GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I have a few questions about the timeline on the day Alanna went missing. I apologize if these questions have already been discussed - I've been trying to catch up on reading about this case after I get my kids to bed each night, and I am way behind!

1. If I'm remembering right, a friend of the family said that Alanna's mom was not home that afternoon. Was there another adult at home, and if so, who was it?

2. Was Alanna still at home when her mom left, or had she already left to go to the neighbor's house?

3. Where and when was the last confirmed sighting of Alanna? Was it the neighbor who told Alanna that her grandkids weren't home, or was it someone in Alanna's household?

Just to be clear, I am NOT trying to imply that anyone in Alanna's family was involved. I'm just trying to get a clearer picture of what the timeline was that afternoon. Thanks!

Hi everyone - I have a few questions about the timeline on the day Alanna went missing. I apologize if these questions have already been discussed - I've been trying to catch up on reading about this case after I get my kids to bed each night, and I am way behind!

1. If I'm remembering right, a friend of the family said that Alanna's mom was not home that afternoon. Was there another adult at home, and if so, who was it?

2. Was Alanna still at home when her mom left, or had she already left to go to the neighbor's house?

3. Where and when was the last confirmed sighting of Alanna? Was it the neighbor who told Alanna that her grandkids weren't home, or was it someone in Alanna's household?

Just to be clear, I am NOT trying to imply that anyone in Alanna's family was involved. I'm just trying to get a clearer picture of what the timeline was that afternoon. Thanks!

Here is my understanding of what's been talked about on here.

1. MM was home. LG left about noon and got home about 4. KG was at work until around 8.

2. Alanna was home when her mom left, she was doing chores, folding laundry.

3. Nobody really knows last confirmed sighting. Anywhere from 2 or so to 5 has been talked about but I don't think anything has been confirmed.

Even though the google pic is very recent (April 2013), this spliced together truck could have been painted full "red" by now.

The junk in the back looks like electronics and a fan. Could this be the "red truck" that has been seen picking through garbage as of late?

This truck combined with the seemingly perfect match on black car #1, is an excellent find - great job team!!! :drumroll::rockon:

This brings to mind a horrible possibility -- maybe the red-truck person who reportedly digs through the garbage tossed the bundle onto his/her truck to check out later and then realized what it contained -- freaked out and dropped it off, fearing implication. Not probable, but possible.

Disregard my posts about A&M, that's not what is on the back of the car.

The decal on the rear windshield looks like it reads "NEVER [AG ME(?)] JUST REST AND BU." Which could make a sort of sense if "Ag" means "agro" which means "aggravate," but makes my head hurt with the abuse of the language. xD
It's also not something (oh I HOPE!! :facepalm:) an adult would put on their car. If that's really what it says, then I'd say that the driver can't much more than fresh out of high school.

On the fires, I'm convinced it was someone who either thinks the parents did it, or thinks that their <MODSNIP> lifestyle somehow lead to the death of their child. Bars in Texas close at 2:00 am. People here are angry and scared, and I can easily imagine a person, or persons, sitting at a bar somewhere, talking or thinking about the case, fueling their rage with alcohol, and heading out to "do something about it" after getting sufficiently tanked. As far as burning the memorial...drunk/enraged thought isn't like normal thought. Assuming an accelerant was used, maybe there was a little left over, and the bears were just torched as an impulsive parting shot on the perp's way out, before the car had really gotten going. :(

I had planned to go down to the station with my husband today, to speak to someone in person about our Mr. Creeper. But with the new focus on the cars, now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to waste their time, and if the cars are as important as they seem...
They seem to be focusing on the immediate area, and we're somewhat further out. :\

Fringe, tips are tips. Report what you know now. Please don't make a judgement call. LE will determine whether it is important or not. Every little bit helps and none of us know what will be key or what will buttress the case. (OT: can't remember ever using the work 'buttress' recently!)

Now I am thinking LE knows who the perp is and is waiting for it to confess ( "it" being the perp )

I think LE has talked to the perp and the info that is coming out is letting the perp know that LE has the info. Kind of like the net is coming closer and closer.

Otherwise, the lack of info and requests from LE make no sense.

For instance, in the Susan Powell case, LE knew it was him, but did not have enough to nail him, although it sure seemed a lot to me.

Hi just jumping in here.

I think the Lancer on 3 Bars Dr. is a 2010 or 2011. The car that LE released looks to me to be an older model car. In my opinion, I think it is an older Honda Civic. If you scroll a little further down 3 Bars Dr. you will see a Honda Civic that is red/black. Since its been said that's these Google street view images are fairly recent, what if this particular vehicle was in the process of some body work, paint job, etc.? What rims you can make out of on the released images, to me, seem to be quit similar to this vehicle. It really does bare a striking resemblance to my eye.

The memorial fire -- I know we know that it happened the same night as the car fire, but do we know that it happened at the same time?

Did anyone actually see the memorial burning (I mean, was it reported that it was actually seen burning)?

Now I am thinking LE knows who the perp is and is waiting for it to confess ( "it" being the perp )

I think LE has talked to the perp and the info that is coming out is letting the perp know that LE has the info. Kind of like the net is coming closer and closer.

Otherwise, the lack of info and requests from LE make no sense.

For instance, in the Susan Powell case, LE knew it was him, but did not have enough to nail him, although it sure seemed a lot to me.

Isn't that another case where the body was never found, though?

Hi just jumping in here.

I think the Lancer on 3 Bars Dr. is a 2010 or 2011. The car that LE released looks to me to be an older model car. In my opinion, I think it is an older Honda Civic. If you scroll a little further down 3 Bars Dr. you will see a Honda Civic that is red/black. Since its been said that's these Google street view images are fairly recent, what if this particular vehicle was in the process of some body work, paint job, etc.? What rims you can make out of on the released images, to me, seem to be quit similar to this vehicle. It really does bare a striking resemblance to my eye.

I have a 2001 Honda Civic that I purchased new. I like to eat my words a lot , apparently as I do it so often, but I do not think that car is a Civic.

The decal on the rear windshield looks like it reads "NEVER [AG ME(?)] JUST REST AND BU." Which could make a sort of sense if "Ag" means "agro" which means "aggravate," but makes my head hurt with the abuse of the language. xD
It's also not something (oh I HOPE!! :facepalm:) an adult would put on their car. If that's really what it says, then I'd say that the driver can't much more than fresh out of high school.

On the fires, I'm convinced it was someone who either thinks the parents did it, or thinks that their <MODSNIP> lifestyle somehow lead to the death of their child. Bars in Texas close at 2:00 am. People here are angry and scared, and I can easily imagine a person, or persons, sitting at a bar somewhere, talking or thinking about the case, fueling their rage with alcohol, and heading out to "do something about it" after getting sufficiently tanked. As far as burning the memorial...drunk/enraged thought isn't like normal thought. Assuming an accelerant was used, maybe there was a little left over, and the bears were just torched as an impulsive parting shot on the perp's way out, before the car had really gotten going. :(

I had planned to go down to the station with my husband today, to speak to someone in person about our Mr. Creeper. But with the new focus on the cars, now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to waste their time, and if the cars are as important as they seem...
They seem to be focusing on the immediate area, and we're somewhat further out. :\

2 miles isn't that far away. I urge you to make a report, could save someone's life.

Suppose LE is pretty certain the abduction happened between the time of cars A & B passing the house. If they can get info from anyone who saw either or both of those cars it might help them nail the perp.

Hubby finally gave me his thoughts he said its hard to tell with those pictures and not seeing front end of the car but one looks like a mid 90s galant or an Audi
and the other car looked like a Suzuki or a Ford Focus.

No body found, but the info LE had seemed like they should have charged that puke

Juries are full of people unable or unwilling to use logic and connect dots. I would have had zero problems convicting him.

People now seem to want a video of the crime and DNA. The real world doesn't work that way. It's not beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's beyond a reasonable one. People should be able to reasonably conclude he murdered her.

Isn't that another case where the body was never found, though?
Yes, but the testimony of her son and all the evidence shouted that Josh Powellwas an extremely evil, sicko b@$t@rd who killed Susan. After Josh took a hatchet and chopped his children's skulls and then set them on fire, only 2 or 3 on Earth people NEED to see Susan's deceased remains to know Josh killed Susan.

Suppose LE is pretty certain the abduction happened between the time of cars A & B passing the house. If they can get info from anyone who saw either or both of those cars it might help them nail the perp.
I think LE wants to speak with the drivers of these two cars because they are possible witnesses to an out-of-touch (not delusional or psychotic) narcissistic monster (or two) loading up a tarp which included Alanna's remains.

LE announced that they have a timeline of what occurred in Alanna's life on the day she died. I think LE is looking for witnesses that may contradict some testimony they heard.

Yes, but the testimony of her son and all the evidence shouted that Josh Powellwas an extremely evil, sicko b@$t@rd who killed Susan. After Josh took a hatchet and chopped his children's skulls and then set them on fire, only 2 or 3 on Earth people NEED to see Susan's deceased remains to know Josh killed Susan.

The only point I was making (although to be fair I didn't actually state it explicitly) was that I think in many cases where LE "knows" a perp did it, there's no reason for them to just follow the perp around or try to make them nervous (rather than just arrest them) unless they are hoping the perp will lead them to a body. This kind of case has been brought up a couple of times recently, I'm just saying I don't think it's a clear analogy since Alanna is not "missing". Which in turn means, I am unfortunately not that confident that LE has a specific perp in mind and is just trying to make them nervous.

(Since I can see how it can be misconstrued, I didn't mean to suggest that Josh Powell didn't do it, I realize it's quite obvious. It wasn't about that, it was the idea of LE following around a suspect rather than arrest them, and reasons they would do so.)

Just thinking about the Gallagher's car that got set on fire and wondering about reasons that someone would want it destroyed (if that was the intention - maybe they were trying to burn down the whole house instead).

Does anyone know if that car was parked at their house on the day Alanna went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double