Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where the 11:30 text info came from, but according to the bf on Primetime Justice tonight, that text with the photo was sent to him around 7 am. Ashleigh Banfield pointed out that the sky looked dark in the photo and she suggested the pic might have been taken at some other time. I don't know guys, something is fishy with the bf to me.

I'm not sure where the 11:30 text info came from, but according to the bf on Primetime Justice tonight, that text with the photo was sent to him around 7 am. Ashleigh Banfield pointed out that the sky looked dark in the photo and she suggested the pic might have been taken at some other time. I don't know guys, something is fishy with the bf to me.

BF said the last text to him was at 11:30.

That's not what he said on Primetime Justice. He told Ashleigh he couldn't look at his phone to see when the text was sent because he was talking on it at the time, but that it would have been around 7am. She said it was usually sunny around that time in the morning and he said it was overcast because of the approaching hurricane.

Per the sheriff, BF only sent stills of the video.

Both have been concerned about crystal so maybe it is neither.

Ppl who know her say she is the sweetest person so maybe someone decided to take advantage of her kindness.

Jmo

Apparently the uncle will be hiring a detective, as the comments note on his facebook page.

She took an overnight bag with her to her boyfriends and left with the bag.

When LE searched the house they did not find it.

So it is very possible she never made it home.

Jmo

I am curious as to what the ex-hubby thought she was up to on the nights she spent at the bf's? Maybe he started to do some snooping around of his own. I don't see the ex-hubby on the news trying to find the mother of his children???!

My first thought after reading the article was that she went to go check on the condition of a property she was responsible for selling and couldn't get back to her car but then I saw the date and realized the hurricane hadn't started yet.

Hope this ends well :frown:

Those texts from the interview on HLN tonight!! [emoji15] the ones where she told her friend that she had not told the ex husband about the boyfriend yet. And all the other stuff. Oh my gosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those texts from the interview on HLN tonight!! [emoji15] the ones where she told her friend that she had not told the ex husband about the boyfriend yet. And all the other stuff. Oh my gosh.

I saw those. I wonder how he found out, if he did find out.

She blocked him on facebook too.

If she was keeping the news of her new bf from him, plus paired with the other things she said about him in that set of texts - this isn't looking good. He may have thought there was a chance they'd stay together - then he found out about the bf.

That is exactly what I was thinking, as well. Since, they live together he would be able to access her phone possibly. While in the shower, tending to children, etc... Maybe he did find out!!

I thought it was also weird how the boyfriend said that something was wrong with her phone and he had taken her to the Apple store to try and switch her over to an old iPhone of his, but they were already closed. Then later he says something was wrong with her computer at some point and he had given her one of his old ones to use. That might actually explain the factory reset on her laptop. I've used that to fix problems on my son's computer in the past. Still kind of weird that all of her devices were having issues.

How old are the children? Are they school age? Did they go to school that day or were they home with their father?

How old are the children? Are they school age? Did they go to school that day or were they home with their father?

The kids are young. Maybe around 4 to 7.
School was cancelled due to HH.

Maybe these two texts from Crystal to the ex aren't insignificant after all. Is is possible they had plans to meet at the townhouse to check on the renovations prior to the storm? That may account for her missing hours during the 7:30-11:30 time frame.
IMO

I thought the string of texts to her ex-husband was odd. "Are you still coming" to the "dishwasher finally arrived". Then I realized, they probably don't have her phone. The text messages are what they gathered from the recipients phone. Her ex may have deleted texts in between. It could have been very innocent. Maybe there was an exchange of words he wasn't proud of and they were deleted. Then just a trivial comment about the dishwasher. Not sleuthing the ex just considering the text string.

I think he knew for sure.

I'm wondering if it's neither guy. I think both of these guys were most likely very emotional about their relationships with her.

One didn't want to ever let her leave him and one was in the new honeymoon lusty stage.

The uncle saying the ex threatened her to never leave him does cause me some strong pause tho.

One of my theories is that she did go to the TH and ex did meet her there and he was mad and jealous and killed her and dumped her car with key in it.

The EX is not out there trying to find the reason his baby momma is missing at all. That in itself is worrisome.

The BF offered a poly, has the ex?

There are so many details on places I can't link so I urge people to explore outside of WS as well.

Maybe these two texts from Crystal to the ex aren't insignificant after all. Is is possible they had plans to meet at the townhouse to check on the renovations prior to the storm? That may account for her missing hours during the 7:30-11:30 time frame.
IMO

That would make perfect sense...they may have met at the townhome to check on the renovations. Something tragic could have happened there. But evidence in townhome might be covered up quickly with renovation work. Hope they've searched it. I also still feel there is more to the couple arrested. Hopefully they were able to provide some sort of information. If they were just looking through the car, why would you do it when other people are outside and the area is flooding. Makes me wonder if they saw who dropped it off, saw the person take off afterwards, so they went to look at car. It would explain why they didn't mind doing it in front of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member