TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8176278

Liberty County Sheriff's Office spokesman Rex Evans says the department will now turn its focus on the tipster. Investigators say they believe the person who phoned in the information isn't from Liberty County but somehow had knowledge of the inside of the house.

I'm going with boyfriend or son.
Calling Vegas now! :great:

Glad this wasn't the Mass Grave that was found of 25-30 Children!

I'm calling son, as boyfriend is in the mental institution and I doubt highly they'd have such a response on that. lol

Maybe.

Yes, the media come off poorly in this, but law enforcement - well, this isn't their proudest hour either.

Walter Cronkite would not have reported this.....unless verified. Before the days of viral media.

going in google I see media that are still reporting bodies were found......they're going to be a little embarrassed

Most of what you see now, are the "regurgitators" and pay-per-click writers who just finished composing their stories from earlier media reports.

There's an "LE source" out there, as well as a "psychic", who each need to be charged.

This started with one media outlet, I believe. Now how on earth did every network and local affiliate report this without doing their own DD? Its beyond pathetic. How many families with missing loved ones were on pins and needles watching this unfold? I hope whoever instigated this gets whatever the maximum penalty is. :banghead:

The media were not responsible for sending LE on a wild goose chase. This was classic overreaction on the part of authority. A classic waste of taxpayer money.

I didn't see your comment -- but I'd have given you a big THANKS.

Texas LE should be ashamed of themselves right now.

If anything... there's a sex offender on FB who shouldn't be so maybe we can alert that.

And secondly, I'm thankful there weren't dismembered children found. I'm not lying when I hoped there would be 25-30 solved mysteries tho. :(

Too bad LE does not respond this way for an real missing persons case...

There is a thread for this here all ready.I'm sorry.I didn't see it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139346"]25 to 30 Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave In Texas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The media were not responsible for sending LE on a wild goose chase. This was classic overreaction on the part of authority. A classic waste of taxpayer money.

The media who reported bodies of dismembered children had been found are 100% responsible. Even if a rogue LEO gave that info, in the good old days, journalists didn't report things unless they had 3 confirming sources.

Now they take carp off Facebook and Topix and report it. (Plus they misuse and abuse the English language, which I really detest. lol)

So they found blood and signs of a crime and a dog hit , and now they want to arrest the pyschic?

Can Psychics be arrested ? Also can the homeowner claim unlawful search? I mean is a psychic enough in texas to get a SW because I sure would have used my psychic skills in Hailey Dunns case.:crazy:

Seriously. I think I just had a psychic vision flash before my eyes about Shawn's Grandma's root cellar. Maybe I should phone it in.

It was on our station in WA, but with a big, BIG question mark. ??? lol

I blame the media 100%.

I blame the "law enforcement source" who confirmed to the media that bodies had been found.

QUOTE:
"A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with 'a lot of bodies' was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049."

SOURCE: Longview, Texas CBS19

Too bad LE does not respond this way for an real missing persons case...

Yeah, maybe all the investigators should just boogie on down to the Hailey Dunn home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back