TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB per SW was 5'1". 5/20/16 Johnson told us the forensic reconstruction had been completed and the new height is 5'2" - 5'7".

So MB 5'1
Suspect 5'2" - 5"7
Suspect would be from 1 inch to 6 inches taller than MB

*Not sure what all info the video reconstruction used but jmho they had all video, as well as the details from autopsy, which had been completed on 4/19/16.. This would also for me at least make sense of the difference in new height range and the original. 5'8"-5"9" https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html They would have the measurements from chest injury(s) and head injury(s) then go with their measurements from video and known measurements in actual areas.

So my experiment. I am 5'4. I am right handed. With my left handed I can still function, but more awkward if trying to do something like use a hammer hitting onto a pry tool on door. I would be missing the mark not head on as the Suspect did in video .JMHO I would use my strongest hand. (my right)

So next I got a friends to help me. We took photos and no I am not sharing ;) But I had my friend to take a photo of me swinging a hammer both prongs out and hammer head out as if I were going to hit my self in the mirror (same height)

Hammer came down multiple times either at my head area or my chest

Then I had my friend swing at me while their spouse took photos (another reason not to share photos :) We did this several times and switching up male and female scenario & right hand vs left hand.

Then it hit me! (not the hammer) but a thought (Going back to why I can't reconcile Suspect being in the area immediately around the column - but still could have been in that general area which is my theory) If shot MB and she were not in area, they would have the "assault" on video as MB would be injured not once but twice wouldn't she? If she were hit she would cause motion and turn the camera back on - but we are told she was out of camera range. :thinking:

From all we are told MB walked out of the "range" of the camera and it clicked off. No motion. We are also told of multiple puncture wounds head and chest. (NOT FACE, but head)

GRAPHIC WARNING

From my experiment, I could see a theory of a left handed hammer swinging Suspect to first hit to chest. She flinches/doubles over a bit and then another hit to the head. She most likely would fall to the floor. Maybe face down. **Right handed would could have caused same injuries but landed on body differently. JMHO. And the whole needing area to "swing" needs some room. I think it was a violent attack with strong force. Not the tapping with different had we saw in video. JMHO for all I know Suspect could be ambidextrous but video didn't give me that impression.

Campers come in find her face down and blood everywhere, turn her over and try CPR. Per the one report writer, s/he viewed as female on back.

From timeline range we are given, no doubt MB would have bled out all over.

MB had to JMHO going from what we have been told and seen in sworn affidavit, out of the range of the camera. Neither seen again. I have no problem with Suspect going out the front (West) doors but they ran the risk of being seen if someone came in or possible flashes of lightening at same time. Too planned out for me to go out those doors. But still open to it. JMHO
Hey arkansasmimi- this is in reference to SP going out the West entrance doors. I'm not sure it was planned so much but he/she would have wanted imo to get the heck out of the church...away from cameras, lights, and away from the murder scene.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

The utter darkness in these photos makes me think it was entirely feasible that SP could've exited via the front W foyer doors after the murder, without risk of a random car traveling by at that hour even noticing anything from the highway.

This. And considering sp was wearing all black, combined with the darkness of the early morning, sp would not have been easily seen from the highway. IMO, their instincts to not get caught would have lead them out the closest available door to their location, in order to get themselves out of the church as quick as possible to not risk being caught.

She was bludgeoned to death w a sharp instrument per All LE statements. No gun, stick to the facts. I'd be more interested in the height weight etc of the wives of anyone she was sexually involved with. This case is not rocket science.

Correct. This is not rocket science. There currently are 3,000 satellites currently in orbit (about 1,000) currently active. Elon Musk is working to get us each our own rocket (if you've got the dough.)

Meanwhile almost two years later, and we're still arguing if the guy in the suit is a man or a woman. This is much more complex.

While that is a common motivation, people do kill for reasons other than sex.

The utter darkness in these photos makes me think it was entirely feasible that SP could've exited via the front W foyer doors after the murder, without risk of a random car traveling by at that hour even noticing anything from the highway.

Agree. I not sure I would have noticed anything unless it was "jumped out at me" if I were passing. Especially with the weather conditions. We only know that a murder happened that (afterwards). It just creeps me out seeing that darkness and then knowing what happen there. Can't even imagine walking in finding what was found.

Also I not sure that I would have noticed a vehicle leaving due to darkness and the sloping of the parking lot, unless I literally was up on it.

Does anyone else here recall LE stating that she was ambushed? I believe that term was used very early on during a press conference or a press release. I could very well be wrong that it came from an official source, but I think it did (again, very early on). As I was reading the posts today and those of the past few days about where and how the murder occurred, it brought me back to the description of her being ambushed. If so, would that further solidify that LE believes it wasn't a burglary gone wrong? Not exactly sure where I am going with this, again, the "ambush" thoughts came to me after reflecting these past few days posts.

The sheer darkness of the Church during the hours of the crime make me wonder why didn't someone who frequently, or regularly, traveled past that location along Chris Kyle Memorial Highway, at that particular time of the morning, notice that the hallway lights were coming on [due to the motion sensors].

It would trigger curiosity in me if I passed Creekside Church every day of the work week when it was in total darkness [except for the parking lot lights] and one Monday in April, I saw hallway lights coming on. Of course, this is possible biased thinking with 20/20 hindsight but most of us here are naturally curious about stuff being outside the realm of normal.

For many other reasons, SP took extreme risks in committing this crime as there was no guarantee that a patrolman would not pass by and notice hallway lights coming on inside the Church. Or did SP know the local police didn't patrol that stretch of highway early in the morning hours? Seems unlikely to me but possible. How long did SP lie in wait for MB to be in their field of target? SP had to be in position prior to her arrival or she would surely have been spooked with the hallway lights being activated.

I still don't understand the inner doors being propped open. Even as a child, I was always told to close the doors. It just doesn't fit that the Church would habitually leave those inner doors propped open on Sunday evenings, especially, since Mimi has carefully explained that we have not seen everything SP did to prepare for MBs arrival.

Just one more thing -- I've posted the image of the SW doors that depict a keyless entry pad. MB did not possess a metal key to unlock the doors, jmhoo, rather she had a keycard similar to one used to enter hotel rooms, for example.

But if I were that person traveling everyday, I most likely would have noticed that there was a bootcamp working out. *depends on when went by
But I don't know it the church had left just few lights on that we see one or 2 per hallway. I think they have to leave some on in case so it's not completely dark. I think someone long time back even said they have to for LEO or FD if they had to respond. I haven't seen any businesses completely dark if ever. I was under the understanding the cameras were what were motion censored. But considering it was storming and lightening (we saw that on the SWFA video) I not sure that I would have noticed much honestly except the road and not having an accident.

The doors that MB came into building had the same type of lock that were on the rear (NE) doors busted, the day of murder. They look to me like a key entry but that just my visually looking at photos. They could have changed that by the time you visited?

I would choose your No. 2.

Not only have I wondered if the villain reads these sites, I also wonder if they post on them. Just to throw distraction around.

ETA; Which has nothing to do with FromGermany selection! I also pick option 2. Just realized that could be interpreted as me pointing a finger

((…and yeah that’s a creepy comment coming from a newbie like me with only about 5 posts lol. I swear it wasn’t me! :slap: Just thinking out loud.))

Does anyone else here recall LE stating that she was ambushed? I believe that term was used very early on during a press conference or a press release. I could very well be wrong that it came from an official source, but I think it did (again, very early on). As I was reading the posts today and those of the past few days about where and how the murder occurred, it brought me back to the description of her being ambushed. If so, would that further solidify that LE believes it wasn't a burglary gone wrong? Not exactly sure where I am going with this, again, the "ambush" thoughts came to me after reflecting these past few days posts.

I remember hearing that very early on. And I’ve sometimes wondered, despite her injuries (that LE have full knowledge of) leading LE to express the word “ambush”, how they decided she was ambushed. Is it fair to assume that in order for LE to make that statement, they would have had to seen her being ambushed?

Since MB appears to leave the area (on video) prior to attack ...I wonder if SP called out to her or spoke ...in their normal voice that she may recognize. If that were to happen, one might think she definitely didn’t see them before hearing them. JMHO. I pray she didn’t. Especially in that horrible Halloween getup they were wearing.

Can you imagine how terrifying that would be? Whether SP was someone that had access to the building normally wouldn’t matter...not at that moment. If I walked in my church and from the side I heard a voice I recognized, I may or may not be startled enough to noticeably jump on camera. But, I’d definitely, probably out of habit and curiosity, immediately turn my body or walk towards the sound.

Ugh. I’m giving myself the shivers thinking about a voice she recognized coming from the evil that was standing there in that gear. So, I really pray she did NOT see it coming. I pray that her mind never felt fear. Plzzzz catch this monster.

I do. I have asked a Mod about introducing the person here by initials. I’m waiting for a reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you get approval on posting initials. I would like to know who you think it might be.

Very true. And I think to pursue that possibility, the husband was looked at very closely, and then cleared.

Likewise, with the exception of the uhmmm... "lifestyle" the victim does not appear to be at high risk of being attacked for another motive:

- There are no apparent financial disputes either business or family. No property disputes with neighbors.

- Though business jealosies could develop, the business model was unlikely to produce bitter rivals. There is a chance of disgruntled customers. But, Camp Gladiator is not like say a dubious "investment club" or other ponzi scheme. The victim was self employed. As such, made no employment terminations, let alone aggressive ones.

- The victim was apparently not outspoken socially, politically or religiously. No history of inflammatory social media posts or blogging of any persuasion. The victim does not apparently have family members or close friends involved in gangs, the drug trade, 1% Bikers or extremist groups where an attacker might conclude she is "guilty by association".

- The victim did not apparently have a reputation for having an unpleasant or aggressive personality. And likewise, had no history of combative behavior towards others.

Correct. This is not rocket science. There currently are 3,000 satellites currently in orbit (about 1,000) currently active. Elon Musk is working to get us each our own rocket (if you've got the dough.)

Meanwhile almost two years later, and we're still arguing if the guy in the suit is a man or a woman. This is much more complex.

We may never know the personal motive. Missy is dead and that was their objective and they accomplished that

I would agree, they would be the natural starting point.

The difficulty could be that height and weight of the figure is difficult to determine. Then factor in that a possible suspect pool stemming from the victim’s lifestyle might be broader than just those directly impacted. For example, it could include:

- Those who felt that the lifestyle was shaming the family.
- Those who felt that the lifestyle was endangering the marriage of a close friend. They then attack the victim out of a desire to protect their friend.

An additional difficulty with the other suspect categories would be an individual who was inclined to attack the victim with either of those two indirect motivations, but never voiced any strong negative feelings about the victim. Such a person would not be an immediate suspect and could be flying “under the radar’.

I’m certain there’s more motive possibilities than that.

For instance, in a corrupt town where the ner-do-wells are making oodles of illegal money, knowing too much about an “operation” can get one murdered ala April Kaufman of Linwood, NJ.

I do. I have asked a Mod about introducing the person here by initials. I’m waiting for a reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so us curious-minded would like to know (if you can’t post initials OR while you’re waiting on the Mod approval) what’s the motive? What’s the connection?

The height (5’2 to 5’7) was determined by two national experts out of Tarrant County. There’s a limited number certified in the US and 2 of them happen to reside in Tarrant County, next county over.

They had access to all the original cameras and recorders and full access to the sceneto recreate at will. They have noincentive to be wrong, in fact, that would make prosecution substantially moredifficult (with a suspect that falls outside their own parameters.). Not to mention confusing and tainting leadsthat they are trying to get from the public.

A 5 inchvariance seems a bit high. But as hasbeen pointed out in different places, the shoes almost appear altered and it’snot difficult to alter how deep a head goes into a helmet. I suspect LE might be hedging against asuspect that is savvy in altering appearances to a degree (there are signs ofit) and thus are expanding the range in light of that. Personally, I don’t see a chin strap on thehelmet (and frankly, in any kind of physical confrontation, a helmet oftencomes off). Another reason to figureout if SP had a working knowledge of the camera’s or he’d the luckiest murdereron the planet.

Agree, theextensive analysis of the layout, movements, and murder site probably isn’tgoing lead us to our killer. Cherry’sfocus on who was around her and what was MB’s relationship to them is reallywhat will probably ultimately solve this case.

What wemight be able to learn from the site and movement analysis is how familiar SPwas with the site (did s/he have knowledge of the cameras). And that would only be a supposition. We might be able to figure out if MB knew herkiller (did he/she feel comfortable in approaching SP). Was she lured in any way or was it a completeambush. And maybe answer the question ofwhether either of them had the opportunity to flee.

I likeArkansasmimi’s recreating a hammer attack with someone else. She even took it to the length of photo-ingit. I tries that last year with myteen-aged son (as well as googling hammer attacks that were captured on video)and it was a bit eye-opening. I rememberthat when I had some warning, I was able to fend off direct hits to the headwith my hands and dodging them. I wasalso able to grab the hammer/arm when he missed. And going for my chest, it was pretty easilydefensible.

Conclusions,IMHO. He/she must have got MB frombehind with little to no warning. Thedisfiguring of the chest happened after MB was pretty or completely incapacitated.

Wondering if maybe she wanted to get some coffee perking first in the kitchen, so it could brew while she was bringing in the unloaded gear and setting up?

Originally I thought that she had unloaded a case of water out of the back of the truck and using both hands to carry it, she could not protect herself at all. JMO

Originally I thought that she had unloaded a case of water out of the back of the truck and using both hands to carry it, she could not protect herself at all. JMO

Is this also in relation to her truck door apparently being open too? I never realized that until I saw it in a previous thread.

Very true. And I think to pursue that possibility, the husband was looked at very closely, and then cleared.

Likewise, with the exception of the uhmmm... "lifestyle" the victim does not appear to be at high risk of being attacked for another motive:

- There are no apparent financial disputes either business or family. No property disputes with neighbors.

- Though business jealosies could develop, the business model was unlikely to produce bitter rivals. There is a chance of disgruntled customers. But, Camp Gladiator is not like say a dubious "investment club" or other ponzi scheme. The victim was self employed. As such, made no employment terminations, let alone aggressive ones.

- The victim was apparently not outspoken socially, politically or religiously. No history of inflammatory social media posts or blogging of any persuasion. The victim does not apparently have family members or close friends involved in gangs, the drug trade, 1% Bikers or extremist groups where an attacker might conclude she is "guilty by association".

- The victim did not apparently have a reputation for having an unpleasant or aggressive personality. And likewise, had no history of combative behavior towards others.

Respectfully and without going into detail, some of your points are not accurate from my knowledge. Nope.

I remember hearing that very early on. And I’ve sometimes wondered, despite her injuries (that LE have full knowledge of) leading LE to express the word “ambush”, how they decided she was ambushed. Is it fair to assume that in order for LE to make that statement, they would have had to seen her being ambushed?

Perhaps LE & the coroner figured she was ambushed because MB did not display defensive wounds & the timeline of death was very quick. No evidence in her surroundings or blood spatter that MB fought off her attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1