trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi is sick put her in sick bay with a closed circuit TV of the broadcast..she wont be missing anything, plus its not like shes paying attention to whats going on anyways while shes in the courtroom unless you bring up S E X

...and give her a bowl or a bag

Willmont is running to domestic violence shelters banging on the door asking for a first edition ...that ALV told her about....

I concur. But apparently disdain can manifest into a migraine rather quickly though.

If the Judge grants her another migraine ticket then someone really needs to reprimand Stephens. Because anyone subjected to a trial is a candidate for daily migraines.

If the mailman is expected to deliver mail in inclement weather then, a litigant should be expected to tough it out too!!

I think it would be quieter in court than it would be in jail.

Note the difference-- Sounds like JA isn't feeling well, BUT rather than abruptly ending court for the remainder of the day like she did before, the judge gives JA one hour to suck it up before she must return to her crayons. Good call.

Isn't it the DT's responsibility to ensure their client receives any healthcare she requires while in custody and presumed 'innocent'??

I don't know about counsel's duties to their client beyond what happens in court. I think that jail staff would be responsible for the daily care of inmates, including health and medical care.

LOL I just caught the discussion on how long Dr.D has been practicing, and the fact that during part of the time she was saying she was practicing she was under supervision.

LOL did JW forget that ALV has to have supervision? Does that mean she can't count any of her time?

It was a very weak point on the part of JW because the word "practicing" means exactly that: practice. Whether under supervision or not, professions that practice are always practicing. I mean, does a pianist stop practicing after they have their first professional concert without their tutor? I think the jury will understand this.

Well I wonder if that's why we are 20 minutes late coming back from lunch? :what: Hope JW gets slapped around by the judge for doing this! (if that's what was really said, I couldn't hear it well) Oh my Lord, so unprofessional!

I just got back to this board and viewed the youtube. My Volume isn't lound enough, what I did note is that JW turns slightly towards the DT table says a few words under breath, Nurmi who was frozen in place, gives a swivel in his chair and JA looks up for a moment with a hint of a smile...It wouldn't surprise me with this DT

Lol so they put Jodi back in the cells if there's a long break .. gotta love that!

My prediction: #jodiarias needs food and/or medication to kick in and/or more crayons and paper and/or new attorney.

someone needs to have a word with this judge,she doesn't seem to have any respect for the juries time.
how many times has juan held up this trial with being in chambers with bogus reasons ?

Well, darn it! Hubby just called and said he's on his way home (way early for him), and he's gonna need the PC for a few hours... and I have no other internet access. :frown:
Wishing everyone a Juanderful afternoon!!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members