TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The very scared look but slowish movement makes me think of the kid who went with the Church of Wells and hair test showed otc sleeping meds and prescription strength muscle relaxers and traffickers drugging their victims. Devious people are not above drugging their victims.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to but I’ll try to google it. I also would not put it past captors to drug their victims. I wasn’t trying to say she is faking just because she’s not frantic and I hope it didn’t come off that way.

I hate to say it. And I am sure I will sound like a terrible person. But I think I’d be so terrified at someone ringing my bell frantically 20 times in a row at 3am that I probably wouldn’t answer the door. I don’t live in a development and my house is somewhat private, so it’d really freak me out. I’d call 911 while cowering in my room.
I agree! There's no way I'd answer the door at that hour for a stranger. It sounds like the homeowners reacted by calling authorities though once they were awake enough to realize what was happening. And another poster mentioned a possible street light, but the moon has been very bright reaching its peak on aug 26.

You can hit a doorbell 20-30 times in a minute or less and if I’m dead asleep it takes me a couple of minutes at least to get my wits about me. If a person thought they were being chased it would probably seem like an eternity to wait at all.

I know I’m in the minority here but she doesn’t look panicked to me. At least not what I would look like if I’d broken free and escaped from somewhere. I just get a feeling that it’s something else. And she’s not even trying to hide behind those bushes while she’s on the porch. Something seems off.

I’m not even gonna lie I cannot even bring myself to watch the video or enlarge all of your screen captures bc it’s too scary. I usually don’t watch videos, they effect me greatly. I’m so scared for her and horrified for the residents who didn’t answer the door. I wouldn’t answer. I’d be sleepy and maybe annoyed but I’m a scardy cat. I don’t answer the door during the day honestly bc i assume it’s a pillaging maniac. Mostly thanks to websleuths.

It looks to me like she has restraints around the belly too. I don't know much about restraints though. But she is not pregnant. If you watch the video again her belly is not smooth. Something is underneath her white shirt that is poking out. I am thinking restraints. Maybe those restraints where the wrists are attached to the belly (stomach) with leather restraints. That would also explain the part that looks like a lanyard (because it is the whole set up--all the restraints). I would post a picture of what I'm talking about, but I don't want to be violating TOS. I don't think this is a hoax.

Well. That'll teach me not to look at scary images/videos at night. I don't scare that easily, but this just gives me chills. I hope this woman is okay. Like many of you, my first thoughts went to Ariel Castro et al, with captives. Yuck. I'm off to check my doors and windows now. ;)

It looks to me like she has restraints around the belly too. I don't know much about restraints though. But she is not pregnant. If you watch the video again her belly is not smooth. Something is underneath her white shirt that is poking out. I am thinking restraints. Maybe those restraints where the wrists are attached to the belly (stomach) with leather restraints. That would also explain the part that looks like a lanyard (because it is the whole set up--all the restraints). I would post a picture of what I'm talking about, but I don't want to be violating TOS. I don't think this is a hoax.

When looking at the picture, she appears pregnant to me. I assumed that little poking-out bit in the centre of her belly was her navel. Sometimes in pregnancy, an "innie" becomes an "outie". And some people just have "outies" all their life.

I could be wrong, of course.

I know I’m in the minority here but she doesn’t look panicked to me. At least not what I would look like if I’d broken free and escaped from somewhere. I just get a feeling that it’s something else. And she’s not even trying to hide behind those bushes while she’s on the porch. Something seems off.

I totally agree, she moves and looks pretty calm to me. Ringing the bell umpteen times in presumably just a tshirt/restraints say otherwise though...

The woman had rung the doorbell of several different neighbors, but by the time they answered their doors, she had disappeared.
Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared

Dlop4gMUwAA4odR

Added some filter to try and see her features better.
Mystery Woman Rings Doorbell in Video, Police Still Searching

I have been slightly obsessed with this for the last 24 hrs. I have been following the neighborhoods FB page and the original post.. They have said there are more videos that have caught her and police are not or have not released those, but some show her crawling on the ground near a tree line or near bushes. So many people are saying so many things, it's hard to keep up. One thing I did notice is a lot of comments are something like.. something similar happened in the town or area not long ago, and then I remembered something. I am a member of the Nextdoor neighborhood app and last week someone posted this, but I quoted the 1st post on this thread to note Times..it was the Exact time.. which has me wondering what is really going on?

The woman approached a home in the Sunrise Ranch subdivision and rang the bell about 3:20 a.m., according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office

From our neighborhood app.. I'm in Georgia

Saturday night our doorbell rang at 3:20 am. A few seconds later it rang again. My husband and I grabbed our cell phones and guns and turned on the outside lights. A disheveled woman was sitting on the floor of our front porch. Jim opened the door, and she told him she had been running through the woods and needed help. (NOTE: if you are not comfortable using a handgun you should NEVER open your door. We both have concealed weapon permits.)

Jim called 911. I kept an eye on her while waiting for the police to arrive, and Jim gathered the video recordings so we could share the images with them.
while we were waiting for the police, the woman wandered off into the woods again.

We showed several videos to the police so they were able to take note of her appearance. The police combed our property searching for her as they walked through the woods with flashlights, but she had moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy