GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Here is an image of directions from Richardson, TX to Anna, TX. The drive seems to be approximately a 35 to 45 minute car ride depending on the route taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 462
http://www.kvue.com/mb/news/local/head-of-decomposing-body-found-in-cedar-creek/204553212

This is the woman that was found 3 hours south of Richardson. She was found May 12 but it seems to be a bit more decomposed than what the timeline would allow.

Richardson to Anna seems a lot more reasonable of a distance. I wonder if the police have been searching the friends' house and surrounding area that JL was house sitting in Lewisville. The dates he supposedly was there hasn't been disclosed.

I can't get the map to load, but Farmersville is South and East of Anna, but still w/in a 20-30 minute drive from their apartment, depending on traffic.

Another article:

http://m.wlox.com/wlox/db/345521/content/kH2edgkj

This would confirm a body found after a tip that led to this area in search for Jessie.

Even though not the results hoped for, I hope her family/friends will receive the closure of finding out what happened to Jessie. Also, KUDOS to LE for keeping this case in the news and making updates throughout.

I'm sure once the family is notified it will be public information.

Please let it be her. She deserves to go home and not discarded like trash.

How have I not heard of this case?!? I live in Plano, and seriously haven't heard anything of this. I haven't been watching the news much lately because I have been busy but I haven't seen anything about it on my SM either. He looks so scary in that mugshot, almost possessed. I just prayer they have found her and that he never gets to know the joys of freedom again.

How have I not heard of this case?!? I live in Plano, and seriously haven't heard anything of this. I haven't been watching the news much lately because I have been busy but I haven't seen anything about it on my SM either. He looks so scary in that mugshot, almost possessed. I just prayer they have found her and that he never gets to know the joys of freedom again.

Same here. I live in Denton and finally heard it this morning on the news. I hope it's her, she needs to come home.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

My son called me today, told me that Jason Lowe and he played baseball together when they were little. I asked him if there was anything "off" about him. He said, "Nope, just your average Joe." So sad for both families. Drugs are destroying so many lives. Praying for Jessie's family. And Jason's.

very very sad outcome. Something about this one has really made me sad :(
Sadly it sounds like her body, but I am always glad the family gets some closure.

From
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article79251787.html

<snipped>

Texas police on Monday still await the identification of a woman found dead in a rural Texas town, and officials said the discovery of the body is directly correlated to the disappearance of Pascagoula native Jessie Bardwell.

Richardson Police Sergeant Kevin Perlich said the ID was slated to come by the end of the day Monday, but he said officials have yet to hear from the medical examiner's office.
"We were optimistic we would have it on Friday. Once they (medical examiner's office) feels comfortable, and they let the family know, we'll release that information," he said.

<snipped>

I've been following this case closely. My daughter's name is Jessica - we call her Jessi. She is close in age to this Jessie so I'm feeling some extra pulls on my heartstrings for this thread.

JL has not shown a great deal of smarts up to this point so I'm not surprised he would leave her body (hurts my heart to type that) on the property of people who know him. He tried to use Febreeze to eliminate the smell of decomposition? Really? That stuff doesn't even eliminate the smell of dirty socks in a gym bag....

My heart hurts for her family.

What an awful case. Poor Jessie. I hope it is her that has been found so her family can at least bury her.

I hope the never sees daylight again.

I keep checking on updates involving Jessie's disappearance; I can't even begin to imagine the anguish the family is experiencing during this wait of confirmation. What's taking so long?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back