TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was updated a few minutes ago.

Instead of Cash’s mom speaking off-camera yesterday- it was his guardian.

From the article-
“WFAA spoke with a woman off-camera who identified herself as little boy’s mother, though police described her as the boy's guardian. She said the 4-year-old, Cash Gernon, was a "happy-go-lucky" boy.”

Memorial set up for 4-year-old boy found dead in Dallas | wfaa.com
RIP little Angel. Waiting for the whole truth to come out. MOO

It may just be guardian in the unofficial sense. Just absolutely horrific on all levels.
This was updated a few minutes ago.

Instead of Cash’s mom speaking off-camera yesterday- it was his guardian.

From the article-
“WFAA spoke with a woman off-camera who identified herself as little boy’s mother, though police described her as the boy's guardian. She said the 4-year-old, Cash Gernon, was a "happy-go-lucky" boy.”

Thank you for sharing that- I’m glad that finally made it to msm.
I believe there’s much more to the story. Why would a guardian identify herself as a mom to Cash? Is she a foster mom, a friend or relative to Cash, and what is the connection of the alleged kidnapper to Cash or the caregiver?

I just became aware of this case. There are no words. It seems random, but contrarily something is just not lining up.

I have a twin sister. If God forbid something like this had happened to one of us when we were four, the LAST thing we would've needed was to be separated from our parents and home. Not when we already wouldn't be able to process where our twin has gone. Like many of you, this leads me to thoughts I don't want to think. Why isn't the twin with his family when he would need them so much right now? We will find out.

The kidnapping and murder of a child is any parent's absolutely most devastating nightmare. How much more atrocious that this baby's body was found in such a condition right by his home.

The truth will come out. R.I.P. poor sweet Cash and God please help his twin.
KENS 5 & Kens5.com
If you look at this it will answer your question

A dried pool of blood? So that would mean the little boy bled out, was alive . And early morning. He was left there overnight

If the perp left him in the woods near the trail, maybe an animal brought him back where he used to live, by scent. Animals are more decent than the demon who did this to this sweet baby.

Last edited:
My brain cannot except what I'm reading right now. There must be something, lots of things, missing from this story. A toddler is found dead in the street, someone was seen running into the woods, a relative came out and saw the little body then went home...nope, cannot except this right now. I mean just lying in the street? Nope..can't

A lot is not being revealed. I want all of the truth to come out.

Dallas County Online Jail Search

Darriynn Brown is Black and Male (four required fields for lookup).
Bail is $750,000 PHOTO

Interesting charges of kidnapping and theft - but not burglary. So he had a right to be present at the location, but no right to the child, and he stole another's property which could be as simple as the child's blanket. Mom's boyfriend? Where was the child murdered? I hope they have a press conference. That neighborhood must be reeling.

This speaks to the perp knowing the foster "mom"

I believe there’s much more to the story. Why would a guardian identify herself as a mom to Cash? Is she a foster mom, a friend or relative to Cash, and what is the connection of the alleged kidnapper to Cash or the caregiver?

Could the Guardian have had custody for a long time (years) and she thinks of herself as their mom and they call her mom? I know some Foster Moms just say they are "Mom". And biological Mom is BioMom.

MOO

If this is true, it is unreal. Why would they let people with criminal records look after children. Some of you WS do incredible research, find out if the article mentioned in Angleterre is factual. I find it hard to believe that the police would all of a sudden be so forthcoming with information.

KENS 5 & Kens5.com

It is very concerning about the foster care system itself.

If this is true, it is unreal. Why would they let people with criminal records look after children. Some of you WS do incredible research, find out if the article mentioned in Angleterre is factual. I find it hard to believe that the police would all of a sudden be so forthcoming with information.

KENS 5 & Kens5.com
I hope Dallas PD Can clarify. MOO

From what I understand the little boy and his twin were not living with their original parents. If it was some sort of foster care, then they have taken the twin away from the person from whose home the poor little boy was kidnapped and not from his original mother. The foster "mom" (who simply eyeballed the dead child, identified him and walked away) and suspect probably know each other. This is all very sad. I want all of the truth to come out.
Did msn state the caregiver just walked away?

WFAA news story by Malini Basu updated again to report Darriynn Brown WASN’T wearing an ankle monitor.

From the article:
“The Dallas County Sheriff's Office said that Brown was not wearing an ankle monitor at the time of incident, but would have to if he posts bond.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member