Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO pants down + gruesome = something removed or added. Ugh.

Another JMO, I'm kinda thinking that belly looks suspicious, even for a bigger person. Almost looks to me that they're carrying something/something is stuffed in there (like bags of something?):

1703905706190.png

Sounds as if they were transported to that location, and the unknown as to whether or not his is homicide or suicide remains as he could have killed her, then himself, elsewhere, and the folks they were with paniced and had to move the bodies, because perhaps the shootings took place "too close to home" of the other folks (i.e., not in a wooded area).

Wish we knew if there were bullet holes in the car, because that would open up one possibility that it was murder/suicide that occurred in the final location, and someone checked out the car and decided to steal the gun for their own use, possibly even someone unrelated to either of them. I'm leaning toward the first idea, at least for now.

Edited to add - perhaps his cell phone was stolen out of the car as well.
How often does something that complicated happen?
I think it's simple. It's a capital murder because it was done to eliminate a witness and/or because it killed a baby (under Texas law, the baby still inside her has full rights as a person).

Unquestionably a straight up homicide investigation:

On 12/26/23, two victims were found deceased in a vehicle at the 5900 block of Danny Kaye. The Medical Examiner’s office identified one of the victims as 22-year old Matthew Guerra. The second victim has yet to be named, but is identied as a full-term pregnant female. Below is video footage taken from a nearby location of where the bodies were found.
In the video, are two persons of interest, one driving a dark colored pickup truck, the other driving the victims’ Silver Kia Optima.
Anyone with any information on this dark colored pickup truck, with a bed cover, or the two persons of interest seen in this video, is encouraged to call SAPD Homicide at (210) 207-7674 or (210) 207-7440. You can remain anonymous when providing any information on this case.

I am behind in pages so I'm sorry if you all have noticed this already.
I did not realize the truck had a bed cover... I realize how they were transported now. Wow.

That would be my guess. (truck was described as dark colored pickup truck, with a bed cover, no definite color)

If that's a women driving the car I would be really surprised. How many women do you know that could drive a car with a deceased, shot in the head, nine month pregnant female slummed over in the passenger seat with a baby seat in her lap. That would be some kind of harden women. She could probably eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

JMO
I don't think they would've driven the car with murder victims in full view. Unless they are 1000% idiots.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... all I saw were the two vehicles pull up. The man/person gets out, and does look to be concealing something under their shirt. Someone does toss something white to the drivers side. Someone does pop up out of the car for a second before disappearing again, probably freaked out being in that car with the bodies. They depart....and that's all I could see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt if anyone his size would have an abdomen that pendulous. He almost looks like he's wearing a baby sling, although I can pretty safely assume he was not. Perhaps he was hiding some kind of contraband in his shirt.
Then you've obviously never been to South TX. Lots of people with pendulous bellies around here.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I was torn between drug deal /retaliation /$$ owed towards him OR retaliation with SS brother's case.

If true that he was tortured, I will say it was about him and unfortunately, she was witness and could not live to tell.

As @iamshadow21 said... carry on.

JMO pants down + gruesome = something removed or added. Ugh.

Another JMO, I'm kinda thinking that belly looks suspicious, even for a bigger person. Almost looks to me that they're carrying something/something is stuffed in there (like bags of something?):

View attachment 470956
The belly looks fake to me, plus the hand placed so low on it (I did that when I was pregnant). It looks almost like a very pregnant woman who has "dropped", if that makes sense? Law enforcement HAS to have an idea of who this person is, just based on the truck and possibly social media. I think we'll see an arrest or arrests soon. At least, I hope we will. IMO.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I'm confident LE has the technology to enhance the video. What they are looking for are tips from the public - as in, does anyone possibly know a very large bellied man who drives a truck like the one in the video. Whoever is in the car is virtually unidentifiable in the video, MOO.

I was torn between drug deal /retaliation /$$ owed towards him OR retaliation with SS brother's case.

If true that he was tortured, I will say it was about him and unfortunately, she was witness and could not live to tell.

As @iamshadow21 said... carry on.
MG was one of the people who participated in the courtroom brawl related to SS’s brother’s murderer. So to me, torture of MG doesn’t necessarily exclude it being about SS’s brother.

The belly looks fake to me, plus the hand placed so low on it (I did that when I was pregnant). It looks almost like a very pregnant woman who has "dropped", if that makes sense? Law enforcement HAS to have an idea of who this person is, just based on the truck and possibly social media. I think we'll see an arrest or arrests soon. At least, I hope we will. IMO.
Or someone who was extremely obese that has lost a lot of weight and a huge flap of fat and skin is present.

i
This article says they were both killed by shotgun blasts. This is the first I’ve read or heard of this.
i thought that too. I tend to think that isn't true but maybe I'm wrong. I'd think a shot gun shell would make a mess and be hard to push against the head right behind the ear.

If his pants were down, I think a little differently about motive. If this was purely about money or drugs, they would just execute them and be done with it. Not take the time to torture. However, if boyfriend had gotten someone else pregnant and ignored them (perhaps even a rival's sister), forced abortion, or even raped someone, this would be revenge. Eye for an eye. I would think the suspects killed her first in front of him as part of the torture. JMO. Still think they voluntarily drove there to meet up.

Really good article on the families' dynamics. Click on link to read the article. It's worth reading.

Thank you. From the link:

"Over the next few days, authorities provided some clarity: Both Soto and Guerra were killed by shotgun blasts to the head, and both deaths were homicides."

This is the first time I've read that a shotgun was used. Is that true?

ETA: looks like all of us are stunned by this news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member