GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up here so forgive me if it has already been mentioned, but how far is Liberty County from where Christina disappeared? I can't link from my phone but I saw in the 'Breaking News' section that a female body had been discovered.

Ok, Steve. I just can't anymore lol. I get what you're saying. But let's remember something else. EA IS IN JAIL. He's not going anywhere anytime soon or ever. Its OK to talk about other things besides the fact that Christina was IN HIS TRUNK. He is IN JAIL. So if those are the only things to talk about why is anyone here?

Obviously everyone is talking about what they want to talk about, right? lol So am I, that's all.

I happen to think that the answers come via EA and that the other directions are mere distractions. If we want to find CM, she was IN HIS TRUNK so EA knows where and when he took her out of his trunk. In addition, no matter what scenario you come up with, if anyone else ever had contact with CM, the one person who knows that person is EA, because no way anyone would have come across her without him knowing. All roads so far lead to EA, and any new roads will most likely come through him, if he ever talks.

I am also always aware that the case against him is already compelling, and LE has a boatload of evidence we don't even know about yet.

Where did he put Christina? If we can figure that out BEFORE he talks, then he won't be able to bargain his way out of a capital murder charge imo and will get what is just for kidnapping and murdering an innocent girl.

Not this woman. IMO the key to finding Christina leads to the person sitting in jail for her kidnapping. If there's speculation about the people at PP's that night having knowledge on where to find her, I'm not sure why we can't speculate about the Arochis? I thought they were all victims at this point?

But what IF someone else was involved? Should they walk because she was IN EA'S TRUNK? We don't know right now EA was the only one involved. Why would we abandon other theories? It would be a disservice to Christina and her family. Until EA is convicted of murder and no one else is PROVED to be involved, we have to look at everything. IMO

Not this woman. IMO the key to finding Christina leads to the person sitting in jail for her kidnapping. If there's speculation about the people at PP's that night having knowledge on where to find her, I'm not sure why we can't speculate about the Arochis? I thought they were all victims at this point?

I don't know why and I didn't say we couldn't speculate about the Arochis...who knows who helped him, if anybody? I agree EA has the answers. So did Casey, so did Jodi - they just can't quit lying, IMO. Like I said, I'm about 90% sure he did it and did it alone. I do think he wanted more, didn't like the way the night went, and more. I hope we will find out more soon. If this affects us so much, I just can't imagine how her family must feel, and her little brother. We need justice, bottom line.

Just catching up here so forgive me if it has already been mentioned, but how far is Liberty County from where Christina disappeared? I can't link from my phone but I saw in the 'Breaking News' section that a female body had been discovered.

About 4 hours south 1 way

Over 4 hrs I believe!

Steve, you are outvoted by the women

LOL what are we voting on? Everyone here gets to say what they want. You post something you think is important, and then other people make comments about it. Right?

I think LE has their man, and the real search is for Christina and for more evidence to nail down a murder charge if she isn't alive when they find her. And I think time is NOT on the side of EA, and that if he wants to the ultimate penalty, he'll have to tell where she is before she's found or before LE has so much evidence that they won't offer him a plea.

But what IF someone else was involved? Should they walk because she was IN EA'S TRUNK? We don't know right now EA was the only one involved. Why would we abandon other theories? It would be a disservice to Christina and her family. Until EA is convicted of murder and no one else is PROVED to be involved, we have to look at everything. IMO

I don't know why and I didn't say we couldn't speculate about the Arochis...who knows who helped him, if anybody? I agree EA has the answers. So did Casey, so did Jodi - they just can't quit lying, IMO. Like I said, I'm about 90% sure he did it and did it alone. I do think he wanted more, didn't like the way the night went, and more. I hope we will find out more soon. If this affects us so much, I just can't imagine how her family must feel, and her little brother. We need justice, bottom line.

I agree with you both. Other theories tend to involve other people. But there are some people we can't talk about it. In fact, we aren't supposed to talk about anyone other than EA. My theory does involve other people (at least another person), just not anyone that was out with her that night, and not her current or ex BF.

Excellent question!!!!!!
Girls' night out - another lie told to Jonni.
(Jonni isn't to blame for the misinformation - she was and is searching for answers.)

Hey, "Trust None".

I'm just gonna go ahead and (possibly) say what hasn't been said. This WASN'T ever a "girls night out". I've seen NOTHING from LE in their public documents explaining this to be a girls night out. At this point in time, I'm not relying on VI's account since we know info has done a 180* since Sept/Oct discussions.

HF must have lied to the parents, CM must have lied to her parents & bf (so why hold so sacred their word or account of things), anyway a crapload of lying happening here.....SO bc of all the lies on everyone's part I can't help but stick with the legal documents and testimony. I've yet to read anything about this gathering to be exclusive to women. Apparently it wasn't, right?! Maybe I'm naive but I'm ASSUMING this never was a girls night out,

Your a guy right? From a guy's perspective, have you done that before? You know engage a woman that way and feel the sexual rage build up to epic proportions? Since I am a woman it is kinda hard for me to imagine sexual rage in a man. I don't think women get sexual rage, but you never know. I don't , maybe others could chime in as well. Thanks in advance! :)
I'm a woman, but I find it not hard at all to imagine a man's rage at a woman for refusing him -- my god, it's a huge part of our culture in a lot of ways.

I'm just gonna go ahead and (possibly) say what hasn't been said. This WASN'T ever a "girls night out". I've seen NOTHING from LE in their public documents explaining this to be a girls night out. At this point in time, I'm not relying on VI's account since we know info has done a 180* since Sept/Oct discussions.

HF must have lied to the parents, CM must have lied to her parents & bf (so why hold so sacred their word or account of things), anyway a crapload of lying happening here.....SO bc of all the lies on everyone's part I can't help but stick with the legal documents and testimony. I've yet to read anything about this gathering to be exclusive to women. Apparently it wasn't, right?! Maybe I'm naive but I'm ASSUMING this never was a girls night out,

I"m going with it was a party, a little club-hopping, crying in my beer because my boyfriend done me wrong kind of night.

I get together with some girlfriends I have been friends with for over 40 years, I have no idea what they drive. We usually meet inside a restaurant or movie theater and all go our separate ways at the end of the evening. Since the people who were out with Christina were not her every day friends, there is no reason for them to know which car is hers (unless they saw her get out of it when they parked near her).

Since the warrant says SB drove her car to Whataburger, if her car was parked in the same garage as Christina when she left for the restaurant, I dont think she would re-park there and take a 20 minute walk to PP apartment. Someone must know if there are designated spots for tenants and what the parking situation is for guests.

My opinion regarding HF. Jonni said he was sleeping. Maybe she assumed he meant home sleeping or she could have know he was at the hotel and felt no need to disclose the info. IMO, she said she doesn't think he is involved, that's good enough for me. She has proven by her actions she is determined to find her daughter. If there were any doubt in her mind that HF was involved, she would be all over him.

One statement that I play over in my mind was early in the investigation when Christina's boss said she was crying at work on Friday because suspected HF was cheating on her. I assume this to be true, why else say it? Did she confront him? Did she say screw him, I am going out with my friends and have a good time? Did she go on with her plans, as if nothing happened? Then why all the frantic calls and texts? What went thru her mind from Friday afternoon until early Saturday am? If I somehow found out my husband was cheating, I couldn't continue my day as if nothing happened.

I spent all last Sunday with a girlfriend. Sunday night I sent her a text asking if she would like to see a play with me on Wednesday night. I did not hear from her until Wednesday morning. Never once did I think something was wrong. I assumed she was busy or didnt know her plans yet. If she had gone missing, people would assume I was a crappy friend for not checking up on her. If she were 80 and lived alone, I would have checked on her welfare. As disappointed as I am with Christina's friends, I can see how it could happen. I don't see how HF didn't alert someone sooner but I still dont believe he had anything to do with her disappearance. All MOO.

He was on the couch wouldn't let her lie down right? he was not sharing the couch is what I get out of it.
so she goes in to lie on the bed...then says If your not sleeping on the couch im leaving?
HUH?

But we don't know if they had a previous "sexual relationship" on that same couch! Or if they had been making out while partying at the bars that same night, Or on another night that ended this same way except that time they DID "sleep" on the couch. But when she rebuffed him this time I can see him getting extremely pissed off bc in his mind that's the whole reason why he came out (possibly bought her drinks and drugs all night)....bc she was invited and he anticipated the same scenario happening this night, BUT woopsie she said no this time.

We don't know, but 24yr old guys (and some girls) expect things in return for their precious time/money.

I'm close to rolling up his sleeve, but before I do, I think I'll explore who else may be involved and WHY.

Here's what I think about the possible involvement of others in addition to EA:
1 If there were any, EA certainly knows who they are.
2 If he wants to take the fall for all of them, and bear the brunt of justice alone, that's up to him.
3 If he gets worse criminal sentencing because he's seen as acting alone, when others were involved too, that's on him. He's bearing the consequences of his own choice.
4 If he doesn't talk, and there are others, it's probably going to be next-to-impossible to discover them.
5 If he doesn't talk, and he acted alone, looking for others is pointless.
6 My conclusion is that the surest way to get him to talk - and therefore to find out if others were involved too - is to simply prosecute him and let him face the consequences. Reality of the case against him may open his eyes and create incredible urgency as the clock ticks down on his window of opportunity for a plea that will close if she's found.

Not likely, way too far. It's down on the coast, probably 5 hours each way.

So, basically the speculation stems from this: Aaron Logan Prendergrast is CM's ex boyfriend and he put them on blast in an early media article, saying CM had started dating HF while CM and ALP lived together. ALP and HF used to be friends also.

Most, if not all, of the people CM was with that night were all also friends of ALP. At least one of them is known to have retained a lawyer quite soon after CM went missing. Some seemed to show concern at first and then went quiet. Due to the known relationship dynamics amongst them all, there was speculation that perhaps there was some type of conspiracy to lure CM there and cause her harm that night, as revenge or punishment for her betrayal of ALP.

Hopefully this post will not be censored. I've tried to word it to remain within TOS. I'm not providing any info as fact that wasn't in MSM, and I am describing the issue as a theory, not as an accusation. I'm trying to explain some things for people who are feeling like they missed something.

It was in the Disappeared episode that Jonni said all the people from that night had been helpful and I believe at the time the episode was filmed that was true, but the RUMOR is that some eventually stopped being helpful, and also RUMOR that they stopped sharing her missing poster on social media.

But we don't know if they had a previous "sexual relationship" on that same couch! Or if they had been making out while partying at the bars that same night, Or on another night that ended this same way except that time they DID "sleep" on the couch. But when she rebuffed him this time I can see him getting extremely pissed off bc in his mind that's the whole reason why he came out (possibly bought her drinks and drugs all night)....bc she was invited and he anticipated the same scenario happening this night, BUT woopsie she said no this time.

We don't know, but 24yr old guys (and some girls) expect things in return for their precious time/money.

No, we don't know. That's why we speculate. MOO

And IMO rejection is like older than dirt. It happens all the time. Some men get violent while most don't. So to automatically jump to that conclusion isn't a given. MOO

Here's what I think about the possible involvement of others in addition to EA:
1 If there were any, EA certainly knows who they are.
2 If he wants to take the fall for all of them, and bear the brunt of justice alone, that's up to him.
3 If he gets worse criminal sentencing because he's seen as acting alone, when others were involved too, that's on him. He's bearing the consequences of his own choice.
4 If he doesn't talk, and there are others, it's probably going to be next-to-impossible to discover them.
5 If he doesn't talk, and he acted alone, looking for others is pointless.
6 My conclusion is that the surest way to get him to talk - and therefore to find out if others were involved too - is to simply prosecute him and let him face the consequences. Reality of the case against him may open his eyes and create incredible urgency as the clock ticks down on his window of opportunity for a plea that will close if she's found.

Agree, they should prosecute him for murder. It's all there. She WAS IN HIS TRUNK. Yet, they haven't yet. So that makes me believe they don't have what they need. Either because they have others they are hoping to charge or they don't have what they need to charge him solely.

I've seen (just from watching cases) cold blooded killers 10X worse than EA get 15 years on a second degree murder because they copped a plea and the cops had solid evidence. IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if EA doesn't get life. JMO

That's near me, and is believed to be a missing woman from my county. Her husband was arrested right after her body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214