TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What puzzles me is the absence of footprints or blood evidence on the inside. The nature of the injuries should have resulted in blood splatter and the murderer should have been covered with blood.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I don't think we know for certain if there are footprints, do we? There should be wet/muddy ones from the entry since it was raining when he went in, and then possibly bloody ones when he left.

I think the first blow to the head likely killed Missy. I don't think it was a regular hammer; I think it was a rock pick hammer with a pointed tip. If I'm right, one blow to the back of the head could easily have killed her.

If so, her heart would have stopped pumping. The further injuries to her head and chest wouldn't have produced a huge quantity of blood if she was already dead.

I think there would have been blood on the perpetrator's outfit but not necessary bloody footprints to follow.

I don't think we know for certain if there are footprints, do we? There should be wet/muddy ones from the entry since it was raining when he went in, and then possibly bloody ones when he left.

I think the first blow to the head likely killed Missy. I don't think it was a regular hammer; I think it was a rock pick hammer with a pointed tip. If I'm right, one blow to the back of the head could easily have killed her.

If so, her heart would have stopped pumping. The further injuries to her head and chest wouldn't have produced a huge quantity of blood if she was already dead.

I think there would have been blood on the perpetrator's outfit but not necessary bloody footprints to follow.

well he could have gone in from the front of which is concrete then after the crime he surely was covered in blodd and LE has chosen not to release this info

Missy needs justice and Ellis county needs to clean their house!

A rock pick hammer??? Who would possess this type of tool? A rock hound, perhaps??? :gasp:

IMHO

well he could have gone in from the front

But he didn't. According to LE, he apparently entered via the kitchen door on the N side of the building, and they believe he exited the same way he came in.

But he didn't. According to LE, he apparently entered via the kitchen door on the N side of the building, and they believe he exited the same way he came in.

Yes, LE did say that. I can not find the article but that has been said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shares-theory-killed-wife-thinks-s-woman.html

The above article is interesting to me. I know we all talked about this in the beginning threads but it sounds like BB is pretty sure the sp is a woman and she was known to Missy. A small part of me believes that but a bigger part thinks that the investigation is going with the "small brown SUV" development and the sp is indeed a male.

JMHO Just jumping off the posts referencing a passerby seeing a dark SUV leaving CCoC aprox 4:30 a.m. 4/18/2016. What are the thoughts on why this info is being released via FOIA? Does that mean it’s deemed unrelated? Why would this info be disseminated now when LE has kept a tight lid on this investigation?

Also, do we accept LEs statements as fact? If so, why did they state Tarrant Cty could narrow height w in an inch, then state after the video reconstruction the SPerp was between 5’2-5’7” ( that would be within FIVE inches). Also, as has been pointed out , a WS member’s analysis was 5’10” IIRC and LE showed interest in persons who are taller than the ht range. How can the public help LE when the info on SPerp is contradictory? JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMHO Just jumping off the posts referencing a passerby seeing a dark SUV leaving CCoC aprox 4:30 a.m. 4/18/2016. What are the thoughts on why this info is being released via FOIA? Does that mean it’s deemed unrelated? Why would this info be disseminated now when LE has kept a tight lid on this investigation?

Also, do we accept LEs statements as fact? If so, why did they state Tarrant Cty could narrow height w in an inch, then state after the video reconstruction the SPerp was between 5’2-5’7” ( that would be within FIVE inches). Also, as has been pointed out , a WS member’s analysis was 5’10” IIRC and LE showed interest in persons who are taller than the ht range. How can the public help LE when the info on SPerp is contradictory? JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the SW, it was sealed for 30 days when first executed in December. They did not request a second 30-day extension (by law LE can only get up to two 30-day seals and that's it; it has to be unsealed after that).

So this SW was unsealed in mid-January. It was public at that point. But either no one requested it, or else anyone who did request it kept it to themselves. Until late September, that is, which is when it began to be disseminated. But that has nothing to do with LE - they weren't keeping it a secret from anybody.

Hey Bootsctr: Could be. I just don't know.

If one starts at the very beginning and watches the SP video (and with no preconceived notions) other than the height 5'2" to 5'7 and/or 5'9" and Batbrat's incredible rendition of SP walking with no clothes, what do you see?

A younger person perhaps? A teen,
maybe. The "coach" outside is older. Someone SP trusts. No phone trail as they live together.

Have we ever seriously considered a younger person? (But under the guidance of an older person)?

RSBM and BBM

I've been trying to put my feelings about SP's actions into words, a description that neatly sums up what the heck is going on here?

I think I've found a couple words that express my opinion of SB's mannerisms: purposely nonchalant.

The dragging of fingertips along the wall, the lumbering gait, the inept attempts to use specific tools, the comical reaction to the dutch doors. . . almost as if s/he were acutely aware that their every move was part of a performance. Almost as if they are (or pretending to be) a bored and lazy youngster who is waiting for someone or something to arrive, and resorts to casual vandalism to kill time.

As far as age, my wild guess is that he is an overgrown "tween" or "teen." Perhaps one with some type of developmental difficulties. The way he tilts his head up in comical surprise when only half of that door opens really reminds me of a socially/emotionally immature boy that inhabits the body of an almost fully grown man.

Or not. . . all just my wild speculations!

When I watch the SP walk it looks to me like how I walk in huge clown shoes! My feet go out to the sides and I don't lift them very high!
That's how it strikes me when I watch it.

A rock pick hammer??? Who would possess this type of tool? A rock hound, perhaps??? :gasp:

IMHO

baa95beca6cbc6a9097301ef08a97123.jpg

I posted this to the thread way back in the first month or so. I took a screenshot of the surveillance video, and I think what I did was invert the colors to make the item in the perp's hand more visible, but no alteration other than that.

I then found a picture featuring these tools and the longest one suuuuuure looks similar to me.

Edit: and to reply to your comment directly....yep, that's *exactly* who would have these tools! Which is why I started searching for them online and about flipped when I saw the long tool and how it matched!

I posted this to the thread way back in the first month or so. I took a screenshot of the surveillance video, and I think what I did was invert the colors to make the item in the perp's hand more visible, but no alteration other than that.

I then found a picture featuring these tools and the longest one suuuuuure looks similar to me.

Edit: and to reply to your comment directly....yep, that's *exactly* who would have these tools! Which is why I started searching for them online and about flipped when I saw the long tool and how it matched!

Much farther back I posted how the killer's tool looked like a halligan. The halligan comes in many sizes, usually 30", but there are short 12"-15" versions. It is used by firefighters to pry open doors. I've seen the short versions as a part of an LE's equipment in the trunk of their car.

Regarding the SW, it was sealed for 30 days when first executed in December. They did not request a second 30-day extension (by law LE can only get up to two 30-day seals and that's it; it has to be unsealed after that).

So this SW was unsealed in mid-January. It was public at that point. But either no one requested it, or else anyone who did request it kept it to themselves. Until late September, that is, which is when it began to be disseminated. But that has nothing to do with LE - they weren't keeping it a secret from anybody.
Well, even if they wanted to, they couldn't have kept it a secret. 30 days or 60 days...doesn't matter. It becomes unsealed.

Maybe they figured no one was interested or the public wasn't paying attention. Or, did they want the public to know that they are still actively
investigating MB's murder? Or, are they just grasping at straws?

I'm thinking they are grasping. Sort of.
But, I feel like the answer may be close. Many of us have felt the helmet is odd and tough to identify. Yet, the "pseudo POI" advised he had one just like it.

There are people out there that know what, why and how this happened.
How are they managing to stay so quiet?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My husband owned an Auto body shop and also had tools exactly like the hammer with the pointed end. I can go out to the garage right now and find at least four like this.

My husband owned an Auto body shop and also had tools exactly like the hammer with the pointed end. I can go out to the garage right now and find at least four like this.

In fact a body shop would have everyone of the tools pictured. I have them in my garage.

RSBM and BBM

I've been trying to put my feelings about SP's actions into words, a description that neatly sums up what the heck is going on here?

I think I've found a couple words that express my opinion of SB's mannerisms: purposely nonchalant.

The dragging of fingertips along the wall, the lumbering gait, the inept attempts to use specific tools, the comical reaction to the dutch doors. . . almost as if s/he were acutely aware that their every move was part of a performance. Almost as if they are (or pretending to be) a bored and lazy youngster who is waiting for someone or something to arrive, and resorts to casual vandalism to kill time.

As far as age, my wild guess is that he is an overgrown "tween" or "teen." Perhaps one with some type of developmental difficulties. The way he tilts his head up in comical surprise when only half of that door opens really reminds me of a socially/emotionally immature boy that inhabits the body of an almost fully grown man.

Or not. . . all just my wild speculations!

It's an act alright...the SP knows there's security cams. They are aware.

When I watch the SP walk it looks to me like how I walk in huge clown shoes! My feet go out to the sides and I don't lift them very high!
That's how it strikes me when I watch it.

It's possible the SP wore boots a size too big to throw off LE.

Well, even if they wanted to, they couldn't have kept it a secret. 30 days or 60 days...doesn't matter. It becomes unsealed.

Maybe they figured no one was interested or the public wasn't paying attention. Or, did they want the public to know that they are still actively
investigating MB's murder? Or, are they just grasping at straws?

I'm thinking they are grasping. Sort of.
But, I feel like the answer may be close. Many of us have felt the helmet is odd and tough to identify. Yet, the "pseudo POI" advised he had one just like it.

There are people out there that know what, why and how this happened.
How are they managing to stay so quiet?

I think this goes beyond a murder case. The more we learned about Ellis County in the beginning threads makes me believe people were covering their tracks to hide their corruption. The only thing I am on the fence is regarding why that morning. Missy usually went solo or took one of her daughters to a camp later in the morning. The crime could have taken place any day with BB still in town. Was someone trying to frame BB knowing he was away on a fishing trip or ____________? There was a blood drive at the church a week or so before the murder so anyone could have checked things out.

I think this goes beyond a murder case. The more we learned about Ellis County in the beginning threads makes me believe people were covering their tracks to hide their corruption. The only thing I am on the fence is regarding why that morning. Missy usually went solo or took one of her daughters to a camp later in the morning. The crime could have taken place any day with BB still in town. Was someone trying to frame BB knowing he was away on a fishing trip or ____________? There was a blood drive at the church a week or so before the murder so anyone could have checked things out.
Yes. I believe you are correct about the corruption. I didn't at first but with all the revelations in the past 18 months,
it is scary.

Of course, I have my own theories on why it happened that Monday morn.
Which is why I wish they would have asked for phone records for the day before. We do know by BB's own words that he contacted MB twice the evening before. But I'm curious, did she ever try to contact him. "Did you make it Ok, honey?" But there could be reasonable explanations for that. But it still infuriates me that a woman, who was not his wife, checked via FB to make sure he made it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member