GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the search areas are being made public? According to insiders here and searchers who once posted here, the places were to be kept hush-hush. JMO

Lake Lavon is quite large, so it would be hard for anyone to pinpoint the search site.. maybe they have info & feel this is the area & released it to make someone (EA) sweat a little... I just don't know how that guy sleeps at night..

Lake Lavon is quite large, so it would be hard for anyone to pinpoint the search site.. maybe they have info & feel this is the area & released it to make someone (EA) sweat a little... I just don't know how that guy sleeps at night..

Yes.. His theft charge of the Samsung phone and him being a named a suspect for Interference of an Active Investigation.

Have they taken him in yet??

Yes.. His theft charge of the Samsung phone and him being a named a suspect for Interference of an Active Investigation.

Have they taken him in yet??
I don't understand why some posters ridicule others for stating anything that indicates they think EA is guilty. We're all aware that it is simply an opinion at this point. Saying "I don't know how he sleeps at night" doesn't seem like it deserves a sarcastic reaction, IMO.

IMO If LE felt this was cut and dry...he would be looking through bars.
Clearly, there is not enough evidence (as of yet) to arrest him, let alone, convict him.

IMO If LE felt this was cut and dry...he would be looking through bars.
Clearly, there is not enough evidence (as of yet) to arrest him, let alone, convict him.

Well, technically there is no proof of a crime committed.. only a person that is missing

Well, technically there is no proof of a crime committed.. only a person that is missing

We need that for sure. They're not likely to arrest EA for merely hindering an investigation until they are close enough to a serious crime against Christina.

I don't understand why some posters ridicule others for stating anything that indicates they think EA is guilty. We're all aware that it is simply an opinion at this point. Saying "I don't know how he sleeps at night" doesn't seem like it deserves a sarcastic reaction, IMO.

Idk that she's being sarcastic. Hard to tell tone from writing. We can't really say lots of things on here so sometimes I think people word things a way that is ok and make you think a little.

We need that for sure. They're not likely to arrest EA for merely hindering an investigation until they are close enough to a serious crime against Christina.

They want to make sure they have they iron clad proof because wouldn't want a mistrial and or for him to have any chance of not being found guilty. PPD said early on I believe that they were not here to please anyone else and they wouldn't release facts until it was the right time. I will admit I'm anxious but knowing what I know from their past cases and from previous searches I believe when they arrest him it will be more than enough. Also, because they are looking so hard at him and no one else I believe they will eventually find that proof. He's not smart enough to have been so good to conceal it for forever. Maybe mentioning the lake if she was taken there will make him want to confess to avoid death penalty. Also as a few others stated if he could pin this on someone or point fingers I believe he would have by now. Even if it was more dangerous, as fearful of the public as he says he is, he would have been more fearful of whoever took her if so and would have possibly asked for protection. I think he knows he only needs protection from himself and what he has done and now that's all unraveling. Come on forensics and searches!!!!

I would and wanted be there this weekend searching, but I woke up with fever and the hubby just had major back surgery so we're home bound. We're praying for Christina and her family.

They haven't specified the exact areas of lake Lavon they're searching. They obviously want a body before they charge anyone. Sorry if this offends anyone.

Is this the lake she went to with HF on the wed before she went missing?

They haven't specified the exact areas of lake Lavon they're searching. They obviously want a body before they charge anyone. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I believe you are right and they want to rule out all possibilities. I pray she's alive but after this long it makes it seem less likely. The family are probably aware of this possibility as painful as it would be. It's like Almaz husband said in his interview for their searches also going on this weekend and next weekend they are bringing in sonar equipment. I posted link in the Thread for Almaz. I'll try and grab it and post here. Who knows if they are searching any of the same areas but I did look up her route from home to work and it's super close to the sprint store so my guess is they may be in same vicinity searching to capitalize on people available.

I think they maybe found evidence.
They searched his home and car then went back to his home.
Then he ran!
His dna came back Bingo!

Right, they absolutely found evidence in his house or car... or both...but they searched them right away.... we haven't seen that in this case. I can't figure it out.

Is this the lake she went to with HF on the wed before she went missing?

No that was Lake Lewisville which is west of the Shops of Legacy. Now knowing he has toll tag pointing he drove East, I understand a lot more. Maybe if soil was found in car and they can find one piece of evidence, soil samples and maybe tire tracks or something can help. Praying for the evidence!!! Wish we had a smiling Christina as the evidence.

No that was Lake Lewisville which is west of the Shops of Legacy. Now knowing he has toll tag pointing he drove East, I understand a lot more. Maybe if soil was found in car and they can find one piece of evidence, soil samples and maybe tire tracks or something can help. Praying for the evidence!!! Wish we had a smiling Christina as the evidence.

Smiling and alive to tell us is what I mean

They want to make sure they have they iron clad proof because wouldn't want a mistrial and or for him to have any chance of not being found guilty. PPD said early on I believe that they were not here to please anyone else and they wouldn't release facts until it was the right time. I will admit I'm anxious but knowing what I know from their past cases and from previous searches I believe when they arrest him it will be more than enough. Also, because they are looking so hard at him and no one else I believe they will eventually find that proof. He's not smart enough to have been so good to conceal it for forever. Maybe mentioning the lake if she was taken there will make him want to confess to avoid death penalty. Also as a few others stated if he could pin this on someone or point fingers I believe he would have by now. Even if it was more dangerous, as fearful of the public as he says he is, he would have been more fearful of whoever took her if so and would have possibly asked for protection. I think he knows he only needs protection from himself and what he has done and now that's all unraveling. Come on forensics and searches!!!!

I would and wanted be there this weekend searching, but I woke up with fever and the hubby just had major back surgery so we're home bound. We're praying for Christina and her family.
I haven't heard them bringing him in for questioning recently....ea stated he talked to le 4 times on 4 different days in the beginning of the investigation
... Has hr been called in recently?? IMO they should have him in every single day for questioning until he cracks!

I wonder what led them to Lake Lavon. I believe that lake and Lewisville Lake have both been mentioned on here as possible search areas.

Lake Lavon is very close to Allen where EA lives.

I know groups have been searching for Christina strong at the beginning but are they out in groups still searching different areas than before just curious, I hope the family gets answers soon

Yes, searching weekly, its just being kept quite .... sometimes they open it up to the FB private group and sometimes the band of family and friends go without announcing it but they are searching weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214