TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about run on post. I edited twice and it wouldn't keep the paragraph breaks.

Today on the 10-month anniversary of MB's death, I thought I would go through some media articles from between the six- and nine-month mark of the investigation and pull out a news digest of sorts. I think it is fairly revealing as to the state of the investigation, unless something has changed in the last month or so.

In the [at the time] six-month investigation, Johnson says they have received approximately 1,300 tips, but fewer than a handful have produced productive leads.

Johnson says the lead investigator on the case speaks with the FBI several times a week and the federal agency provides personnel and resources whenever needed.

Midlothian police also confirmed there is never-before-seen video from the church, but Johnson says those angles are not as clear and likely would not produce additional information to help identify their suspect or even their gender.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/midlothian-pd/337101390

“Despite the concerted efforts of many talented investigative personnel, much remains unknown about exactly what happened that morning on April 18th, or why,” Kevin Johnson, assistant chief of the Midlothian Police Department, said in October.

No arrests have been made — which has been frustrating for Marsha Tucker, Missy’s mother-in-law.

“I thought for sure that in the first three weeks, they were just waiting to get some testing back,” Tucker told PEOPLE in July. “I was very disappointed when I realized they have no clue. I absolutely fell apart. I was furious, more or less.”

During their investigation, police discovered through search warrants that Missy was dealing with “an ongoing financial and marital struggle,” and that she’d sent “flirtatious and familiar” messages to someone else. But after looking into that revelation as a possible motive, “the love-triangle thing is not really panning out so far,” Johnson said this summer.

That meant investigators were exploring the option that the crime was “an untargeted type of hit,” which greatly opened up the field of suspects — that it could be someone Missy knew or it could not.
http://people.com/crime/missy-bevers-texas-murder-update/

"The video that the sporting goods store posted to their YouTube account on Dec. 5 is nothing new to us and its nothing that we have not seen before," Johnson said. "It was just not released to the public because we didn't feel like that particular video yielded the best chance of identifying the car."

Johnson said police did release photos of the vehicle that showed a unique oval shaped sticker on its bumper. While image quality was poor, police thought that the sticker or emblem on car's bumper might help identify it, Johnson said.
http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

The intrusiveness of web sleuths led Missy’s sister-in-law Kristi Stout to write a post in “The Murder of Teri — Missy Bevers” Facebook group:

"For those of you who say BB hired someone to do this, again FBI has thoroughly watched and studied his accounts and have seen no large money being moved around. BB has been bugged by FBI, grilled like you would never fathom and his story has never changed. If I could sit you all down in a room with a marker board and show you what we’ve learned about this case, and how much work/people have been involved."

“Overall has social media hurt or helped this investigation?” Johnson says. “I don’t know how to answer that. Has the information been a distraction? Yes. Do we want to dig into every piece of information? Yes, and we will continue to. There have been a lot of comparisons — at least internally — between this case and the murder of the Kaufman County District Attorney in how that stuff came in about the killer. It was innocuous. It didn’t seem to connect at the time, and then the name re-emerged. When they dug into it, it led into another really small detail that really cracked the thing open.

“So I think that’s been our concern from the beginning,” he adds. “In those 1,300 to 1,400 tips, is there some innocuous tip that has some aspect that we missed? Unfortunately it’s impossible to know until you know.”

Standing in front of the Midlothian Police Department, the assistant police chief reiterated that [AS] is not a suspect, that they don’t have a suspect. They still don’t know if the masked killer in the makeshift SWAT gear was a man or a woman. They’re simply retracing their steps in investigation, going over facts and searching for new ones to see if they can find that “innocuous piece of evidence.”
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

I recently heard a podcast about this incident. Stephanie Lazarus was a woman scorned, and apparently must have thought the death of his wife would bring Mark Rasmussen back to her. I don't really see any parallels. What do you think is similar?

Things that were true in the Rasmussen case that MAY also be true in MB's case:
- apparent burglary but actually not a burglary
- "love triangle" - whether real or only exists in one person's mind/same motive?
- perp appears to be member of LE (not saying s/he IS in MB case)
- perp may be female -unusual for type of crime
- unsolved for some time
- manner of death
- missing firearm(s) ... There were also missing firearms in Ellis County that were located at a gun store-not saying guns were involved in MB murder
- victim not "wimpy" ... Formidable female

Pure speculation. I just think the parallels are extremely interesting. May help provide LE another theory of the crime...but they've likely already pursued this avenue.

Do we know for sure that the SP suit was not removed at the murder location? SP takes off outerwear where she stands, and, dressed in all black, tighter fitting clothes (that would limit evidence left in suit), high tails it out of the building. I think there are several ways out that would limit detection, esp with motion-activated cameras.I do believe she could have left on foot, several ways to do that, also. This is a highly motivated individual, and adrenaline would help keep her moving. I don't think she used a four-wheeler or motorcycle anywhere close to the church building, but made her way on foot to a place quite a distance away. If I remember correctly, daybreak was over an hour away.Yes, I think a she, but she isn't on any search warrant, to my knowledge. Very close to Missy. With a personal vendetta. No proof, jmo.(I also think there may be a fire department connection, but I've got no proof for that, either. I need to do more research and RL has made that impossible for the time being.)As always, jmo. JMO!I also believe LE is hard at work, and that we will see justice for Missy, though it may not come as soon as we might like. Some of the evidence just takes a long while to process, and then linkage to someone may be longer yet.But it certainly is hard to be patient.
Sorry about quoting myself. As to my use of the word "proof:" Confirmation would have been more accurate.

I have always found the Dallas Observer article a bit strange, but I just went back and reread it. I think that you might be right. It's interesting reading it through a different lens.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

For Johnson the danger is that the rampant speculation is hurting innocent people and hampering his search for real clues. “Overall has social media hurt or helped this investigation?” Johnson says. “I don’t know how to answer that. Has the information been a distraction? Yes. Do we want to dig into every piece of information? Yes, and we will continue to. There have been a lot of comparisons — at least internally — between this case and the murder of the Kaufman County District Attorney in how that stuff came in about the killer. It was innocuous. It didn’t seem to connect at the time, and then the name re-emerged. When they dug into it, it led into another really small detail that really cracked the thing open.

“So I think that’s been our concern from the beginning,” he adds. “In those 1,300 to 1,400 tips, is there some innocuous tip that has some aspect that we missed? Unfortunately it’s impossible to know until you know."

I just did a cursory reading of the Kaufman County DA case. That was a revenge killing, and the killer did strike again (second time killing was the same motive as the first time - different victims). I am going to do some more research this afternoon.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...h-row-a-year-ago-today-for-kaufman-da-murders

The Kaufman County DA case was featured on CBS's "48 Hours" recently, if you can find it. Here is the Wiki on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufman_County_murders

A lawyer and justice of the peace, Eric Williams had stolen some audio-visual equipment from the courthouse and was captured on video. Didn't make a plea deal, was convicted and lost his job and career, basically. He was on probation and hatched a plan with his wife to get revenge on the assistant DA, and the chief DA and his wife, and so he killed them in two separate murder scenes, with his wife the getaway driver.

They eventually caught him. They found surveillance video of the car from the chief DA killing, and traced it to a storage building where Williams had asked someone to rent for him. They also found a treasure trove of guns and law enforcement uniform garments that Williams had been keeping.

When he killed the chief DA and his wife it was at their home in the early morning hours if memory serves, and I think LE either found or strongly suspected that Williams wore one of those police uniforms to the home so that the DA's guard would be down and he would answer the door.

But the initial pervasive theories in the case were that the killings were Aryan Brotherhood, gang-related killings. This turned out to be wildly off-base, obviously.

I think it's revealing that MPD after all these months is drawing parallels between the MB case and the Kaufman County DA case. I think it means they believe that initial theories about the case were incorrect and that they're having to start back from scratch, forgetting what they think they know.

JMHO I think the answer to #1 may be what has happened online as with Dallas Observer article. JMHO I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were asked to do the article. Off the record of course. Reporter may have made some "donut" points with MPD if did on his own.

It is strange though, nothing publicly then that one article from Waxahachie paper stating they have cleared someone that wasn't publicly ever called a POI. (but they cleared in June, when all the people were calling in "tips")

Remember when they announced they were taking the weekend off becaue they had been working around the clock for days? After hearing the Press Conf ... then reading that Dallas Observer article.. puts things in perspective a little, on one hand why not speaking out . Just never seen this before.

I've mentioned this before, and perhaps it is parsing words. Don't jump on me too fiercely!! The references in this article seem to pertain to early tips, so the past tense is noted. However, there is not a reference to "cleared". Saying the tip didn't materialize and was closed out months ago doesn't mean there haven't been more. Regardless, the person in question has not been cleared, right?
I agree. Wouldn't be surprised if the article was solicited.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

When you read the backstories of the Kaufman County murders, you will see that DA McClelland suspected Williams from the outset. Williams stole from the county and was caught on video. He was fired and charged. The information leading to the storage unit containing the car used in the murders helped break the murder case. The public was scared before the arrest and were told be be cautious. Since Mike Hasse had previously been an ADA in Dallas County prosecuting some scary criminals, there were additional possibiities/POIs before the McClellands were assassinated in their home. Don't want to get much off topic, but the similarities I see - so far - are the costumes.

ETA: I forgot to mention his wife participated in planning and drove the car. She was indicted and flipped on ol Erick, who is now on death row.

Edited to correct:
- missing firearm(s) ... There were also missing firearms in Ellis County that were located at a PAWN store-not saying guns were involved in mb murder.

Pure speculation. I just think the parallels are extremely interesting. May help provide LE another theory of the crime...but they've likely already pursued this avenue ad nauseum.

See if I make any sense in my comparison views. SWFA on Left... rainy afternoon May 2016 drive around SWFA, what can see from driver/passenger point of view. Little did know THEN that the SWFA video from April 18, 2016 would be released. Hopefully you can see what the Altima driver view was from those points in SWFA video.
**Disclaimer this was my first time so be nice I told ya'll I am not NIN ;)

SWFA ALTIMA APRIL MAY 2016 COMPARE 1.jpg SWFA April Altima May car view 1.jpg

I've mentioned this before, and perhaps it is parsing words. Don't jump on me too fiercely!! The references in this article seem to pertain to early tips, so the past tense is noted. However, there is not a reference to "cleared". Saying the tip didn't materialize and was closed out months ago doesn't mean there haven't been more. Regardless, the person in question has not been cleared, right?
I agree. Wouldn't be surprised if the article was solicited.

When you read the backstories of the Kaufman County murders, you will see that DA McClelland suspected Williams from the outset. Williams stole from the county and was caught on video. He was fired and charged. The information leading to the storage unit containing the car used in the murders helped break the murder case. The public was scared before the arrest and were told be be cautious. Since Mike Hasse had previously been an ADA in Dallas County prosecuting some scary criminals, there were additional possibiities/POIs before the McClellands were assassinated in their home. Don't want to get much off topic, but the similarities I see - so far - are the costumes.

ETA: I forgot to mention his wife participated in planning and drove the car. She was indicted and flipped on ol Erick, who is now on death row.

Respectfully BBM. Your absolutely correct, as far as public is aware, NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED. Sorry and I knew better ;)
:pillowfight2: :tyou:

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
1. grand jury is in session and they are hearing about the case

Eternal optimist! If LE has done all that they could, then the DA must carry the probable cause burdens to the GJ. Not sure if GJ currently has the case but, if not, they should soon. Eventually, there are no more leads to follow. We've surpassed that point, haven't we? Lay it all out there for the GJ and let them decide who should be indicted. jmo

That's not how it normally goes. GJ indictments usually occur after the fact of a warrant and an arrest, not before.

Yes, a GJ has the power to do its own investigation, such as with the Ramsey's in Colorado, but that's rare.

In TX they are basically a rubber stamp for the prosecutor and return a True Bill in 95% of cases.

The accused normally is aware of the proceeding beforehand and has an opportunity to present their side. So since they're going to be aware that there is a potential indictment, why not go ahead and arrest them first before they know anything is afoot. That way you can collect bond and reduce the chances they make a run for it.

All the GJ determines is probable cause, anyway. If LE do their job, they consult with the DA before getting the arrest warrant. The judge has to agree with the probable cause affidavit before he will sign it. The arrest is made, and THEN presented to a GJ (along with 40 or 50 other cases all at once so they can line 'em up and mow 'em down).

RBBM, Not so fast the GJ is secret and there are provisions where a Suspect has an indictment and not aware or arrested yet. No snark intended, but as we have seen today is 10 months since the murder and nothing about this case has appeared normal since it happened. JMHO

Rule 6. The Grand Jury
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_6
4) Sealed Indictment. The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment's existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

See if I make any sense in my comparison views. SWFA on Left... rainy afternoon May 2016 drive around SWFA, what can see from driver/passenger point of view. Little did know THEN that the SWFA video from April 18, 2016 would be released. Hopefully you can see what the Altima driver view was from those points in SWFA video.
**Disclaimer this was my first time so be nice I told ya'll I am not NIN ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey, looking good! :--)

-Nin

RBBM, Not so fast the GJ is secret and there are provisions where a Suspect has an indictment and not aware or arrested yet. No snark intended, but as we have seen today is 10 months since the murder and nothing about this case has appeared normal since it happened. JMHO

Rule 6. The Grand Jury
4) Sealed Indictment. The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment's existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

Mimi, we can go look up and copy-and-paste statutes all day (your example above does not apply btw because it is about federal grand juries, not state). And statutes can tell us how the process CAN work. But they don’t tell us how the process DOES work, in actual practice. And as someone who lives in Texas, I can tell you that in actual practice, the grand jury indictment comes AFTER arrest.

In Texas, grand juries try to mow through as much work as possible in as little time as possible:

“a given Grand Jury will hear hundreds of cases each day that it meets”
http://www.dallascriminallawyer.com/grand_jury_rep.html
(think about that - minimum 200 cases, let's say a 10-hour day, that's a case every 3 minutes)

Many attorney law firms in Texas have their own websites where they talk about how the grand jury process works. Even there, they assume that the felony charge will have come before the grand jury:

“If you are asked to answer a felony charge and possibly be incarcerated, you have the right to a grand jury.”

http://www.bobbydalebarina.com/criminal-law/how-do-indictments-and-grand-juries-work-in-texas/

So again, there isn’t going to be some secret grand jury putting long hours in poring over a thick case file given to them by the Ellis County prosecutor in order to determine who the likely suspects are and decide who to charge. It just doesn’t happen that way. Feel free to find a recent example of a murder indictment in Texas that came before a person had even been publicly charged.

MPD, if and when they come up with a likely suspect, will then go about establishing probable cause. If and when they believe they have it (and they will probably have the DA review their evidence to get agreement), they will then prepare the arrest warrant, have a judge sign it (so now they have the DA and a judge agreeing that there is probable cause), and then go arrest the suspect. When they’ve followed the steps in that order, the grand jury indictment is a slam dunk.

So all this grand jury talk is a waste of space, IMHO. People don't need to hold their breath thinking some magic is going to come out of the process of a GJ being in session. All they are doing is rubber-stamping the hundreds and hundreds of felony arrests that have taken place since the last time they were in session. A grand jury just really isn't that grand.

I think the SP jumped in his vehicle and hauled *advertiser censored*. Blood would have to of gotten somewhere in the vehicle. Find the vehicle and find the SP. Also he would have probably ditched the SWAT uniform ASAP, especially if he was married and his wife was home. Where could the clothes be ditched quickly?

Respectfully BBM. Your absolutely correct, as far as public is aware, NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED. Sorry and I knew better ;)
:pillowfight2: :tyou:

Well I suppose we can at least say that AS has been cleared, since that is the exact language used in the Observer article. Doesn't mean she is forever cleared, but that would be the case for nearly anyone.

I think the SP jumped in his vehicle and hauled *advertiser censored*. Blood would have to of gotten somewhere in the vehicle. Find the vehicle and find the SP. Also he would have probably ditched the SWAT uniform ASAP, especially if he was married and his wife was home. Where could the clothes be ditched quickly?

Into the trash, just before trash pickup that morning?

-Nin

Mimi, we can go look up and copy-and-paste statutes all day (your example above does not apply btw because it is about federal grand juries, not state). And statutes can tell us how the process CAN work. But they don’t tell us how the process DOES work, in actual practice. And as someone who lives in Texas, I can tell you that in actual practice, the grand jury indictment comes AFTER arrest.

In Texas, grand juries try to mow through as much work as possible in as little time as possible:

“a given Grand Jury will hear hundreds of cases each day that it meets”
http://www.dallascriminallawyer.com/grand_jury_rep.html
(think about that - minimum 200 cases, let's say a 10-hour day, that's a case every 3 minutes)

Many attorney law firms in Texas have their own websites where they talk about how the grand jury process works. Even there, they assume that the felony charge will have come before the grand jury:

“If you are asked to answer a felony charge and possibly be incarcerated, you have the right to a grand jury.”

http://www.bobbydalebarina.com/criminal-law/how-do-indictments-and-grand-juries-work-in-texas/

So again, there isn’t going to be some secret grand jury putting long hours in poring over a thick case file given to them by the Ellis County prosecutor in order to determine who the likely suspects are and decide who to charge. It just doesn’t happen that way. Feel free to find a recent example of a murder indictment in Texas that came before a person had even been publicly charged.

MPD, if and when they come up with a likely suspect, will then go about establishing probable cause. If and when they believe they have it (and they will probably have the DA review their evidence to get agreement), they will then prepare the arrest warrant, have a judge sign it (so now they have the DA and a judge agreeing that there is probable cause), and then go arrest the suspect. When they’ve followed the steps in that order, the grand jury indictment is a slam dunk.

So all this grand jury talk is a waste of space, IMHO. People don't need to hold their breath thinking some magic is going to come out of the process of a GJ being in session. All they are doing is rubber-stamping the hundreds and hundreds of felony arrests that have taken place since the last time they were in session. A grand jury just really isn't that grand.

Respectfully I didn't say that the GJ would "going to be some secret grand jury putting long hours in poring over a thick case file given to them by the Ellis County prosecutor in order to determine who the likely suspects are and decide who to charge." The way I understand what I have read few different times, over couple years is that once the DA has their Suspect with their Probable Cause they go to the GJ to get an Indictment , they do not go there for the GJ to determine who the likely Suspect is. Nor do I think that.
And as far as "So all this grand jury talk is a waste of space, IMHO. People don't need to hold their breath thinking some magic is going to come out of the process of a GJ being in session. All they are doing is rubber-stamping the hundreds and hundreds of felony arrests that have taken place since the last time they were in session. A grand jury just really isn't that grand."
While I respect you and your opinion very much Cannonball, we all have the choice to scroll on by something we aren't interested in or agree with. I love reading and learning. Hugs Mimi

And sorry if you don't like my copy and paste. But it is sharing and it is a link to factual information, that was being spoken about- so that someone doesn't just think I am giving my opinions as facts. And since we (public) know nothing as it has not happened yet, no way you or I can say it will not happen in "this" case.

TEXAS CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 20. DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE GRAND JURY

Art. 20.22. PRESENTMENT ENTERED OF RECORD. (a) The fact of a presentment of indictment by a grand jury shall be entered in the record of the court, if the defendant is in custody or under bond, noting briefly the style of the criminal action, the file number of the indictment, and the defendant's name.
(b) If the defendant is not in custody or under bond at the time of the presentment of indictment, the indictment may not be made public and the entry in the record of the court relating to the indictment must be delayed until the capias is served and the defendant is placed in custody or under bond.

Acts 1965, 59th Leg., vol. 2, p. 317, ch. 722.
Amended by Acts 1979, 66th Leg., p. 1033, ch. 463, Sec. 2, eff. June 7, 1979; Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 580, Sec. 3, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.
Amended by:
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 628 (H.B. 587), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007.
Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 278 (H.B. 1573), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2011.
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.20.htm

Federal
Rule 6. The Grand Jury

Respectfully I didn't say that the GJ would "going to be some secret grand jury putting long hours in poring over a thick case file given to them by the Ellis County prosecutor in order to determine who the likely suspects are and decide who to charge." The way I understand what I have read few different times, over couple years is that once the DA has their Suspect with their Probable Cause they go to the GJ to get an Indictment , they do not go there for the GJ to determine who the likely Suspect is. Nor do I think that.
And as far as "So all this grand jury talk is a waste of space, IMHO. People don't need to hold their breath thinking some magic is going to come out of the process of a GJ being in session. All they are doing is rubber-stamping the hundreds and hundreds of felony arrests that have taken place since the last time they were in session. A grand jury just really isn't that grand." While I respect you and your opinion very much Cannonball, we all have the choice to scroll on by something we aren't interested in or agree with. I live reading and learning. Hugs Mimi

And sorry if you don't like my copy and paste. But it is sharing and it is a link to factual information, that was being spoken about- so that someone doesn't just think I am giving my opinions as facts. And since we (public) know nothing as it has not happened yet, no way you or I can say it will not happen in "this" case.

TEXAS CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 20. DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE GRAND JURY

Art. 20.22. PRESENTMENT ENTERED OF RECORD. (a) The fact of a presentment of indictment by a grand jury shall be entered in the record of the court, if the defendant is in custody or under bond, noting briefly the style of the criminal action, the file number of the indictment, and the defendant's name.
(b) If the defendant is not in custody or under bond at the time of the presentment of indictment, the indictment may not be made public and the entry in the record of the court relating to the indictment must be delayed until the capias is served and the defendant is placed in custody or under bond.

Acts 1965, 59th Leg., vol. 2, p. 317, ch. 722.
Amended by Acts 1979, 66th Leg., p. 1033, ch. 463, Sec. 2, eff. June 7, 1979; Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 580, Sec. 3, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.
Amended by:
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 628 (H.B. 587), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007.
Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 278 (H.B. 1573), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2011.
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.20.htm

Federal
Rule 6. The Grand Jury

Well, you can believe me or not, but I know what I'm talking about here. The comment about the GJ poring over a thick case file etc wasn't directed at you specifically. There have been other comments about the GJ in recent days. What I am trying to do Is correct overall misconceptions about the Texas GJ process including the potential of it uncovering likely suspects - which just doesn't happen.

I'm sure the GJ process in Arkansas is likely different, and the same is true for other states. But I know how it works in Texas, and so my comments come from the high confidence I have that I am right.

And again, my challenge remains. Find an example in Ellis County of a GJ indictment for murder that precedes the arrest warrant. Find one in Texas generally.

But what I would really suggest is that you or anyone Google "TEXAS grand jury returns indictments" and see a plethora of real world examples.

attachment.php
-Nin :great:

Yall are funny! Might make that my profile ;) the one I have now is because someone made fun of me before and said that a bunch make fun of me saying they bet I have post it notes everywhere on my computer. :) thought was funny but they were being rude. Anyways not that I know it all, as I don't for sure, but this is rolling toward the END of thread 41 and not much info at all. Today been 10 months. SO yes pretty much the facts are the facts, we just interpret them just little bit different. Big Hugs you sillies! And if a compliment or not I took it as such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark