GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your question. It's questionable if EA truly had such a friend who lived there - as far as we've been told, the idea of a friend living somewhere near there was simply an alibi story he told (a story that was a lie). But in any event, he did NOT park at Blue Martini garage, so the question of why CM wouldn't ALSO park in Blue Martini makes no sense.

You may be wondering about a friend, and apartment, that was purely imaginary. (Maybe his name was "Harvey.")

I think someone he knows lives there.
JMO

Yes, they have her DNA on his car, more specifically "interior trunk opening". Could be blood or saliva?

Or vomit! They said she was not feeling well.
If she threw up on the back of his ca that would seep into the lid opening yes?

We really need more info from LE.
I do believe there is a lot more to watever happened to Christina!

how would they know?

They have had his car for how long now?
Not to mention the 3 times they had it before this.

Believe me they know....
all they need is a cadaver dog to smell that car.
If there was decomp in there they will know.

IMO she did not die in that car.

Her is a question.
Did she maybe put her clothes that had something on them ( if she was sick- vomit) in the trunk of the car?

I find the phone call with SN very strange to.
Where was he when they were talking?

From the 1st search warrant:

"Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend."

Who is this friend? Possible SN? If so, why wouldn't Christina also park in the Blue Martini parking garage since it was closer to PP's apartment? Why would they have her park ALLLLLLLLL the way in Henry's Tavern parking garage?

Maybe the DNA is saliva or maybe it is emesis? That's why she had to change shirts. Maybe she threw up again after she got to the parking garage?

We don't know where she was before going to the parking garage.
Maybe she went to the blue martini parking garage first to visit someone that lived over there and EA was there too.
They then leave there and head over to the other parking garage? (remember EA and CM entered together)
Maybe this is how the guys were invited to the girls night out.

I read from a previous poster about KISS and Occam's razor. And I though "I agree with this! Keep it simple. It's SA, alcohol, Rx drugs, anger. But then the note with things to do... Texts needed to be deleted. It's makes it harder. It might still apply but then where the hell could she be? How far could she have gotten?

Kinda hard for me to keep it simple when there seem to be so many things that come up. I don't know that it's that simple even though I'm not a PI.

One more thing are we sure Ea was driving his car when it pulled into the garage with Christina?

See to me
EA had no idea where his car had been or what happened to it.
Its all very strange!

Well.... That's a deep subject. Something smells in Denmark. Why would he think she hooked up with EA if he had just hooked up with her while everyone went to What-A-Burger?

I think LE needs to dig deeeeeeep. They need the pings from SN's phone. They need the pings from HF's phone. These will help fill-in-the-blanks. CM involved EA's phone when she used it to call HF and send pics and texts.

Again, everyone seems to think he's as dumb as a bag of rocks - who helped him? 3 is the # I come up with at this point.

No bond vs. $1 million bond. Nobody is going anywhere for a while.

Wow, I missed a big piece of info. Can you tell me where to find the link that says SN & CM hooked while the others were at WAB. That could be important b/c I've thought all along that she was trying to get in touch with HF and that would now seem weird to try to call your bf in the presence of someone you just hooked up with. I'm sorry if I missed this. I try to keep up but you guys are FAST!

MOO

We don't know where she was before going to the parking garage.
Maybe she went to the blue martini parking garage first to visit someone that lived over there and EA was there too.
They then leave there and head over to the other parking garage? (remember EA and CM entered together)
Maybe this is how the guys were invited to the girls night out.

Hi guys, been really busy with the holidays but finally had some time to catch up. I live in the closest apartments to Henry's which would be the closest apartments to Blue Martini as well. PP lived on the completely other side of the shops. I think if EA or CM did in fact visit a friend over here, it makes most sense to park in Henry's Garage not near RA and Blue Martini. IMO the main reason they parked in Henrys's garage is because they all initially met up at Henry's (according to VI in beginning). I think I read somewhere that the group also went to Scruffy Duffy's according to the LE documents released. Scruffy's is near PP's apartment. That could have been there last stop for the night before going to grab food then back to PP's.

One more thing are we sure Ea was driving his car when it pulled into the garage with Christina?

I don't think we're sure but IMO based purely on the few things we know about him is that he isn't the type to let someone drive his car, in fact IME few men of his age would be happy to be driven by someone else in their own car.

JMO

Wow, I missed a big piece of info. Can you tell me where to find the link that says SN & CM hooked while the others were at WAB. That could be important b/c I've thought all along that she was trying to get in touch with HF and that would now seem weird to try to call your bf in the presence of someone you just hooked up with. I'm sorry if I missed this. I try to keep up but you guys are FAST!

MOO

You didn't miss anything. Nothing has been released that suggests that CM and SN were hooking up that night.

MOO

A hookup was just "what if" speculation above, we have no clue what happened during the WAB run :smile:

To settle this. Nobody parked in blue martini parking lot. It is one of EA lies when he "got confused". PP apartment is on the complete opposite side from blue martini parking lot. Henrys is closer(where they all parked).

Hi guys, been really busy with the holidays but finally had some time to catch up. I live in the closest apartments to Henry's which would be the closest apartments to Blue Martini as well. PP lived on the completely other side of the shops. I think if EA or CM did in fact visit a friend over here, it makes most sense to park in Henry's Garage not near RA and Blue Martini. IMO the main reason they parked in Henrys's garage is because they all initially met up at Henry's (according to VI in beginning). I think I read somewhere that the group also went to Scruffy Duffy's according to the LE documents released. Scruffy's is near PP's apartment. That could have been there last stop for the night before going to grab food then back to PP's.

Good to have that inside knowledge, thanks

My personal view is that the BM garage is a distraction caused by EA and his lies. I know cookiez isn't a VI but I'm happy to accept what she says about the parking

JMO

Could the poster who said CM and SN hooked up actually mean hooked up in the other sense, like they were hanging together. When I ask my son if he's going to hook up with his friends, I mean meet up not have a circle jerk.

As far as the party goers not realizing anything was amiss, I get it. It just seemed (to me anyway) that if EA left angry (as it say in the warrant) and walked with Christina, who we already know had her keys hidden and there was already some concern about her driving to Ft. Worth, that someone from that night would try to contact her at some point. And yes maybe they tried. If I was trying to get a hold of someone and their phone went straight to voicemail (because it's off or dead) I might have some concerns at least enough to maybe call the boyfriend. I guess that's just me and my opinion.

Please start linking up again when posting facts, rumors seem to be growing legs.

Thank you

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Looking at this timeline... this is where I think EA did something with Christina. 4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

That was a long time to be in one area... and why come back? I still think that is very close to the pond.... maybe he was disposing her items there? I don't know....but my opinion is this is where to look. If he was driving from 5800 Granit Parkway to 1500 block of Bethany Drive according to google maps it would only take him 22 minutes without traffic and 24 with (which we know at that time of morning it would be at most probably 22 minutes to go the 12.5 miles) I would even think less at that time of day. So where are all the pings....? What did he do with her in that timeframe? https://www.google.com/maps/dir/580...82e404d4a9!2m2!1d-96.6338368!2d33.0856044!3e0

IMO, the brother would have written in English. The mother and father would have written it in Spanish. There is no love like a mothers love for her child.

Regarding the note, per the second affidavit:

"Additional items located in this trash were empty boxes for cellular phones and a handwritten note on a yellow piece of paper. The note was written in Spanish. Affiant spoke with Detective D. Caballero #1708 who is the designated Spanish-speaking detective for Affiant's Unit. Detective Cabellero Spanish language skills were vetted through testing to establish his fluency prior to his selection to his current possession. Detective Caballero translated this note for Affiant. According to Detective Caballero the note listed the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th through today's date, bank bills, and cellular bills. Affiant believes these items to be evidentiary items in this case."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

ETA: Doesn't Christina's mother speak fluent Spanish? ? ? Or did I hear this on the radio show?

Okay. Onward for the keys in the affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214