore she'd ask my Dad to take her to the ER for a Demerol shot.. She suffered on a monthly basis. Gee I'm glad I didn't inherit migraines!

Abe A. on Dr. Drew re: JA being abused by Travis. "It's a fraud....she knows it is a fraud...the defense knows...that is why they file mistrial motions...

(slightly paraphrased)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MOO

Wonder if it was MS LaViolette that gave her that information?

I thought the same thing! It wouldn't surprise me if the two of them didn't get together last night to go over the testimony so that she would know how to cross examine her.

I noticed the past two days she has been taking her glasses off and on quite often. I honestly do not think (if she needs them) that they are the right prescription and even worse if she doesn't need them, they could be causing a headache. I do not believe, however, she has had such a debilitating migraine that she could not have stayed in the courtroom if given medication.

MOO

BBM I think this statement is so correct. Glasses that not needed or have a wrong prescription can cause headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth