TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wasn't here last night, but have read most of the posts and reports. Something is up with that many different branches of LE and TM standing by. This smells fishy, and not just from a psychic point of view. Where there is smoke, there's bound to be a little bit of fire, if only a scorch. None of this makes any sense, except it if you put it all together, it sorta/kinda does.

My opinion only

The question remains: Does LE/FBI follow up on an anonymous tip from a psychic with a search warrant without probable cause?
What about going out there with the FBI, and Tim Miller on stand-by.
Wouldn't they check up on it first, then react?
Something is not right.

LE still hasn't obtained a search warrant on SA's grandma's root cellar and property yet he remains to be the suspect. Why not? I believe they are probable cause to do so.

The person who called it in has to be someone connected to that house. Maybe the daughter, neighbor or relative calling in anonymously as a "psychic".
The reports said the caller knew details of the outside and inside of the property.
Something was going on at that house. Detectives said they found blood on the door and a foul odor. The owner claims the blood was from his daughter's fiance's recent suicide attempt.
The owner admits his son is a known sex offender (who the owner claims has not lived there for a year).
Then you have the house being used by long-haul truck drivers as a place to stay "with the owner's 16 year old daughter and 19 year old fiance"? They have sleepers in their trucks and typically park in truck stops. What was attracting them to that house? And what kind of people typically have truckers coming through to stay in a home where you have a 16 year old daughter? And why does a 16 year old have a fiance?
Why so quick to call it a hoax? Granted the "psychic" angle was probably just a ruse to get people out there maybe to protect the caller's identity, but given the other circumstances - why so quick to discount that SOMETHING is going on there?

The person who called it in has to be someone connected to that house. Maybe the daughter, neighbor or relative calling in anonymously as a "psychic".
The reports said the caller knew details of the outside and inside of the property.
Something was going on at that house. Detectives said they found blood on the door and a foul odor. The owner claims the blood was from his daughter's fiance's recent suicide attempt.
The owner admits his son is a known sex offender (who the owner claims has not lived there for a year).
Then you have the house being used by long-haul truck drivers as a place to stay "with the owner's 16 year old daughter and 19 year old fiance"? They have sleepers in their trucks and typically park in truck stops. What was attracting them to that house? And what kind of people typically have truckers coming through to stay in a home where you have a 16 year old daughter? And why does a 16 year old have a fiance?
Why so quick to call it a hoax? Granted the "psychic" angle was probably just a ruse to get people out there maybe to protect the caller's identity, but given the other circumstances - why so quick to discount that SOMETHING is going on there?

Because a "mass grave with 30 bodies" would be visible via many means -- and the report is beyond ridiculous. Such graves are easily found. Think of the mass graves found in other countries, going back to the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

There would have to be 30 missing people (mostly children) from that immediate area OR someone was importing bodies. Neither makes sense.

The homeowenr's story will be easily confirmed by LE. DNA on the blood (on the porch) compared to the daughter's boyfriend is probably already in progress.

Snippets of Houston Chronicle report (CLICK HERE for entire report just posted online):

Experts and other law enforcement agencies agreed, explaining that most tips must be investigated regardless of the source.

The female caller first contacted the Liberty County Sheriff's Department on Monday, claiming that the bodies were at a home near Hardin, about 70 miles northeast of Houston. After a search of the area turned up nothing, she called back Tuesday and said deputies had gone to the wrong house.

Deputies went to a different home and found blood on a back door and detected a foul odor. By Tuesday afternoon, county deputies, the Texas Rangers and FBI agents were in the neighborhood awaiting a search warrant so they could go inside.

Although his agency had never acted on a tip from a psychic, the department has received valid anonymous tips that resulted in arrests.

Didn't the cadaver dog hit on the blood (from the boyfriend's wrist-cutting) on the porch?

It shouldnt have.

This stroy is way odd. Really strange

I thought we had a Willie pickton case when I heard it but I wow. How does this happen?

If I lived ner there I would drive over to make sure nothing was going on there because it sounds so crazy.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/7602111.html

This article raises more issues than it answers. Here are a couple:

1) "Sources close to an ongoing investigation confirmed Angel was truthful about her identity"
-- versus --
"the sheriff's office said earlier in the day that it has not been able to verify any of the details provided by the tipster, including her name, location, or occupation."

2) "The tip she provided was false, [the spokesman] said."
-- versus --
"Angel said she has had visions her entire life and after confiding with two friends who were having similar visions that three children could be in trouble, she contacted the Liberty County Sheriff's Office Monday....
She strongly denied telling officers that they needed to search for bodies or that anyone was dead....
'They did not act on what I told them,' she said. 'My biggest concern is definitely the children,' she added. 'I think they are hungry and thirsty. They are still alive.'"

1) "Sources close to an ongoing investigation confirmed Angel was truthful about her identity"
-- versus --
"the sheriff's office said earlier in the day that it has not been able to verify any of the details provided by the tipster, including her name, location, or occupation."

-- versus --
"Angel said she has had visions her entire life and after confiding with two friends who were having similar visions that three children could be in trouble, she contacted the Liberty County Sheriff's Office Monday....
She strongly denied telling officers that they needed to search for bodies or that anyone was dead....
'They did not act on what I told them,' she said. 'My biggest concern is definitely the children,' she added. 'I think they are hungry and thirsty. They are still alive.'"

Sounds like she's the wrong person -- or has changed her story?
Burned bodies, three endangered children (versus 25-30 dismembered bodies in a mass grave)?
I'm sorry, but someone who's had "visions" their entire life, is likely mentally ill ... and she and her friends are a mutual support society.

Hopefully, the phone calls that were made, were recorded.

So the question still remains if she said she's a pyschic and thought maybe children were in danger. How does it become 25-30 dismembered childrenb's bodies? Did LE leak a rumor?
Someone is too blame for lieing to the media. Or the media lied.

This morning on our local news channel they stated that this person that goes by Angel doesn't want her idenity leaked out because she is concerned for her children and grandkids. Strange that the media took this so far with no actual proof.

This morning on our local news channel they stated that this person that goes by Angel doesn't want her idenity leaked out because she is concerned for her children and grandkids. Strange that the media took this so far with no actual proof.

It made it on International Breaking News quickly. That's what shocks me.
Someone must have leaked poor info from the LE/FBI office to the media, but why? Sensationalism?
You'd think they'd want privacy to investigate not a three-ring circus.
I blame the LE officer or person who leaked a false "confirmed" story to the press.
Angel should be allowed to call in a tip if she was truly concerned w/o it becoming a federal case unless she wanted to start a hoax on purpose.

It made it on International Breaking News quickly. That's what shocks me.
Someone must have leaked poor info from the LE/FBI office to the media, but why? Sensationalism?
You'd think they'd want privacy to investigate not a three-ring circus.
I blame the LE officer or person who leaked a false "confirmed" story to the press.
Angel should be allowed to call in a tip if she was truly concerned w/o it becoming a federal case unless she wanted to start a hoax on purpose.

Well our local news around here just went nuts with the news. Guess it was a slow news day for this story to spread so fast. I have a feeling we will all learn the true identity of this Angel person soon. I think this Angel person did it on purpose.

Well our local news around here just went nuts with the news. Guess it was a slow news day for this story to spread so fast. I have a feeling we will all learn the true identity of this Angel person soon. I think this Angel person did it on purpose.

I definitely want to know more about this story.
LE has some serious explaining to do. Why was it leaked to the media?
My big question. Why and by who?

Texas hoax had the media digging their own grave (Guardian)
Europe woke up to a tremendous disappointment on Wednesday. Despite the lurid promises of the 11 o'clock news, authorities in Texas had failed to unearth 30 dismembered corpses from a property in rural Liberty County. Not even 15 bodies. Not even one stinking cadaver, with or without extremities – much less the poor mutilated children TV viewers were all prepared to be horrified/titillated to learn all about.
---
Complicating the Liberty County fiasco was the pulpy deliciousness of the details. Real-life Texas massacre! Psychics! Mutilation! I assure you there is an inverse relationship between the degree of bizarreness and the media's appetite for double-checking. A breakthrough in negotiations of tax legislation requires two independent sources, at least one on the record. A shallow grave requires a whisper and a gasp.
---
We are all victimised by our own world views, which modern media have rather mastered pandering to. If you were so ready to swallow the dead-Texans rumour, imagine how you are processing the so-called news that really matters.
more at Guardian link above

Liberty County Sheriff's Capt. Rex Evans says there is no indication of bodies being anywhere on the rural property about 70 miles northeast of Houston.

Evans says authorities took the tip seriously in part because the caller had details about the interior of the house that only someone who had seen it could have known.

He says authorities now have a name and number for the caller and are working to track them down.

http://www.ktre.com/story/14861396/dozens-of-dead-bodies-found-in-liberty-county

Am I the only one who wonders how LE knew that the tipster's description of the interior of the home was accurate? Did she just give details and LE ASSUMED the details were correct? Or did LE already know the interior layout of the home and her details matched? It just seems so crazy to me.....anyone could call LE and give loads of details about the interior of any home, and LE wouldn't know if the details were accurate until
AFTER they searched the home.....and yet these LE are using her "details" as a basis for seeking a search warrant?

I believe what happened is the person claimed to be a psychic but had extensive knowledge of the inside of the house - LE knew it wasn't really a psychic based on that and investigated.

What astounds me are the media reports of cadaver dogs hitting. Do they just make it up as they go along for the sake of sensationalism? Unbelievable.

Same question as above! How would LE know that the tipster wasn't just making up the details?

The question remains: Does LE/FBI follow up on an anonymous tip from a psychic with a search warrant without probable cause?
What about going out there with the FBI, and Tim Miller on stand-by.
Wouldn't they check up on it first, then react?
Something is not right.

LE still hasn't obtained a search warrant on SA's grandma's root cellar and property yet he remains to be the suspect. Why not? I believe they are probable cause to do so.

Has anyone ever verified with Tim Miller that he was put on stand by? Because so much of what was reported was out and out made up out of thin air, maybe that was made up too?

-- versus --

-- versus --

This definitely does nothing to clear up the fiasco, does it? Tipster is saying she said nothing about bodies and mass graves? That she wanted LE to search the home for three hungry, thirsty children? HOW does what she is reporting that she said ever turn into dozens of dismembered children buried on the property?

Am I the only one who wonders how LE knew that the tipster's description of the interior of the home was accurate? Did she just give details and LE ASSUMED the details were correct? Or did LE already know the interior layout of the home and her details matched? It just seems so crazy to me.....anyone could call LE and give loads of details about the interior of any home, and LE wouldn't know if the details were accurate until
AFTER they searched the home.....and yet these LE are using her "details" as a basis for seeking a search warrant?

Same question as above! How would LE know that the tipster wasn't just making up the details?

Has anyone ever verified with Tim Miller that he was put on stand by? Because so much of what was reported was out and out made up out of thin air, maybe that was made up too?

This definitely does nothing to clear up the fiasco, does it? Tipster is saying she said nothing about bodies and mass graves? That she wanted LE to search the home for three hungry, thirsty children? HOW does what she is reporting that she said ever turn into dozens of dismembered children buried on the property?

It's all very bizarre. Someone in LE needs to apologize for confirming to the media. Or someone in the media needs to come clean. Someone messed up. There was way to many details.
I can see how There might be bodies at this house might turn into a press release by the media LE on stand by to search house from an anon tipster about bodies. Not confirmed 25 dismembered children's bodies. Someone has a fantastical imagination.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back