GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do realize we could start a separate thread entirely dedicated to the death penalty discussion.

To that end, what would be the point of keeping this TH alive? Unless some miracle of medicine occurs, there is NO CHANCE that TH will rehabilitate in prison and come out in 30 years a changed and productive citizen.

That's lollipop and unicorn fantasy thinking.

What he WILL be if he were ever to be let out, is a seasoned sexual maniac who spent 30++ years in a prison setting sexually active with other predatory individuals who share similar mental illness that he has.

If you think he was a monster when he went IN, just wait until he comes out.

Also: (Corruption of the system requires actual knowledge of that corruption. Until the working class of America can get that chip off their shoulder about, "Them taking OUR money." Things will NEVER get better. Unless you work in the financial aide department at your local social services and can pull the financial file on that person you are pointing a finger at then you are GUESSING at what their income is or what kind of aide they may or may not get). When you look at this behavior from the outside it is BULLY behavior, pointing a finger at the low-income and thus vulnerable, because they OBVIOUSLY are living the high life on welfare.

I say give it up. Stop watching what everyone else is doing and comparing your life to it to see if you are being wronged. BOOOHOOO. If you think someone is abusing the system REPORT THEM then if it makes you feel like you've made a difference. If you want to live in that type of world, then you create it.

A multidimensional child rapist/brutal killer with chemical substance abuse on top.

What a toxic cupcake.

A multidimensional child rapist/brutal killer with chemical substance abuse on top.

What a toxic cupcake.

I'm not so convinced he's all that multidimensional...personally.

Do we know he had a substance abuse problem, other then the pot? I've been following the story a bit less lately, so I'm behind on some things.

BBM

I can help you with the person who talked to Alanna when she was in the tree. Her first name is Der*ind*a she is listed in my Who's Who. Maybe some of your other questions are in there too.

Here's the Who's Who: TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Who's Who and Case Docs** NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That's from this article: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...th-of-young-girl-dumped-on-saginaw-street.ece

She was actually the first one I saw speculate that the body was Alanna's. :(

Does the sealing of the warrants have anything to do with the perp not being able to speak since he had a tube?

FWIW - it could be awhile before he can speak, even when extubated. With a very close range shot to the chin by a powerful officers gun, there is a huge possibility that major lower facial damage was done, such as loss of the whole mandible. I believe that because of reports of the PEG tube being placed, which is for feeding or meds directly into the stomach. As a nurse, I've seen suicide attempts and gunshots to the face that resulted in such injuries---major facial trauma, though not life-threatening once stabilized, it leaves major permanent damage. Sometimes trach's are needed for a long time, even permanently, though he'd be taught to speak, if he has the facial features remaining in the lower face to enable him to. Even when extubated, he may need the trach for his airway. Trach does not equal ventilator. A trach is an airway whether ventilated or not. :twocents:

MOO and all that

FWIW - it could be awhile before he can speak, even when extubated. With a very close range shot to the chin by a powerful officers gun, there is a huge possibility that major lower facial damage was done, such as loss of the whole mandible. I believe that because of reports of the PEG tube being placed, which is for feeding or meds directly into the stomach. As a nurse, I've seen suicide attempts and gunshots to the face that resulted in such injuries---major facial trauma, though not life-threatening once stabilized, it leaves major permanent damage. Sometimes trach's are needed for a long time, even permanently, though he'd be taught to speak, if he has the facial features remaining in the lower face to enable him to. Even when extubated, he may need the trach for his airway. Trach does not equal ventilator. A trach is an airway whether ventilated or not. :twocents:

MOO and all that

Thanks for this excellent clarification.

I'm not so convinced he's all that multidimensional...personally.

Do we know he had a substance abuse problem, other then the pot? I've been following the story a bit less lately, so I'm behind on some things.

We all are multidimensional. None of us are flat.

That was my point. He has many components that made up the creature that he became. How could you argue against that? There are many layers here required to create someone that would do something like this.

I would also declare that pot is a 'substance'. It's certainly a chemical substance by it's very nature.

I'll spare everyone the lengthy and obvious chemistry lesson on pot when you can easily just google it.

Long, long ago a wise man told me, "It isn't a problem until it causes you trouble."

I'd say from looking at the photos of TH he's got trouble in his life from chemical substances. ONLY TH and the medical lab know what substances those are.

MOO and all that

Very well written.

RBBM: The father should not have to pay child support if he is not informed that he has a child. Period. If you don't know you have a child, how can you possibly file for visitation?

We can agree to disagree. I believe this father until more details come out People are suggesting all things about the "mom", even saying she might not be living at the home. If she is that irresponsible, although it's not been verified, I can't give her the benefit of the doubt, since TH was raised under her roof.

IMO - there should be a law about any parent concealing a child and the parents right to be a parent to their flesh and blood. Furthermore, who knows how TH would have turned out if Mom did the right thing. :twocents:

He had known since 2009 that TH is his son.

How do we know he wasn't abusive, for instance.

If there are genetic components as people suggest, how do we know there are not some similarities to TH.

Having sex results in children sometimes, not a litter of puppies or kittens.

She went ahead with the pregnancy. She certainly could have had an abortion.

Maybe the condom broke. Who knows. Maybe he took precautions.. Nevertheless, a child was born.

Is it correct that there are 4 dogs in the house?

Mom worked long hours.

Who brought the dogs for walks?

Neighbors said he rode around on an electric bike. I wonder if he walked around with dogs as well.

I am fascinated with the doing a crime and then calling attention to it.

Anyone familiar with that kind of thing?

Is it correct that there are 4 dogs in the house?

Mom worked long hours.

Who brought the dogs for walks?

Neighbors said he rode around on an electric bike. I wonder if he walked around with dogs as well.

I am fascinated with the doing a crime and then calling attention to it.

Anyone familiar with that kind of thing?

BBM: I'm very curious to learn more about this behavior as well! I agree with another poster that mentioned this is a key element in analyzing his behavior. (I'm sorry, I don't remember how it was worded)

I'm muti-tasking today so all I can do is pop in and out of the conversation. Maybe later I will have some time to research this more.

It's definately negative attention seeking behavior and makes me wonder how many things he did that went unpunished, therefore causing his actions to escalate. Maybe he felt he could get away with anything and was continually pushing the limits.

I used to work in the juvenile probation department and have seen the continuous slap on the wrist lead to escalation of crime and eventual prison time. A few of the juveniles I have a little more knowledge on that ended up in prison as adults, came from homes where there was constant drama, drugs, lack of structure, supervision and guidance. I have seen parents stick up for the childs behavior and defend them denying their actions or blaming it on others. "My poor baby." I'm not saying this is across the board with all situations. I also know of parents/grandparents/guardians that tried everything and still ended up with children passing over into the adult system. The adults in these childrens lives that did put effort forth though, usually result in some sort of values being instilled in the youth and eventually most grow out of the delinquent behavior.

I'm not saying my above comments is what has happened with TH because I simply do not have enough information to make that determination. It's only speculation.

bbm

Good point about the dogs. Would TH have cared for them if mom wasn't home?

Kinda o/t but I hope she was able to get all the dogs back. Goodness knows they didn't do anything. Speaking of dogs, I wonder how well they liked TH. Animals sense things you know.

Obviously, I'm not Dr. Know, but wanted to reply.

Somehow, the dogs, all four, being there makes me think she was probably living there...? No reason, particularly. But, even so, that doesn't mean she couldn't have been spending some lengths of time away.

Someone commented earlier on there being little if any comment from the neighbors about KH, but of course they may have been commenting like crazy and it just hasn't reached our ears.

Wonder if anybody who looked at her Facebook before it disappeared got any clue from that if she mostly stayed at the residence? (I don't FB, so I don't know.) ETA: Sorry, I really am not trying to draw anybody into non-TOS sleuthing, just thinking "out loud".

Yes, yes, I want to know more about mom. What did she see on a daily basis?????

For me, if there are no answers as to what kinds of issues lead to crimes, then this type of talk is only sensational gossip. Horrific crime happens, talk about punishing the scum by death, and move onto the next sensational crime as there surely will be one.

What is the point of that except some weird satisfaction in the hatred of the ? Some kind of titillation from horrific crime?

Causes and potential solutions , otherwise, this is just reality TV

I don't think I'm understanding your post. Are you saying that after there's an arrest, we should all just move on because there's nothing else to talk about?

BBM: I'm very curious to learn more about this behavior as well! I agree with another poster that mentioned this is a key element in analyzing his behavior. (I'm sorry, I don't remember how it was worded)

I'm muti-tasking today so all I can do is pop in and out of the conversation. Maybe later I will have some time to research this more.

It's definately negative attention seeking behavior and makes me wonder how many things he did that went unpunished, therefore causing his actions to escalate. Maybe he felt he could get away with anything and was continually pushing the limits.

I used to work in the juvenile probation department and have seen the continuous slap on the wrist lead to escalation of crime and eventual prison time. A few of the juveniles I have a little more knowledge on that ended up in prison as adults, came from homes where there was constant drama, drugs, lack of structure, supervision and guidance. I have seen parents stick up for the childs behavior and defend them denying their actions or blaming it on others. "My poor baby." I'm not saying this is across the board with all situations. I also know of parents/grandparents/guardians that tried everything and still ended up with children passing over into the adult system. The adults in these childrens lives that did put effort forth though, usually result in some sort of values being instilled in the youth and eventually most grow out of the delinquent behavior.

I'm not saying my above comments is what has happened with TH because I simply do not have enough information to make that determination. It's only speculation.

I have read many cases of criminals (murderers, arsonists, rapists, etc.) who attempt to insert themselves into the investigation for various reasons, one being to get an idea of how much LE knows. BTK seemed to need to call attention to what he had done so that the crimes were attributed to the correct person (himself). This kind of twisted thinking gives normal people a headache, but there are some criminals who have a real need to see that they receive credit for what they've done, while still remaining anonymous to avoid being caught.

For me, if there are no answers as to what kinds of issues lead to crimes, then this type of talk is only sensational gossip. Horrific crime happens, talk about punishing the scum by death, and move onto the next sensational crime as there surely will be one.

What is the point of that except some weird satisfaction in the hatred of the ? Some kind of titillation from horrific crime?

I love the conversations here...I learn a lot! I'm only saying that until we know more officially, we will not really know what applies to this case.

MOO and all that

It's been a long time since I've had to deal with child support, and the laws may be different now. What I was told back about 30 years ago is that he couldn't be made to pay support before the date it was first requested. Once an order was issued, he would have to pay back to that day (but not before). If there was any public assistance received, he may have to repay some of that. In addition to laws possibly changing, it's also possible that different states have different rules about it. If that's the case, I've once again added nothing. MOO

You added your approximate age ;) hehe

I don't think I'm understanding your post. Are you saying that after there's an arrest, we should all just move on because there's nothing else to talk about?

No. I am saying if there is not discussion and evaluation of potential aspects to what causes these kinds of crimes, then all I see is sensationalism.

In the beginning there is a ton of interest, then people move onto to the next putrid crime.

It seems that when people try to come up with some info as to what may be contributing factors, it is met with , "Just fry him."

We will continue to have plenty of people to fry if we do not figure out what to do.

Here is a fabulous article that gives me hope. A guy who I would have not given a plugged nickel for any good in the world

http://news.yahoo.com/sikh-temple-attack-united-victims-son-ex-racist-151739382.html

human can answer for herself, but I get what is being said here:

BBM: Causes and potential solutions. Probing what may have caused TH to become the monster that was able to kill a sweet little child. How we, as a society, might be able to identify someone heading in a bad direction and intercede. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member