TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I conducted an intensive research into this murder of GR. Three people were involved in his death. Two males took him to Devil's Hill to shoot him. I was never able to locate a place in Midlothian referred to as Devil's Hill. The female of the group was suspicious of GR. GR had been at her home and obtained serial numbers on electronic equipment in her home that was stolen. GR filled out a report. She was picked up for stolen merchandise immediately. She set up GR to be killed. There is an online interview with one of the killers taken while he was in prison. One of the drug dealer/killers' father was a Dallas Police Officer at the time.

My goodness. The death of C Erick and interview with the relative and the young sergeant is incredible. How callous and unprofessional can someone be with a family member.

I need to read up on that case as it sounds very suspicious. If that is close to the same area as this MB case then it makes you wonder how many bad things happened around there and if certain cases could be related to other cases.

What is a red flag to me is when cases appear to be put under a rug and become cold cases or closed cases when on the surface there seems like there should be enough evidence to solve it and prosecute someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQlSzCyhLCE

I conducted an intensive research into this murder of GR. Three people were involved in his death. Two males took him to Devil's Hill to shoot him. I was never able to locate a place in Midlothian referred to as Devil's Hill.

Not to get too off the rails of MB here, but Devil's Hill was just a nickname. The area was/is called Mountain Peak and is 8 miles S of Midlothian.

Here is a Dropbox link to the full interview HLN had with BB and 2 of his 3 children. HLN has posted an edited version online, but this is the whole thing. The only thing that is missing is at the very end I missed maybe the last couple of sentences the FBI agent said. My phone stopped recording because storage was full. But that was the end of the interview anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xvi919kelz5onc/BeversHLN.MOV?dl=0

Especially if they're surprised. It can take a moment to think.

All along I've pictured in my mind that the SP was waiting around a corner for her to walk by and just slammed her either in the face or back of the head with the puncture end of the hammer head, putting her out on the floor instantly, rendering her unable to defend herself.

I don't see a problem with the girth of the suspect matching the girth of BWH. Both looked generally rotund around the middle with sort of rounded shoulders. What's everyone's opinions on that?
I think SP looks slimmer, smaller overall than BWH. But maybe the camera and angle distort the image.

Curious your opinions..

Why do you think this is all of the sudden in the news again? I can’t remember the last time it was mentioned on local news, much less GMA. I’m thinking it was the year anniversary of her death, but could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this case, I don't think there will ever be a prosecution for her murder.

Curious your opinions..

Why do you think this is all of the sudden in the news again? I can’t remember the last time it was mentioned on local news, much less GMA. I’m thinking it was the year anniversary of her death, but could be wrong.

The holidays. They update stories around anniversaries and holidays.

I think BWH was who MPD was pinning their hopes on for quite some time. Now that it didn't pan out, I think they are truly at a standstill. There may have been a nod of encouragement by MPD toward the media to put something out, in hopes that it will generate some new leads.

Of course, we don't even need the height question answered, since BB wasn't even in the state of Texas when the murder occurred. You can't be the SP and also be in Mississippi at the same time. (Or, in re to RB, you can't be the SP and also be in Cali at the same time.)

Do we know if anyone other than his passenger on the way home who can verify that Brandon was in the hotel room early that morning when he received the call? I just can not drop the fact that most likely someone very close to her was responsible for her murder. Period.

Do we know if anyone other than his passenger on the way home who can verify that Brandon was in the hotel room early that morning when he received the call? I just can not drop the fact that most likely someone very close to her was responsible for her murder. Period.

LE has already established that he was where he said he was.

Assistant chief Johnson said in a press conference that the alibis of both BB and RB had been independently verified.

Do we even know for sure there was a passenger?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Assistant chief Johnson said in a press conference that the alibis of both BB and RB had been independently verified.

Not sure but I think some of us are not fully confident on many aspects of the investigation of this case so IMHO, it’s ok to question everything.
Remember, we were all focused on a Maxima for one thing per LE and for another thing, we’ve been told wildly varying height descriptions for SP.

Soooooo....I’d like to know a statement with a tad more details regarding anything LE says. There’s still a killer walking around and no justice thus far.

What sticks out to me the most is the language used in BWH's child *advertiser censored* affidavit. When discussing the original SW for Missy's case, they write "capable of accessing/processing and storing data or information related to the research of or communication with the victim or other persons involved in the commission of an unrelated crime."

"Commission" seems to imply a hired hit. Thoughts?

Not sure but I think some of us are not fully confident on many aspects of the investigation of this case so IMHO, it’s ok to question everything.
Remember, we were all focused on a Maxima for one thing per LE and for another thing, we’ve been told wildly varying height descriptions for SP.

Soooooo....I’d like to know a statement with a tad more details regarding anything LE says. There’s still a killer walking around and no justice thus far.

You're preaching to the choir here in terms of questioning a number of things with MPD. But to me, BB's physical presence isn't one of them. He was on the phone constantly with different people while his friend drove, so they would have immediately gotten cell tower data to show his movement. Plus the testimony of the friend who was driving the car with MS plates.

I'd rather question things like, why clear the scene in record time? Why point us toward an Altima nearby at 2 am when there was a dark SUV leaving the church at 4:30 that they never told us about and still haven't? Why go from a 6'0" perp to one that is 5'7" to 5'9", to a forensic video reconstruction where they say things are much clearer now but we aren't going to release details, to never mind, we are going to tell you, he's 5'2" to 5'7", and maybe not a he. And even though we announce that height range and tell the public not to bother tipping POIs outside that range, we're going to go execute a SW on a guy who is much taller than 5'7".

And then they tell us that someday when an arrest is made, they'll open the books up and we will be able to see that they did things the right way, but in the meantime to withhold judgment on their investigation.

So I certainly get what you're saying. But not in terms of BB's whereabouts. Even if MPD dropped the ball, remember there was a 4-day presentation of the case this summer in Austin to other agencies. I think those agencies would have poked holes in BB's alibi if there were holes to poke.

You're preaching to the choir here in terms of questioning a number of things with MPD. But to me, BB's physical presence isn't one of them. He was on the phone constantly with different people while his friend drove, so they would have immediately gotten cell tower data to show his movement. Plus the testimony of the friend who was driving the car with MS plates.

I'd rather question things like, why clear the scene in record time? Why point us toward an Altima nearby at 2 am when there was a dark SUV leaving the church at 4:30 that they never told us about and still haven't? Why go from a 6'0" perp to one that is 5'7" to 5'9", to a forensic video reconstruction where they say things are much clearer now but we aren't going to release details, to never mind, we are going to tell you, he's 5'2" to 5'7", and maybe not a he. And even though we announce that height range and tell the public not to bother tipping POIs outside that range, we're going to go execute a SW on a guy who is much taller than 5'7".

And then they tell us that someday when an arrest is made, they'll open the books up and we will be able to see that they did things the right way, but in the meantime to withhold judgment on their investigation.

So I certainly get what you're saying. But not in terms of BB's whereabouts. Even if MPD dropped the ball, remember there was a 4-day presentation of the case this summer in Austin to other agencies. I think those agencies would have poked holes in BB's alibi if there were holes to poke.
Maybe there are....holes. Just not enough yet.

Maybe there are....holes. Just not enough yet.

I have plenty of holes in my head, because I punch myself every time y'all try to convince us BB might have been at the church. LOL

Great summary. RB was traveling, BB was traveling. Part of verification probably includes video from gas stations, restaurants, etc
that would show they were not in Midlo. imo

Perhaps the real facts from LE are back in the first few pressers they did. They refer to perp as he, him, gentleman. aprox 6 ft tall,they say he was there to do what he did and to whom he did it to. They say there’s a vehicle seen in the distance of a frame but they aren’t comfortable even trying to say a model.

That theory would show a male
aprox 6 ft tall, Missy was targeted, there was a vehicle on site ( SUV?).

As the case progressed LE started the dance w info released to the public that CB described. JMOO

Do you think the location (Austin) is solely because that is the state capital and home to many state agencies OR that's the last place MB went OR they're suspecting an inside connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602