TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of holes in my head, because I punch myself every time y'all try to convince us BB might have been at the church. LOL

I will speak for myself here & State that I don’t believe B.B. was in the Church.
But that doesn’t mean LE has earned our credibility in this case with their changing narratives. They have earned the funny sarcasm, not us here are WS.

And you have pointed that out LE’s changing narratives quite well, CB.

You're preaching to the choir here in terms of questioning a number of things with MPD. But to me, BB's physical presence isn't one of them. He was on the phone constantly with different people while his friend drove, so they would have immediately gotten cell tower data to show his movement. Plus the testimony of the friend who was driving the car with MS plates.

I'd rather question things like, why clear the scene in record time? Why point us toward an Altima nearby at 2 am when there was a dark SUV leaving the church at 4:30 that they never told us about and still haven't? Why go from a 6'0" perp to one that is 5'7" to 5'9", to a forensic video reconstruction where they say things are much clearer now but we aren't going to release details, to never mind, we are going to tell you, he's 5'2" to 5'7", and maybe not a he. And even though we announce that height range and tell the public not to bother tipping POIs outside that range, we're going to go execute a SW on a guy who is much taller than 5'7".

And then they tell us that someday when an arrest is made, they'll open the books up and we will be able to see that they did things the right way, but in the meantime to withhold judgment on their investigation.

So I certainly get what you're saying. But not in terms of BB's whereabouts. Even if MPD dropped the ball, remember there was a 4-day presentation of the case this summer in Austin to other agencies. I think those agencies would have poked holes in BB's alibi if there were holes to poke.
At the risk of being the only one, I think that while it may be true that only one SP is seen on camera at a time, there are really 2 in the building. I know what MPD has stated in SW and I dont know why they would cover up that piece of information or want to deceive, but I think the person who walks into the room is visibly shorter than the one who comes out to tap on the doorknob.

I have plenty of holes in my head, because I punch myself every time y'all try to convince us BB might have been at the church. LOL
[emoji44][emoji856] All right then. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

For all the uncertainty and ambiguity in this case I believe I can say with a high amount of certainty that BB and RB are neither dressed in swat gear or seen on camera at CC of Christ. I’m willing to put that stake in the ground and move forward.
Could they have had foreknowledge or even possibly contributed to its commission is all speculation

What sticks out to me the most is the language used in BWH's child *advertiser censored* affidavit. When discussing the original SW for Missy's case, they write "capable of accessing/processing and storing data or information related to the research of or communication with the victim or other persons involved in the commission of an unrelated crime."

"Commission" seems to imply a hired hit. Thoughts?

The word “commission” is used there to mean “an act of committing something, for example, the commission of a crime.”

It’s not used in the “fee” sense.

MOO

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it has been well established that neither RB nor BB were in Midlo when this all happened.

LE has said over and over that Family, Friends, and co workers are not suspects/POI at this time.

Can we please move on to other aspects of this case.

JMO

I believe it has been well established that neither RB nor BB were in Midlo when this all happened.

LE has said over and over that Family, Friends, and co workers are not suspects/POI at this time.

Can we please move on to other aspects of this case.

JMO
Yes, I'm moving on. I do have to say however, that in the past, I never considered BB as being SP because of LE's remarks that his alibi was checked and cleared. I mean, I accepted their "clearing" of him with no further thought or question. But for some reason, this time, I gave it some thought and a few things clicked in my pea brain but no one else seems to agree so I'll drop it. Of course, I feel strongly that he has some knowledge or involvement, and it makes me glad that the daughters seem to be pushing back a bit.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1. So, if a SW was executed in December 2016, could DNA results from items associated with the SW still be outstanding in December 2017?
2. Is there any relationship known between BH and LV? I understand both attended the Cowboy Church, curious if there is a known relationship. Also, do both of these individuals have dark colored SUVs?
3. Reading the posts these past few days, this case is getting more puzzling and has a bit of a creep factor for me.

1. So, if a SW was executed in December 2016, could DNA results from items associated with the SW still be outstanding in December 2017?
2. Is there any relationship known between BH and LV? I understand both attended the Cowboy Church, curious if there is a known relationship. Also, do both of these individuals have dark colored SUVs?
3. Reading the posts these past few days, this case is getting more puzzling and has a bit of a creep factor for me.

LV has been cleared. He and his wife moved to Ohio.

At the risk of being the only one, I think that while it may be true that only one SP is seen on camera at a time, there are really 2 in the building. I know what MPD has stated in SW and I dont know why they would cover up that piece of information or want to deceive, but I think the person who walks into the room is visibly shorter than the one who comes out to tap on the doorknob.

LE does not lie in a sworn affidavit to a judge. They can lie to the media or the public all day if they want to. Not a judge. MPD definitely believed that there was one and only one perp seen in the building.

Ive watched the video hundreds, maybe thousands of times. I see one perp.

What sticks out to me the most is the language used in BWH's child *advertiser censored* affidavit. When discussing the original SW for Missy's case, they write "capable of accessing/processing and storing data or information related to the research of or communication with the victim or other persons involved in the commission of an unrelated crime."

"Commission" seems to imply a hired hit. Thoughts?

Unrelated crime means they are not referring to a hit.

Not sure but I think some of us are not fully confident on many aspects of the investigation of this case so IMHO, it’s ok to question everything.
Remember, we were all focused on a Maxima for one thing per LE and for another thing, we’ve been told wildly varying height descriptions for SP.

Soooooo....I’d like to know a statement with a tad more details regarding anything LE says. There’s still a killer walking around and no justice thus far.

Is there one case we know of where LE issued a statement that important, specific and definitive that was false?

They said the men were not there. That seems pretty specific and certain.

The men may not have been in Midlothian at the time, but that doesn’t mean they weren’t somehow involved. MPD said no one was a suspect AT THIS TIME. They’re not going to publicly announce who they’re watching or any specific POI. I think they’ve got a ton of information they’re keeping close to the belt. Again, they’re not begging the public for tips. I think they’ve got clues as to who did it, but not enough to arrest and get a conviction when it goes to trial. JMO

You're preaching to the choir here in terms of questioning a number of things with MPD. But to me, BB's physical presence isn't one of them. He was on the phone constantly with different people while his friend drove, so they would have immediately gotten cell tower data to show his movement. Plus the testimony of the friend who was driving the car with MS plates.

I'd rather question things like, why clear the scene in record time? Why point us toward an Altima nearby at 2 am when there was a dark SUV leaving the church at 4:30 that they never told us about and still haven't? Why go from a 6'0" perp to one that is 5'7" to 5'9", to a forensic video reconstruction where they say things are much clearer now but we aren't going to release details, to never mind, we are going to tell you, he's 5'2" to 5'7", and maybe not a he. And even though we announce that height range and tell the public not to bother tipping POIs outside that range, we're going to go execute a SW on a guy who is much taller than 5'7".

And then they tell us that someday when an arrest is made, they'll open the books up and we will be able to see that they did things the right way, but in the meantime to withhold judgment on their investigation.

So I certainly get what you're saying. But not in terms of BB's whereabouts. Even if MPD dropped the ball, remember there was a 4-day presentation of the case this summer in Austin to other agencies. I think those agencies would have poked holes in BB's alibi if there were holes to poke.

I admit I'm a total cynic so I also have all of your questions as well. I'm not ready to cross anyone off the list yet. JMO

The men may not have been in Midlothian at the time, but that doesn’t mean they weren’t somehow involved. MPD said no one was a suspect AT THIS TIME. They’re not going to publicly announce who they’re watching or any specific POI. I think they’ve got a ton of information they’re keeping close to the belt. Again, they’re not begging the public for tips. I think they’ve got clues as to who did it, but not enough to arrest and get a conviction when it goes to trial. JMO

You are beating a dead horse. The men have been cleared. That means the police have investigated them and concluded that they had nothing to do with the crime. The police are not saying a lot, but they have made that much clear. I doubt that the police do have any clues. If they did have any clues, I would think they would have a suspect by now. If they can't find enough evidence to arrest and convict in two years, it's not likely they ever will. IMHO.

Re " When discussing the original SW for Missy's case, they write "capable of accessing/processing and storing data or information related to the research of or communication with the victim or other persons involved in the commission of an unrelated crime." "
Unrelated crime means they are not referring to a hit. .

Actually that wording in the SW not only leaves open the possibility that SW was thinking of a targeted murder perhaps involving a hit, but it even somewhat implies that was exactly what they were exploring.

Regardless of whether the person has been cleared and moved somewhere, I was asking the forum if there was a known relationship, as I am curious.

You are beating a dead horse. The men have been cleared. That means the police have investigated them and concluded that they had nothing to do with the crime. The police are not saying a lot, but they have made that much clear. I doubt that the police do have any clues. If they did have any clues, I would think they would have a suspect by now. If they can't find enough evidence to arrest and convict in two years, it's not likely they ever will. IMHO.

We’re all going to have our opinions and that’s OK. In the end the only thing that matters is the perp is caught.

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives.

We’re all going to have our opinions, and that’s OK. In the end the only thing that matters is the perp is caught.

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives.

And they certainly have many skeletons in their closet.... JMO They are not on my radar anymore but this case sure identified many ppl who could write a book about their life.

Commercial doors are 84" in height. (Edited to add: my memory fails me - maybe it was 80", not 84"). BatBrat took all that into consideration, including hundreds of hours of measurements and software analysis. She consistently came up with a height of 71-73 inches.

Should be noted that 71-73" was including gear.

Batbrat's predicted actual height was 5'9" to 5'11".

Sorry for the delayed post, catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member