trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dirty little secret. I am watching 'Ancient Aliens' instead of anything on hln..it is more 'real'.

Do any of you think the 'sex tape' was the undoing of 'InSession'?

What? Didn't the witness clearly state there were three gasoline purchases? It doesn't really matter if she paid cash or not...it was the GASOLINE!!!

His question was beyond stupid.

:doh:

MOO

You are exactly right! The witness, Ms. Young, also made it clear that not only were all 3 purchases for gas but they were all made using a credit card. I guess Mr. Nurmi got stupid confused because the testimony involved gasoline and not some kind of sex talk. MOO LOL

OK I'm confused. Why did Jodi fill up the gas cans AFTER she killed Travis? What did she do with that gas? Wouldn't she want to fill the cans BEFORE going into AZ instead of after she left AZ? How is this going to help her conceal her trip to MESA when the rental car is going to show an extra 1,000 miles? I don't get it. I think she may be smarter than me and maybe nothing we think is fact is what it seems.

I think the point about her paying in cash was that if she wanted no one to know about her whereabouts or the gas cans she could have paid in cash and never left a trail. Saying that by paying with credit card she left an obvious trail and if she were guilty she would never do that. Jmo

Exactly. It's the same logic that JW attempted to use when she insinuated that JA wouldn't have left the camera in the washer if she was trying to cover her tracks, but both Nurmi and JW failed miserably on both attempts.

JA wanted to use her credit card to prove she was in Utah (she even told her mother that she had receipts to prove she was in Utah and not in Arizona). Those receipts, which were meant to be an alibi for JA actually ended up incriminating her because Einstein didn't do the math. Nurmi's question only drove home the point that if she was trying to hide where she drove to, it would be logical that she would pay in cash, or make arrangements to not pay at all - which she did. She paid cash for the third gas can and then used that third gas can so she wouldn't need to stop in Arizona. Nurmi just validated JM's point. Sometimes attorneys don't know when to shut up.

As far as the camera and the washer, she clearly deleted only the damning photo evidence that she was there and then further tried to destroy evidence by washing away DNA and blood on the camera. Notice how JA didn't bleach the sheets. She only bleached items that would have had blood on them. As far as her leaving the camera behind, I think it's logical to assume she was planning on putting the camera back in its case but got spooked. Possibly the roommate came home and she didn't have time to retrieve the bleached items from the washer.

Today was a great day for the prosecution. They were able to confirm premeditation, confirm TA wasn't a sex monster who enjoyed kiddie *advertiser censored*, confirm JA used higher organizational skills to carefully select incriminating pictures to delete - and not just quickly delete everything at one time - confirm that TA didn't hide JA away from his friends, and finally - the prosecution was able to confirm that TA didn't abuse Deanna in any way, shape, or form, nor did TA walk on the wild side of sexual play before meeting JA.

Rock on, prosecution!!

Speaking of sealed evidence....when Gus S didn't want to give up the name of the person in the car with him during the phone call to Chris H....it was offered that the name would be sealed, and he was asked again for the name of that person. He wanted to know what would happen if he refused, and he was advised to speak with an attorney. My question is, did he ever give this info? If not, what happend to him?

Maybe it was ALV. Lol

I read it totally differently. I think it was a reference to Jodi's story about the Law of Chastity being an enigma cloaked in a riddle.

We could always be wrong but that's exactly how I read that question too. I mean, I don't see the reason any of the jurors would have, no matter which way they were leaning, to chastise Deanna and kick her while she was down. She had already admitted her mistakes and admitted she'd gone to the bishop.

No, the way I took that question was, they teach the laws of chastity so much in the church that even a fake Mormon like Jodi would know what it is and what it entails. So her playing innocent, led astray on her walk to be a good little Mormon by the evil pedophile Travis just doesn't fly. She was completely cuplable.

It was a *squash*!! Keep it straight:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(Thanks Sleuth5! :hug:

Whatever. It was worrisome. I've been kind of concerned ever since. Luckily, you seem to wish to use your powers for good.

I am confident that the jury will sentence her to death, however its very frustrating watching this trial

The killer and Jennifer Wilmott are beyond disgusting with there behavior at the defense table, smiling, whispering to each other, canoodling, like two high school girls sharing an inside joke. I hope the jury is picking up on this behavior.

I cannot wait to hear those words "Guilty of 1st degree murder"

Lets see if Willmott and the killer smirk when those words are read aloud.

While Katiecoolady is adjusting her spanx, thought you should know she is being interviewed by Beth Karas regarding her fund raising efforts for the Alexander family. Katiecoolady has been a hero for them and a conduit for us to show support for them. To that I say, Bravissimo!

I just wanted to share one of Jodi's masterpieces with everyone:

I mean, is this a joke or something?

I don't believe most of anything Jodi says. But what other reason would Travis let her in on Jun4 at 4am?

She may have called him when she showed up at his doorstep and he thought WTH, I have some time for her.

Let's face it... Jodi was Travis' booty-call. But, we are all entitled to form and speak our opinions. ;)

imo, it was a trap by Jodi to guilt Travis into letting her in. Was she returning something? Perhaps.

What she trying one last time to get Travis to take her to Cancun? Perhaps.

Only Jodi knows that we know of. Although MM may have something.

And as someone said earlier maybe she tried to upload them to send to Mimi 1/2 hour before the shower pics.

<snip>

I do NOT know IF Travis had sex with JA that day. I doubt it very much.
JA has ADMITTED she hacked his computer, his cell phone, his ATM, his home security code and has lied at least since June 4th 2008

Why should anyone believe her in refernce to this particular day?

OK I'm confused. Why did Jodi fill up the gas cans AFTER she killed Travis? What did she do with that gas? Wouldn't she want to fill the cans BEFORE going into AZ instead of after she left AZ? How is this going to help her conceal her trip to MESA when the rental car is going to show an extra 1,000 miles? I don't get it. I think she may be smarter than me and maybe nothing we think is fact is what it seems.

My theory is that she knew she would have to explain why she borrowed at least two of the gas cans (in her mind she didn't think they would track down the third purchase)....plus she was already behind schedule getting back to Yreka for work and dropping the rental car off.
p.s. she did fill them up before Mesa also.

You are exactly right! The witness, Ms. Young, also made it clear that not only were all 3 purchases for gas but they were all made using a credit card. I guess Mr. Nurmi got stupid confused because the testimony involved gasoline and not some kind of sex talk. MOO LOL

Lol..Nurmi got the "dirty work" jobs on his team for sure

Martinez: "In this case, how many transactions for gas was there?"

Young: "Three."

Martinez: "And there was initially Exhibit 237.016, how many gallons of gas were purchased?"

Young: "Ten gallons, 10.672 gallons."

Martinez: "And then the next one was 5.0 gallons correct?"

Young: "Correct."

Martinez: "Or approximately. And the last one 237.017 was how many gallons?"

Young: 9.583.

Agreed. Murdering TA wasn't because she was jealous. It was about what everything is about in JA's world: her MASSIVE EGO. Why, if he rejected her it might mean that she is not the center of the universe and the most desirable female to ever walk the earth! And we simply cannot CANNOT have that!

Her ego is out of control and yes, I believe she is willing to risk LWOP or the DP rather than risk an insult an insult to that ego. TA moving on meant she wasn't "special." And by God that will not do!

Look at that nudie shot of her on his bed in braids. The look on her face is not a "come hither" look to me. It's a trumphant look. I WIN. Everybody who thought TA broke up with me LOOK RIGHT HERE. See?! Here I am! He DID want me! I don't think any, ANY, of those pictures, including the shower shots, were taken by TA or with his compliance. They're strange. Whatever went on in that house on June 4, Jodi was in charge of. I don't think he knew she was coming or invited her in. I don't think the sex was so amazing he just couldn't resist it. Einstein was monkeying around with that computer...and it's about to blow up in her face.

Thank you for this excellent, insightful post.
As I was reading your thoughts, it occurred to me that perhaps JA had snuck into the house and was looking at Travis' search history on his computer, therefore coming across the videos he may have watched earlier. This would support the theory that he didn't know she was coming to Mesa that evening....

How does all this evidence against Jodi get sealed but she sees a picture of Travis around age 3 or 4, clothed only in superman or was it spider-man underwear, sitting with his late father...gets the idea for little boy in underpants and Travis is a pedophile. BS
Videos (Eddie Snell-- fake body slamming, kicking someone...flirting with women) and pictures, you can see where Jodi (she admitted she looked at photos to recall!!! or create lies) looked at Travis in the vids/pics and spun her lies.
When Jodi was on the stand- droning on, you had to listen closely...cause she was spinning something...then, here comes witnesses later or someone on the talk shows, telling a very different version. If her lips are moving, Jodi is lying.

Ummmm, no we don't. For all we know, Jodi could have easily placed it there as a photo prop to imply that sex was had, much like in Casey Anthony's trial they introduced the photo of Caylee reaching for the handle of the sliding glass door. Proves nothing, it did NOT prove that Caylee was able to open the heavy door on her own and did so, thereby climbing into the pool and drowning herself. It's quite a stretch...

That's a reach, that it was just placed there for a photo prop. That's like saying the turned off phone doesn't prove anything neither, the battery really could have died.

Tell me what you think her motivation was for the pictures, if not just taking pictures of each other to take them, like they've probably done before. Think it through. Remember, she (or they) deleted these photos. There were photos of her genitalia. What was the point, other than just to take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver