Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay people just shoot me now but I'm sayin' it...I like the shiney blouses, the fake eyelashes and the hair although, IMO it could be a little puffier. Is it a suthern thang? "Cause I think NG is pretty? (Dodging arrows):couch:
no throwing arrows from me!!!yeah--it must be a georgia thang cause i think she is purdy also--LOL!!!:crazy:

I'm surprised no one mentioned here yet that "Nate" said he, Cameron and Caylee were hanging out...Wasn't the name Cameron in that weird backwards voice site?

I missed the name Cameron. I thought he said Casey he and Tony?

Not if we can help it! I have emailed Tricia and the mods (please forgive me as I am a newbie)...but I do believe in power in numbers.

And I also believe that we have our heart and minds in the right place.

We need to stop this media feeding frenzy and focus on the whereabouts of this precious child. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me a PM - I'm only about 8 hours from Orlando! :)

We can't stop the media!

Watch it, when Scott P dyed his hair he tried to flee. If you see her going blonde next look out!
On tonights NG show on the new search area, I still say LE is wrong, she would not go into thick brush areas (too lazy), She put her in water or in that back yard.

It just isn't making sense to me that Casey would set her car up, hoping it would be stolen, so she could claim they also took Caylee...considering she called Tony to pick her up, telling him her car was broke down, or out of gas. Wouldn't that make him a witness against Casey's claim?......

No he did say 45, she was really bright

regarding resume, KC had been driving Amy's car for a week, probably stole one of those toooo

Well she stole money from Amy-cash while she was there so she probably swiped the resume as well.

This media jaunt, what are they going to be doing? I'm curious what tv shows they will be on. Don't lawyers usually want you to shut up, so all your words don't come back to haunt you later?

So Cindy & George are getting ready for a big media jaunt in NY. Lee will babysit KC in the nice home & $$$$ is about to flow freely into the families pockets! :mad::mad::furious:

According to the media their house payments were behind when this happened and they were in pre-foreclosure, so we need to be thinking about OTHER motives for this death. If they were going under, this whole thing is a "gold mine" to them.........I say again.........."follow the money."

Remember the insurance on Caylee which was reported?

It was Cindy that yelled out to the media that "Casey left her purse in the car." This is the only time the purse has been mentioned.
Well, now, that's a good source of information <sarcasm intended>

Still makes no sense---Why wouldn't Cindy demand to see if Caylee wasn't in the apt.

If my granddaughter was missing there'd be no way I left the house without making damn sure she wasn't in it
Remember what the office manager at the impound lot told LE she overheard? George telling the lot manager that they'd located their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing.

That conversation, if it occurred, happened on the same day and a few hours earlier than Cindy arriving at Tony's on the family broomstick.

omg are there really people there that believe she's innocent for real??:eek:

yeap, don't post there unless you believe she is innocent and don't ask any questions it is sacred ground and you will get your hand slapped:rolleyes:

I find it so interesting that people who ran into Caylee talk so lovingly about her and all Casey talks about is the invisible ZFG and now her sister Samantha.

Frankly, I don't see how 3-4 children with car seats could fit into the back seat of a Ford Focus. Another flaw in Casey's story. And what did Casey do when ZFG had to get into the car - did she follow her or try to detain her?

Everything out of her mouth reeks.

I have an '06 ford focus wagon... it is impossible to fit more than two boosters in the back seat... and the only way you can have anyone else sit back there is if they are teeny!!! You can't even really put two boosters next to each other without a big struggle to get both kids buckled in!

(I'm thankful my oldest will be out of a booster by the time the new baby comes, or else I'd have to get a new car to fit 2 boosters and an infant seat!)

Both Patty ~ and lots of related products. She could have been sat in front of the TV for hours on end.

Thank you. Boy I have to catch up with the times! Last chid's show I saw was when Sesame Street first came on the air back in 1969. (I think)

I'm not saying Nate and CAsey's BF were slow on the uptake, but a mother NEVER having her child with her for a month? Give me a break.

Same goes for Cindy.

Have you been around any 22 yr old guys? It doesn't surprise me at all that they didn't think anything about it. But in their defense, they go to school for 40 hrs a week and have homework, I'm sure, so they probably didn't give it a thought.

Not if we can help it! I have emailed Tricia and the mods (please forgive me as I am a newbie)...but I do believe in power in numbers.

And I also believe that we have our heart and minds in the right place.

We need to stop this media feeding frenzy and focus on the whereabouts of this precious child. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me a PM - I'm only about 8 hours from Orlando! :)

First thing, let us know what Tricia says about this idea.
Then we go forward.
Ok, I'm putting my thinking cap on now.

What did Casey do between at least 7am (or before) and 11 to 1 pm?? That is a minimum of 4 hours. Did she spend that much time putting stuff in the dumpster? Where did she clean up before TonE arrive? She must have smelled pretty bad. Where was she all nite??? If the car was put there at 7am or before where was she and when did she get there? This is driving me crazy. Did any of her friends admit that she was at there house the nite of the 15? Did she kill caylee and just drive around all nite?

Oooh your asking all the questions I want answers to as well.

Remember what the office manager at the impound lot told LE she overheard? George telling the lot manager that they'd located their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing.

That conversation, if it occurred, happened on the same day and a few hours earlier than Cindy arriving at Tony's on the family broomstick.

The family broomstick. You are killing me. I can't stop laughing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back