GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only care that it's "mixed dna" - still don't know what that means unless it's something like sweat on top of her hair fibers. No expert here, either.

Mixed means that two different DNA profiles are together in the same space. So I suppose it could be a drop of sweat on a hair fiber.

I think LE was able to retrieve the texts from EA's phone? Because he said he had not had any and I think they said he actually had a certain number during that time. If I am not mistaken.

I could be wrong, but I don't think LE has said anything about his actual phone records, except the ping data in the affidavit. I think the call/text info in the affidavit came from their search of HF's phone.

I'm sure they HAVE his cell records but I don't think they've released any info.

Bombshell. I wasn't really clear with the tweets as to the significance, but reading the article brings it home. Enough blood detected to say she was dead.

It also indicates the mixture of the DNA in the trunk is quite significant, too. The context makes it more understandable, imo. I believe it infers it was deposited and mixed at the same time. It brings up his cuts.

I am kind of conflicted about the notion that an altercation took place in the garage. I know it is possible, but that seems like such a short amount of time to make a move, get rejected, fight, and then put someone in a trunk. Trying to figure out how everything fits together in this mystery is driving me crazy.

Me too!! I just can't accept that as a possibility but then again I don't have access to all the cameras from the surrounding businesses like they do. That's such a brazen act, I mean the garage is not enclosed so a chance passerby (which is likely) would have seen him. That's too bold IMO.

Bombshell. I wasn't really clear with the tweets as to the significance, but reading the article brings it home. Enough blood detected to say she was dead.

It also indicates the mixture of the DNA in the trunk is quite significant, too. The context makes it more understandable, imo. I believe it infers it was deposited and mixed at the same time. It brings up his cuts.

Am I losing it (yeah...)!or was there a tweet that said no sign of physical injury?? S.O.S!

This would assume there was a conspiracy, wouldn't it?
Conspiracy?! No. Only saying the family put their faith in HF and it was so totally undeserved. Now it has come back to bite them once again. However, we can't trust what HF told them and they repeated here or during interviews etc. because chances are the information is not true. HF fed them a huge pack of lies and they bought them hook, line, and sinker because he "was so sad and cooperative". Now they know he is a liar, drug dealing who faked the tears and the caring about Christina for so long. And we know now it is a fact.

This should be required reading prior to posting anything here.
1. DNA is CM's blood
2. It came from inside EA's the trunk
3. Today is the 1st time CM family learned about the amount of DNA found
4. Today is the 1st time CM family learned a detective on the case believes CM is dead
5. The Judge stopped the proceedings and denied the Bond reduction while a detective was still on the stand

I wish we could see the facial expressions of EA & supporters from the hearing today.

Conspiracy?! No. Only saying the family put their faith in HF and it was so totally undeserved. Now it has come back to bite them once again. However, we can't trust what HF told them and they repeated here or during interviews etc. because chances are the information is not true. HF fed them a huge pack of lies and they bought them hook, line, and sinker because he "was so sad and cooperative". Now they know he is a liar, drug dealing who faked the tears and the caring about Christina for so long. And so do we...

By the way could you please delete my post you quoted or fix it. I did not make any comment about him being a "stinky bf". That entire paragraph was not written by me. Thanks.

He added insult to injury. And then some. IMO

The blood evidence also rules out the overdose theory doesn't it? The evidence points to either EA murdering Christina or an accident/coverup scenario. This is getting too sad.

The blood evidence also rules out the overdose theory doesn't it? The evidence points to either EA murdering Christina or an accident/coverup scenario. This is getting too sad.

Some drug overdose can cause bleeding. :blushing:

I would like to hear from the folks that believe EA, and only EA, is responsible. Not to argue, I promise that's not my thing.

Do you think SA was the motive?
Do you think something occured in the garage or she willingly got in the car?
How do you explain the blood? Did he have a weapon on him? Beat her badly?
Are you seriously able to explain away no worries from the boyfriend for several days, the fact they were fighting, she was allegedly afraid of him a few days prior to her disappearance?
Ok, the last question is me being argumentative but I'm genuinely curious about the other questions I have.

Am I losing it (yeah...)!or was there a tweet that said no sign of physical injury?? S.O.S!
Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5/status/555812432845623296

She tried to clarify what she tweeted here:

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 - They're trying to make the point that in general, DNA doesn't always mean assault. A little confusing

I think it was her wording making it even more confusing, but difficult sometimes in 140 characters to get a point across.

Yes, I would say it rules out an OD theory unless she fell on something sharp or otherwise caused trauma and injury to herself.

I have never heard of an OD which could cause significant amounts of blood to flow, but I don't know much about ODs either.

It is sad. This is the most difficult time for the family and friends, too. They are having to hear some details they may not be ready to face and it is only the beginning for them. I do feel sorry for their loss and their broken hearts. Tonight, reality is setting in and hope is losing ground to find Christina alive. Tough transition. :(

I would like to hear from the folks that believe EA, and only EA, is responsible. Not to argue, I promise that's not my thing.

Do you think SA was the motive?
Do you think something occured in the garage or she willingly got in the car?
How do you explain the blood? Did he have a weapon on him? Beat her badly?
Are you seriously able to explain away no worries from the boyfriend for several days, the fact they were fighting, she was allegedly afraid of him a few days prior to her disappearance?
Ok, the last question is me being argumentative but I'm genuinely curious about the other questions I have.
We have not yet seen any evidence that HF was involved in Christina's disappearance. Maybe that evidence exists, I don't know, but as of yet, we have not seen it. EA is the only one with obvious evidence linking him to harming Christina, at least that we have seen up to this point.

Do I think HF sucked as a boyfriend? Oh god, yes. And yes, he's a drug dealer. Neither makes him more or less likely to have been involved in Christina's disappearance, IMO. Am I defending HF? Hell no. I'm just relying on the evidence that we have seen to date.

My opinion and all that.

Feel dumb asking, but how does someone use adderall recreationally? Just swallow it? Crush it and snort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enrique is guilty and he needs to come clean now...everything points to him...lies, dna in his car...him cleaning the car,bite mark...etc

Feel dumb asking, but how does someone use adderall recreationally? Just swallow it? Crush it and snort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only used it as prescribed, but perhaps recreational use would involve taking a higher dose than the norm? I've never misused prescription drugs and have only used alcohol and weed (relax, it's legal where I live [emoji5] ) in small amounts, so I'm just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214