trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I'm bored. Gonna try standing on my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psychology Today says you can actually die of boredom.
08escape_boredom2.jpg

What color are your kitchen curtains? Do you add oregano to your spaghetti sauce?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Please don't hit fast forward on the live stream, it is playing at normal speed trust me. Eeeeeeaaaaannnnnnnddddd

Dear Nurmi,

Could you please get to the point or at least give us a clue as to how this is relevant?

Sincerely,
Falling Asleep at the Computer

I am completely lost as to what these questions have to do with Nurmi's client's cold blooded murder of Travis Alexander.

Sokay, I think Nurmi is equally clueless as to what any of this has to do with the murder either.

Yep, I think JW is keeping Jodi from shooting evil glares that will just reassure the jury that Jodi IS as evil as they think she is. Damage control mode!

Can someone please explain to me what the *advertiser censored** this has to do with a murder defense??!!

Why can't the judge step in and ask KN why he is asking all these questions
that do not matter. KN is trying to put words in Deanna's mouth but it is not working. Leave the lady alone.

Good lord, you try to do the right thing and testify on behalf of your murdered friend, and you have to endure every tiny detail of your life being dragged out in the sad, deluded hopes of getting the murderer off. These people are amazing friends. I hope they have a good support system after this ordeal.

Does anyone have any idea where he's going with this?

Three minute pause between the loooooong drawn out questions. Need some caffeine, Nurmi?

Nurmi is a total slime ball. He makes me sick. His demeanor, his looks, his attitude. I hope he gets all he deserves and I hope he has no daughters. jmo

Worse than JW...

He appears to be entirely clueless about where he isn't going.

:fish:ing...

Hear that, JA? Time away from each other. A couple of weeks without speaking.

So, I happened upon a set of wireless headphones on clearance a couple weeks ago and ordered them. They weren't for listening to this case, but I hooked them up today and have been able to make spaghetti sauce, do some cleaning, go all over the house and even out on the deck without missing anything from the live stream.

Really helps to be able to keep busy while Nurmi lumbers through his questioning. I think he'd actually be more effective if he stepped up the pace. He gives witnesses too much time to figure out where he's going and, if need be, respond accordingly.

Sombody thump Nurmi on the back! Maybe we can make him spit out the purpose of this questioning?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper