TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I haven't heard anything about cadaver dogs, which is surprising...or maybe I missed it?

If I were the police, going over everything with a canine would be priority. Barring that, get to the landfill where that garbage was dumped within a day or two of her going missing.

If they did all that, it is very likely to be foul play, or maybe a major mental health emergency where she was not even aware of her phone and walked away. I think someone would have seen her in that case though.
I understand that the hallways of the building were searched with cadaver dogs in the days after her disappearance. A neighboring construction site was also searched. Searching the landfill would be a huge project. Maybe the garbage bin theory wasn't considered until later.

Adapted timeline of Prisma's last known actions from a recent post on Where is Prisma Reyes fb:

5:47 She pulls up in her Jeep and parks.
5:49-5:50 She stands in front of the elevator, on the phone with an alleged ex-boyfriend/friend (friend 1)
5:51 She walks off camera and ends the call
5:54-5:55 She calls R (ex who lives in the building)
5:56-5:57 She calls R
5:57-5:57 She calls R
5:57-6:01 She calls a friend (friend 2)
5:58-6:02 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 2)
5:59-6:01 She calls R
6:00-6:03 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 3)
6:01-6:02 She calls R

Additionally:
We never learned the topic of discussion with friend 1.
Friend 2 was interviewed on Gray Hughes' channel. He said that she was looking for R and couldn't find his apartment.
Friend 3 reportedly said that she was confused and didn't know where she was at.

For 'friend 3' conversation, do we know if she didn't know where she was at as in she wasn't sure which hallway/part of building or literally she was mentally impaired and was unaware what location she was at?

For 'friend 3' conversation, do we know if she didn't know where she was at as in she wasn't sure which hallway/part of building or literally she was mentally impaired and was unaware what location she was at?
According to the friend, she didn't know her location. He suggested she "ping" her phone to reveal location, but she was unable to do that. If the friend is telling the truth, and there's no way of knowing, this would suggest progressed impairment compared to the last call where she was supposedly asking for her ex's apartment number.

Source here: TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019
On today's Nancy Grace's podcast, Prisma's dad explains at around 30:10 that the person she was on a 3-minute call with asked Prisma to ping her phone, as he was sending someone he knew to the area (he was out of town), but she was too confused to figure out how to ping her phone.

ETA: Her father's mention of the call at 34:10 at the link below.
‎Crime Stories with Nancy Grace: Gorgeous young mom drops tot-son with babysitter, disappears. HELP FIND Prisma Denise Reyes on Apple Podcasts

"She said she was feeling confused, feeling very strange,... He asked her to ping her telephone, and he was getting someone he knows in the area, because he was gone... out of town,... She couldn't even figure how to ping her telephone."

So she didn't explicity say that she didn't know her location, but she could have given the friend the name of the apartment complex she was at (Olympus at Ross).

Last edited:
According to the friend, she didn't know her location. He suggested she "ping" her phone to reveal location, but she was unable to do that. If the friend is telling the truth, and there's no way of knowing, this would suggest progressed impairment compared to the last call where she was supposedly asking for her ex's apartment number.

And very rapidly progressed impairment at that.

Some possible things I can think of:

- Alcohol by itself (I've never been so drunk as to not know where I was but I assume it can happen)

- Drugs/substances - if Prisma was taking prescription medication that is not to be consumed with alcohol while drinking, this would explain the rapid disorientation.

- Stroke - seems like she's too young for this, but it's possible at any age

- Seizure - "Sleep deprivation or drinking large amounts of alcohol can increase the excitatory response and increase the risk of generalized-onset seizures, especially in people with a genetic tendency to have them." Confusion is a major symptom, but you would think that she'd be found?

- Mental health breakdown independent of substances such as schizophrenia, not sure if this would progress quite so quickly

Last edited:
And very rapidly progressed impairment at that.

Some possible things I can think of:

- Alcohol by itself (I've never been so drunk as to not know where I was but I assume it can happen)

- Drugs/substances - if Prisma was taking prescription medication that is not to be consumed with alcohol while drinking, this would explain the rapid disorientation.

- Stroke - seems like she's too young for this, but it's possible at any age

- Seizure - "Sleep deprivation or drinking large amounts of alcohol can increase the excitatory response and increase the risk of generalized-onset seizures, especially in people with a genetic tendency to have them." Confusion is a major symptom, but you would think that she'd be found?

- Mental health breakdown independent of substances such as schizophrenia, not sure if this would progress quite so quickly
To be fair, she sounded confused on the previous call (with friend 2), too, when she thought that she was speaking to her ex (finally getting through after multiple attempts). Maybe under normal circumstances she would have been able to find his apartment on her own.

To be fair, she sounded confused on the previous call (with friend 2), too, when she thought that she was speaking to her ex (finally getting through after multiple attempts). Maybe under normal circumstances she would have been able to find his apartment on her own.

Can a person be this confused from alcohol alone and still be capable of walking? (I don't have much experience with drinking large amounts)

Can a person be this confused from alcohol alone and still be capable of walking? (I don't have much experience with drinking large amounts)
Oh yes, “blackout drunk” can cause a person to do all kinds of things and not remember or really know what they’re doing. Confusion is absolutely part of that. It’s kind of like sleepwalking. MOO

New recent posts on the Where is Prisma Reyes fb. They are also asking for people's input.

Posted May 12:

"A LOT has transpired over the last few weeks, which leads us immediately into production to re-release an all new podcast series just for Prisma's disappearance.
We're going to finally release the information you are wanting and have been waiting for."

Posted May 18 (excerpt):

"Now, we are at a situational crossroads, if you will, deciding how to get out to you and the public the most likely scenario that happened, the evidence we have to back that up, legally (without slander or libel) name the person (s) we feel are somehow involved/responsible, and we have to do this without these people finding out- or they’ll take off and justice will continue to elude us. Not to mention, we have to update the family and loved ones before we post things like we want to right now just to avoid them having a shock at the same time you do."

It's interesting that the people behind the fb page, involved as private investigators working with Prisma's family, believe that their findings will shock everyone, including the family. I don't see how they can announce results without their suspects being recognizable when evidence is presented. They would have to remain sufficiently vague.

A comment from the admin of the Where is Prisma Reyes fb page:

"Her phone also pinned somewhere a little bit further away that will get into when we do the information drop"

I'm very interested in this new phone ping info (and its timing, if it's available). The police always claimed that the last ping was within the Olympus building.

The admin is also dropping hints about money being part of the equation.

More from the admin in the comments (BBM):

"You can’t search an apartment without probable cause and there’s no probable cause to search anyone’s apartment in that complex. They said for sure air tight, four ways this guy has an alibi. When you think about the likelihood that this person was the right person that’s responsible when they said they had a different name in the bar in front of multiple people, the ex just doesn’t look as likely as who we feel did this. I agree the babysitter knows more but where we’re going with what we’ve got would indicate differently. They are cooperating with investigators I don’t know anything about the guy that owns the jeep cooperating or not. I don’t even know if he’s been questioned her looked at by the LE community."

Last edited:
Very curious indeed. We have a missing person case in which an "investigative team" alleges to have new information that will made public (when?). There appears to be a concerted effort to pressure individuals unknown to come forward now or be exposed. So far no one is biting, including law enforcement.

Lots of admin comments on the April 18 post (Where is Prisma Reyes), made within the last 24 hours. The gist: The ex is likely not involved, neither is the babysitter and this was not a random crime of opportunity, because the perp was too organized. The admin does not believe that Prisma was too distressed about the ex.

Last edited:
Lots of admin comments on the April 18 post (Where is Prisma Reyes), made within the last 24 hours. The gist: The ex is likely not involved, neither is the babysitter and this was not a random crime of opportunity, because the perp was too organized. The admin does not believe that Prisma was too distressed about the ex.
Good grief, I don’t know what to think about all of this. Are the admins the PI’s? Sounds to me like they don’t think it’s the ex from e bar, but they hint at the guy who owns the Jeep?

I will have to disagree w/ them that she wasn’t concerned w/the ex—she had a huge fight w/him and is camping out at his apartment building calling him non stop? Witnesses see her crying. I think she was concerned for Pete’s sake.

Maybe they are trying to make someone feel comfortable that they’re not a suspect when they are? I don’t know but it’s all so weird.

Good grief, I don’t know what to think about all of this. Are the admins the PI’s? Sounds to me like they don’t think it’s the ex from e bar, but they hint at the guy who owns the Jeep?

I will have to disagree w/ them that she wasn’t concerned w/the ex—she had a huge fight w/him and is camping out at his apartment building calling him non stop? Witnesses see her crying. I think she was concerned for Pete’s sake.

Maybe they are trying to make someone feel comfortable that they’re not a suspect when they are? I don’t know but it’s all so weird.
I agree that everything pointed to Prisma being very upset about of the ex. If it wasn't about him personally, was it about money?

Yes, the admins are the PIs. I have no idea what evidence they have in support of their theory and I'm not sure what their tactic is.

I agree that everything pointed to Prisma being very upset about of the ex. If it wasn't about him personally, was it about money?

Yes, the admins are the PIs. I have no idea what evidence they have in support of their theory and I'm not sure what their tactic is.
Exactly. They definitely have a plan with all of this. Interesting for sure.

I wonder if @ArturoGarzaDDD has any idea who the people are behind the page and what they may be hinting at? It's been awhile since he's commented but I think he's the only verified insider on this case
The admin stated that AG (Prisma's son's father) was fully cooperative.

There are multiple VIs on this thread, including one of the fb admins, @TrueCrimeTruth. Their last post here was an interview with AG.

Last edited:
The admin stated that AG (Prisma's son's father) was fully cooperative.

There are multiple VIs on this thread, including one of the fb admins, @TrueCrimeTruth.

Thanks. I must have overlooked multiple VIs...I wasn't saying anything bad about AG...I was curious if he knew anything in regards to what this "new information" may be or who this group of investigators are

Thanks. I must have overlooked multiple VIs...I wasn't saying anything bad about AG...I was curious if he knew anything in regards to what this "new information" may be or who this group of investigators are
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were suspecting him. At first I wrote that he was helping, but I don't know the extent of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back