Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
Well, scootch on over.
I'm riding that pine right alongside you on this one.
And sitting on my hands as I do.

JMO.

Yeah, I may have to take a seat on the fence now too. I have been defending Mom all along, but now I have some second thoughts. The CPS story, very worrisome.

The child has had a few brain surgeries. That means it was a very serious fall. How did she manage such a debilitating injury from a fall? She had to be up high somewhere, or pushed, or landed on a hard or sharp object? Her injuries are severe.

And it keeps me on this fence, hearing Mom say she believes that abduction story, 100%.

I don't see how anyone could believe that he regained consciousness at 6 pm, in a crowded city street, and it took him FOUR HOURS to call 911 to report the kidnapping of his little girl.

I cannot justify or rationalise or believe that ....in any way... He walked past open stores and restaurants. He could have run inside screaming for HELP at any time.

So I am having a next to impossible time believing his version of events. As he now tells them anyway.

According to CPS officials, the girl and her two siblings - 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys - were removed as the agency investigated allegations of physical abuse related to her head injury.

Children were reportedly removed from home Aug 2018 - Feb 2019.

LE stated DV is not poi.

BB (mom) was not in Tx when MD allegedly disappeared, and also not named poi.

If/when either named as suspect/poi, sleuthing may proceed.

MOO

Where did you read the mother was in another state? There is no firm timeline on when Maleah disappeared and when the plane landed.

I'm not accusing anyone, but the timeline is anything but solid.

I believe he had a phone, and more likely he was annoyed that BB's flight was going to be late -- requiring that he be out with 2 young children after midnight.

Seems to me that BB was not alarmed when DV did not open door for her when she arrived apartment well after midnight.

Perhaps she believed DV was annoyed about her late flight, and/or that she may wake the children walking in -- especially if he struggled to get them down after 10pm when she did not arrive.

Late flights seems to be a source of anger for some men featured on WS...

MOO
I agree that BB wasn't alarmed and I think the Grandmother (I'm going to call her BB2 since Maleah's mother's initials are BB as well) explained this well in her interview when she said they didn't just automatically think Darion and the kids were missing, but were probably circling the airport.

Yeah, on the late flights...:eek:

Where did you read the mother was in another state? There is no firm timeline on when Maleah disappeared and when the plane landed.

I'm not accusing anyone, but the timeline is anything but solid.
Y’all Seattle1 was just pointing out to me that we cannot yet openly sleuth the parents because they aren’t officially named as suspects or poi.

The story about the process of trying to file a police report and not having any luck doing so seems a little sketchy to me. I work for a police service, albeit in a different country and what they described seems very odd to me.

Question from off camera reporter When was the last time you spoke with Maleah?
“I wanna say Monday, because Brittany was flying out Tuesday and she was at my house washing clothes.” I take this to mean that Maleah and B.B. were at her house Monday washing clothes for the trip on Tuesday. In video at about 7:20 mark

KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU
Didn’t BB buy the car just a few days before she returned to a Texas?

I’m waaaayy back on page 17. Quick question.....does anyone find it odd that stepdad was hit in the middle of his forehead? Someone wants something you have, and they hit you in the head to take it, are they going to hit you in the forehead?
Heavens, no. You’d see it coming and duck.
1) Self inflicted via a wall or
2) Wrecked the car & hit the windshield
3) Mom slapped the crap outta him

Where did LE say that DV is not a poi? This is the only quote I’ve seen from LE and IMO it is purposely confusing and noncommittal: “The father is the last person that we know was with the child, so of course we’ve looked at him, and that’s why we’re out here checking his story, because he said he was out here on Greens Road, and he lives down in the Sugar Land area, and he was at the hospital in Sugar Land,” Det. Ken Fregia of the Houston Police Homicide Division said. ‘I JUST WANT TO FIND MY BABY': Mom, grandmother of Maleah Davis speak out
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
Holbrook said Vence is not a suspect in Maleah's disappearance.

Yeah, I may have to take a seat on the fence now too. I have been defending Mom all along, but now I have some second thoughts. The CPS story, very worrisome.

The child has had a few brain surgeries. That means it was a very serious fall. How did she manage such a debilitating injury from a fall? She had to be up high somewhere, or pushed, or landed on a hard or sharp object? Her injuries are severe.

And it keeps me on this fence, hearing Mom say she believes that abduction story, 100%.

I don't see how anyone could believe that he regained consciousness at 6 pm, in a crowded city street, and it took him FOUR HOURS to call 911 to report the kidnapping of his little girl.

I cannot justify or rationalise or believe that ....in any way... He walked past open stores and restaurants. He could have run inside screaming for HELP at any time.

So I am having a next to impossible time believing his version of events. As he now tells them anyway.

I don't believe a word of his story.
Not. A. Single. Word.

That BB claims she does believe him, speaks volumes.
What it says ain't anything I can repeat here.

Hopping back on the fence now.

JMO.

Last edited:
Updated 34 minutes ago
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
[...]

Monday, May 6

At 10:30 a.m., the Houston Police Department requested the immediate help of Texas EquuSearch to try to find Maleah.

Volunteers searching on foot and by ATV in a field in northeast Houston near Highway 59 and Greens Road. This is where Maleah's stepdad says he was approached by the men Friday night.

"We want to start checking every single dumpster just in case," said Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller. "We believe in miracles. Let's hope we get one."

Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, also spoke to ABC13, saying she is terrified for her young daughter.

"My spirit is so broken, I feel so lost. I can't concentrate, I can't focus. It's so overwhelming for me. It doesn't seem real," Bowens said tearfully.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member