Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Despite her sunny online persona, multiple friends said the 26-year-old had a troubled relationship with her new husband, Tom Sharkey, whom she married in December.

“Her and her husband were going through a divorce,” one friend said. The decision to end her marriage, the friend said, came after a girls’ trip to Marfa, Texas, last month, where Sharkey claimed her husband “had been putting hands on her.”

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time.’”
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

These are the things that are sticking with me. Ugh.

"Despite her sunny online persona, multiple friends said the 26-year-old had a troubled relationship with her new husband, Tom Sharkey, whom she married in December.

“Her and her husband were going through a divorce,” one friend said. The decision to end her marriage, the friend said, came after a girls’ trip to Marfa, Texas, last month, where Sharkey claimed her husband “had been putting hands on her.”

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time.’”
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road
Well maybe this time she didn't wake up on the bathroom floor, may also explain no clothing.

Dallas is a large city, what chance that the body found would be his wife. I find that very strange.
I actually don’t find it strange at all. I think everyone of us who was following this case also wondered about that body found. A white woman in her 20s. I can understand needing to know. Especially as the only family member in town, needing to check to let her family know. In that situation you are hanging on every thread of news. It would be weird not to check it out, I think. JMO
ETA doesn’t mean I think he is ruled out by any means. Just not a weird response to check it out IMO.

The difference between what TS is saying and what AS's friends are relaying is interesting. Someone isn't telling the truth - divorcing, not divorcing, ect.

Have we even heard a peep from LE yet?

I am hanging my hopes on gps, cell data and surveillance video. Remote dump grounds but she 95% had to be driven there by a vehicle.

I think we all are aware of the prevailing theory. I do not disagree.

Further possibility: dump site was near Omni. I thought it was questionable if either of them was there because the google and Yelp searches listed temporarily closed. Someone else responded that the Omni was open just one bar and restaurant closed. So were other bars/ restaurants there open? Was hotel open? Could AS have gone there in a Lyft/Uber? Anyone able to document the situation there?

of course a smarter criminal would have no tie to the area. Not sure we are dealing with a mastermind though. JMO

The difference between what TS is saying and what AS's friends are relaying is interesting. Someone isn't telling the truth - divorcing, not divorcing, ect.

Have we even heard a peep from LE yet?

That's what I have been saying.

Where is the actual proof that Alexis was being abused besides her friends accusations about her husband?

And we haven't heard anything from LE.

I am hanging my hopes on gps, cell data and surveillance video. Remote dump grounds but she 95% had to be driven there by a vehicle.

I think we all are aware of the prevailing theory. I do not disagree.

Further possibility: dump site was near Omni. I thought it was questionable if either of them was there because the google and Yelp searches listed temporarily closed. Someone else responded that the Omni was open just one bar and restaurant closed. So were other bars/ restaurants there open? Was hotel open? Could AS have gone there in a Lyft/Uber? Anyone able to document the situation there?

of course a smarter criminal would have no tie to the area. Not sure we are dealing with a mastermind though. JMO

Good thinking - Lyft/Uber will have records of any trips she took, if she really left the apartment alone.

A naked woman on the side of the road...no signs of obvious harm..just sounds like a rush job from panic....an accident from drugs etc. with someone that didn’t want to get charged with the cause of death..an obvious OD I would think 911 would be called. Rape there would defense injuries...It’s almost like oh she’s dead it wasn’t supposed to happen uh let me put the body here and stage it to look like an assault....unless there’s more than what’s been shared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member