TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he vocally call out for answers and justice and state unequivocally that NO would never do this if he secretly believed her to be responsible? That defies logic to me.
Nothing but logic to conclude the person he wants to be a suspect is very wealthy. iow, deep pockets for a wrongful death lawsuit.

JMO

Its silly to me how so many people are saying that NO didn't do this herself because she was: to pretty, to happy, mentally fine or whatever other reason.

Most of us don't know who she really was as a person, and looks don't mean a thing when you're miserable, intoxicated, depressed/mentally unstable or you name it.

Also, calling a suicide selfish is i don't know.... I don't see it as a selfish thing to do. You don't commit suicide over nothing imo whether its a rational decision or not. Calling people that are suffering selfish is seflish imo or maybe a little ignorant because ''we'' can't imagine how its like to feel that way. I was suicidal years ago and never thought about leaving my loved ones behind and that this was a selfish thing to do. It does not cross a suicidal persons mind and many feel guilt or like a burden to their loved ones.

I'm curious to see the tox. results.

Sorry to hear of your past.
Hope all is well for you now.:):)
I agree, the toxicology results, may help explain, NO's state at the time.
MOO.

That's why this site is called Websleuths. FWIW I said the evidence so far shows 50/50. But the bashing of NO is 100%, and it's based on pure speculation. How do you know she didn't inherit money? Or have other forms of revenue? How do you know her daughters weren't lucky enough to have many loving family members? My mom raised me, and she was a witch. What I wouldn't have given for some aunts! I had none. How do you know she wasn't trying to leave? How do you know he wasn't the lucky one, the clingy and possessive one? We don't know. We know very little about CW or NO. You can hypothesize all you want. But CW is a POI. He is involved whether he or you like it or not.
I have seen no evidence that it is 50/50 that NO murdered her daughters. The "bashing" of NO isn't based on speculation, it is based on the ME's ruling of suicide/homicide and is based on NO's history of being accused of domestic violence.

If NO had wanted to leave the relationship with CW, he couldn't stop her and I doubt he would want to stop her. CW is a POI because he lived at the home AND he found the bodies. If LE believes CW was actually "involved" as a perp, he would be a suspect, not a POI.

all, JMO

It is very true that Clark High School is in San Antonio and NOT the school anyone living in Boerne would be attending.

Top 10 Reasons to Live in Anaqua Springs Ranch | Keller Williams Boerne

6. A Top-Rated School District

Also privy to wonderful schools, Anaqua Springs is served by the premiere Northside Independent School District, which was ranked in the Top 10 School Districts in the San Antonio Area on Niche.com. With superior teachers, administration, and academics, this district also claims a spot as one of the largest in the area (and was ranked as one of the “Best School Districts in Texas”).

That's why this site is called Websleuths. FWIW I said the evidence so far shows 50/50. But the bashing of NO is 100%, and it's based on pure speculation. How do you know she didn't inherit money? Or have other forms of revenue? How do you know her daughters weren't lucky enough to have many loving family members? My mom raised me, and she was a witch. What I wouldn't have given for some aunts! I had none. How do you know she wasn't trying to leave? How do you know he wasn't the lucky one, the clingy and possessive one? We don't know. We know very little about CW or NO. You can hypothesize all you want. But CW is a POI. He is involved whether he or you like it or not.
You’re right I don’t know the answers to those questions and these are just my opinions.

As for the POI part, the sheriff ‘s definition of POI is someone who has information that could be helpful to the investigation. To me, that does not mean he was involved in the crime. As of now his only involvement is helping LE figure out what happened.

“Salazar told KSAT that Olsen's boyfriend and other witnesses are people of interest in the case. He elaborated that the designation does not mean they are suspects, rather, they believe that these people have information that could prove helpful to the investigation.”

BCSO 'not ready to say' mom killed 2 kids then self at Anaqua Springs Ranch home

Some people have stated that Nichol had no experience with a gun. This tells me Nichol was the murderer.

Inexperienced shooters (would not be CW) flinch at the recoil and the sound of a pistol firing. This causes the gun’s muzzle to dip and then the bullet ends up hitting lower than the intended target. That’s why London was shot in the neck and then the head. She was murdered by an inexperienced shooter, her mom.

Last edited:
If they were in the upper level corridor, moo, is NO sought the kids out. If CW/NO argued, the kids might have been sent upstairs, prior to his departure. I don’t place relevancy on head wounds. She (IMO) meant business. I think the youngest daughter may have tried to escape or NO didn’t hit her intended mark.
I think the delay in identifying the younger victim was due to the inability to reach her father. Jmo
NO could have moved the girls after shooting them. I hope that was the case, and they were asleep in bed and didn't know.

Some people have stated that Nichol had no experience with a gun. This tells me she was the murderer.

Inexperienced shooters (would not be CW) flinch at the recoil and the sound of a pistol firing. This causes the gun’s muzzle to dip and then the bullet ends up hitting lower than the intended target. That’s why London was shot in the neck and then the head. She was murdered by an inexperienced shooter, her mom.
That’s an excellent point. I’ll bet that’s exactly what happened.

Her poor daughters. I just can’t imagine the horror they felt as their mom pointed a gun at them.

I just hope that somehow, they were unaware as to what was going on.

Just watched a COLD JUSTICE episode last night. ME called a suicide, which turned out to be a murder. I adore Kelly Siegler, who is one of my favorite Texans, and she busted the cold case. I admit the evidence so far is about 50/50. But I just keep coming back to the stats. And that's the man. When I told my sister and my husband about this case, they both said automatically, "The boyfriend did it." It's the only logical answer. If it turns out NO did it, I'll admit I was wrong. But I'm waiting. (I love how those who argue CW has been maligned, think nothing of *advertiser censored*-shaming and judging NO's mothering skills . Such hypocrisy.)

IMHO.

BBM. I'm wondering how one could come to the "logical" conclusion that the boyfriend did it when there hasn't been ONE shred of evidence provided to the general public that he did it??? Where is the proof?

BBM. I'm wondering how one could come to the "logical" conclusion that the boyfriend did it when there hasn't been ONE shred of evidence provided to the general public that he did it??? Where is the proof?
Ha! Exactly.

This type of crime happens.
This type of crime happened here.

The facts of this case point to a murder suicide.

It’s a far greater leap to assume the boyfriend is involved, than to take this at face value.

The ME got it right, because he used evidence to reach his conclusion.

Not emotion.

Some people have stated that Nichol had no experience with a gun. This tells me Nichol was the murderer.

Maybe London moved or was moving. You could be right but there could be
other scenarios.

NOs Facebook and Instagram (which only dates to Aug 2017), do not have many photos, but some things of interest:

1- There are about 6 with her and bf on her instagram, and interestingly enough her friends that now speak so badly about him 'liked' every photo.

2- I can't find one photo of her together with her girls. Searching Google images I saw one with London, some with her son, the girls together, but not one with her and Alexa. Even MSM have created collage photos to show the 3 of them together. Don't know why this strikes me as odd, but it does for some reason...has anyone come across any recent photos of her with the girls?

3- Seeing a photo of the girls from Christmas is quite heartbreaking. 2 old dogs with them, and I wonder if they were there during the shooting. If only they could speak. (Alexa looks way too old for those pjs IMO and I might be reading too much into it, but she doesn't seem comfortable to me)

4- NO has a very sweet face, like she would be generally sweet-natured....yet the # of her tattoos flags a sort of contradiction to me. She shows them on her facebook profile, yet in many photos it seems like she's purposely covering them with her hair or a high neckline, kind of a conflicting image ... Just an observation, all IMO

View attachment 165754
NO Instagram

NO Facebook

hairbynichol

View attachment 165754

View attachment 165755

Very valid. All of it. I could go on and on.

However, I am glad you mentioned the dogs. I wondered that myself. Perhaps they do belong to CW. It could be possible he returned to the house the next morning to tend to them. Just something I’ve always thought.

@rigsby2 I can’t find your original post in reference to no pictures with NO and her daughters. I didn’t think much of it at the time and maybe it doesn’t mean anything. However, I’ve been looking through IG tribute pages for NO/her daughters and also found London’s IG page and it is odd because there is not a single picture of her with her daughters. In fact there is a picture someone posted with the 2 daughters and they edited/cropped in a picture of Nichol in the picture. I never post on FB or anywhere so I get it and I’m sure this means nothing but I did find it interesting. IMO

These killers almost always kill the biggest threat first.

She would represent that threat (to the successful commission of this crime).

If Nichol had shot the younger child first, the larger, older child could have made a successful effort to survive, e.g., grabbed the gun or struck Nichol.
I just have to wonder... These speculations are more suited to planned, ruthless murders, rather than depressed parents committing suicide and taking their poor children with them.

So what was Nichol's motive in your scenarios? You think she shot the children in a calculating manner? Eliminating threats, accomplishing complete success in her goal (for three deaths)? That would not be depression or mental illness IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member