TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the red dress-
  • Lina has a little sister.
  • Little sisters often wear their older sister's hand-me downs.
  • If the dress fit Lina in 2019, there is no way it still fits at the end of 2021, but it would fit the little sister.
  • Did the neighbors at the playground actually see Lina's little sister wearing the red dress the day she was reported missing?
I think this is a much more likely scenerio than having two dresses exactly the same but in different sizes.

MOO​

About the red dress-
  • If the dress fit Lina in 2019, there is no way it still fits at the end of 2021, but it would fit the little sister.
  • Did the neighbors at the playground actually see Lina's little sister wearing the red dress the day she was reported missing?
I think this is a much more likely scenerio than having two dresses exactly the same but in different sizes.

MOO​

Post #741 says the younger sibling is a brother, believed to be three. I thought I had read the younger sibling was a sister. If I remember correctly, there was a brief discussion about the younger sister possibly being mistaken for Lina.

Post #741 says the younger sibling is a brother, believed to be three. I thought I had read the younger sibling was a sister. If I remember correctly, there was a brief discussion about the younger sister possibly being mistaken for Lina.
bbm
Maybe that's where the age of 3 was mistranslated or miscommunicated to the media; or in the missing child report ?
It's important, imo, to know how old Lina is, so that LE know the age of the child seen on camera.
Again I'm assuming there is footage of Lina or that someone outside of family members can vouch for her at the playground ?
Is it possible that it's the younger sister seen in the security video that's been referenced ?
My guess is that LE may have more information than we do at this time.
Imo.

bbm
Maybe that's where the age of 3 was mistranslated or miscommunicated to the media; or in the missing child report ?
It's important, imo, to know how old Lina is, so that LE know the age of the child seen on camera.
Again I'm assuming there is footage of Lina or that someone outside of family members can vouch for her at the playground ?
Is it possible that it's the younger sister seen in the security video that's been referenced ?
My guess is that LE may have more information than we do at this time.
Imo.
Lina has a little brother.
She does not have a little sister

About the red dress-

MOO​

Assuming her mom made the dress, couldn’t she just alter it to make it bigger?

In a news interview a reporter asked the police chief if the family had other children, and he said yes one, age two. There was no mention if the child was male or female. I linked that interview in a post. After that, someone mentioned the younger child, using the pronoun "she." From that point on, others posted about the little sister, which I believe was an assumption because there was no back-up. I posted again (post #415) referencing the police chief interview, to show that, at that time, we didn't know if the child was a girl or a boy. In the recent interview, linked on this thread, by Ezat, acquaintance of the father, he said that the younger child is a boy, around the age of 3. So now we know, Lina has a younger brother.

Lina has a little brother.
She does not have a little sister
In a news interview a reporter asked the police chief if the family had other children, and he said yes one, age two. There was no mention if the child was male or female. I linked that interview in a post. After that, someone mentioned the younger child, using the pronoun "she." From that point on, others posted about the little sister, which I believe was an assumption because there was no back-up. I posted again (post #415) referencing the police chief interview, to show that, at that time, we didn't know if the child was a girl or a boy. In the recent interview, linked on this thread, by Ezat, acquaintance of the father, he said that the younger child is a boy, around the age of 3. So now we know, Lina has a younger brother.
Quoting both comments as the age --if correct-- of the boy is three, then Lina must be older ; unless they are twins ?
The circumstances of Lina's disappearance are murky at best.
Usually Occam's Razor would indicate the simplest answer is the right one -- so maybe she wasn't done playing and wandered off to explore somewhere else.
Nothing nefarious, unless a stranger drove by the playground that afternoon.
Did the other kids see anything unusual ?

Still thinking she ran off and was taken , or fell into water ?
Wish LE would update if there's anything 'new'.
Imo.

Last edited:
Do any of you remember the Jorelys Rivera case in Georgia? I flashed back to her case when reading the details about Lina, not sure why and I certainly hope Lina is found safe!!

<modsnip>
and little Melissa Brannen was kidnapped and murdered from her apartment complex during christmas party by APARTMENT EMPLOYEE,,i hope they are polygraphing everyone

Look for witness accounts of a suspicious getaway vehicle near the crime scene.

Just read this whole thread, and have some observations/questions:

Are there any areas that we know are absolutely NOT covered by cameras, such as a parking lot? Would a potential abductor from the apartment complex know/have an idea of areas that are not monitored and be able to avoid them if they were to take Lina into their apartment? I find it difficult to believe that in such a crowded complex, there are both no witnesses to Lina's leaving and no evidence of if somebody persuaded her into leaving (e.g. camera footage, although this could definitely be something LE is holding back).

This was several pages back (I think ~page 20), but there was a discussion about if a child could be lured in a language that the child is unfamiliar with. I think it would be extremely difficult, especially if the hypothetical abductor is an adult. I would say that most children I know are not particularly trusting of adult strangers, but may be more trusting of older children/young adults, and of course somebody they are already familiar with. I also think that if such luring took place at the playground, the other parents would surely notice if somebody was talking at a child and getting frustrated that she did not understand what they were saying/having a one-sided conversation for an extended period of time.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am also of the understanding that this is a relatively narrow, roughly 18 minute, gap in between when Lina was last seen, and when she was noticed as missing. Since the response from LE was immediate and the perimeters of the complex were basically closed off shortly after her disappearance, could it still be possible that Lina is still at the apartment complex, even after 9 days? My instinct is that she never left... Do we have any updates on if police were able to search every apartment? Even if they are not allowed to search each unit, they could surely rule out those who comply, and draw off of suspicions from those who refuse and are uncooperative.

Hoping for Lina's safe return as we head into the new year. Such a sad and puzzling case.

It would take only a moment to get her into a vehicle, sadly. Not even one minute. They would just have to be "lucky" there weren't security cameras. Whoever did this is a threat to society. I hope they're caught very soon. (All just my speculations.)

I just got over Covid and very grateful to be alive after a rough 2 wks. I’m looking for someone local to help me find a hotel near the scene. I’m not at all familiar with the state let alone the area. I plan on taking 5 days to help with the search. Please repost search info as I’m multitasking trying to find flights. Tia

I just got over Covid and very grateful to be alive after a rough 2 wks. I’m looking for someone local to help me find a hotel near the scene. I’m not at all familiar with the state let alone the area. I plan on taking 5 days to help with the search. Please repost search info as I’m multitasking trying to find flights. Tia

this is a lovely thing to do but please don't, you really need to rest up, it's super important especially in the prevention of long covid.

take care

this is a lovely thing to do but please don't, you really need to rest up, it's super important especially in the prevention of long covid.

take care
Thank you. But I’ve done it before. It’s the least I can do. I’m a 50 yr old who’s been retired for 9 yrs and it gives me purpose. I’m 2 wks out from having Covid. I feel the best I have in a long time. I found a flight. Now I just need a safe area to stay that’s nearby. I’ll continue to Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho