TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for that rudeness.

If they went the individual tile route, they had an excellent installer. Plus, whoever does their floors does a great job.

It is also possible that we don't see seams everywhere is because this kind of stuff also comes in rolls or sheets - it is more like linoleum than tiles per say - but gives the perception of tiles (hence the pattern). So there are probably only seams where one roll or sheet ended and another began. And we would likely see some sort of seams on the floor at the junction with the little hall that goes to where bathrooms are on the southwest corner and likely along the line where they tiled west of this hall in the main entry area.

Again, sorry, about the rudeness.

Bravo! on all the work you have done. Any of the terms you have used to the floring for purposes of measurement is ok. It really does not matter what they are made of, but to clarify, it it stamped and staied concrete, or concrete overlay. Its very common in new construction in the last few years because you can have ornate patterns, that would cost a mint in tile or stone for much less.

Not really, Cannonball. Lived in TX for 22 years, and porte cocheres are very common there. Many upscale homes have them.

:takeabow:

IMHO

Well not to get back into the debate, but it was never about whether they exist in Texas. The issue was, what would the average person in Texas call the structure in everyday usage? More specifically, what did the MPD mean when they used the term "awning"

And the consensus is "awning" was used in reference to the Porte cochere. You can even see on MB's FB if you go back far enough, she refers to another camp site the Convention Center as having an awning. So she used the term in the same way as LE.

So when the SW refers to her entering under "the awning area", they meant to SW entrance. And if you haven't caught up reading through the thread yet, LE confirmed this entrance when they were asked directly. So what we call the structure varies and that really doesn't matter; the important thing is that we know for sure which entrance MB used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to post this pic again and see if someone has a guess as to what this white area is. This is straight from the video from MPD and it is constant from 1:15 and until SP enter s the doors where SP raises their arms.

Any ideas?

attachment.php

My guess would be: has to do with, reflection of "light".

Also, look at the area (right there next to it. Where the red line is, of the arrow itself). There are large(er), light-colored "blobs" - right there next to, what you are pointing at.

Thinking: If I saw a body laying with her head bashed in, would I think murder or not.
First off, church, or no, I wouldn't feel very comfortable going in a church at 5 am. So much craziness in the news. And that's probably why a camper waited for another arrival before going into the church.
But, trying to visualize... I think I'd definitely be in shock. Freak out. Call the police.
Would I think accident? (I've been in a church by myself before). I guess I wouldn't think accident unless i saw a ladder there, and it looked like a fall. Not dangerous areas in the church really.

"Bashed in" is going beyond what we know. We know of puncture wounds, and that's it.

You may recall last year a couple were on vacation overseas. They were both prominent in well-known businesses, which is why this incident made the news worldwide.

The husband went to the resort's exercise room to run on the treadmill. Somehow, he slipped and hit his head. They found him a little while later but couldn't save him. That's one example of how a freak accident can happen, you find a horrible scene with blood all over, but you don't conclude it was murder (and this wasn't).

In a church at 5 am with it raining, knowing that MB would have only gotten there shortly before I did, and not witnessing anyone else exiting the church, I would absolutely think accident.

And they must have, because they certainly gave BB that impression when they called him. It also gives you pause to think - if BB had planned this himself, and a camper called to tell him it was an accident, you would think that when he called his mother he might have slipped up and told her someone killed MB. But he didn't. So that's just another tidbit that I think points away from BB being involved. MHO.

I think I'm pretty much bumfuzzled like most here...LOL

I was leaning very strongly toward CT
but I keep going back to the surveillance video and there are just too many questions.
Portions of the video appear to be a woman's gait & stance,
while other portions appear to be a man's walk.

There is another possibility:

"If" this is a female,
it could be some OTHER "female".

(not, CT)

I haven't read ahead, so forgive me if this has already been settled. This is a concrete floor that has been scored, stained and sealed to look like a tile pattern. It appears that the scored lines may have also been grouted. Observe the irregular (meandering) crack that traverses the large "tile" and neighboring border "tile". This is the way concrete cracks due to its aggregate composition. Ceramic tile cracks in smoother lines.

attachment.php

Sorry, I was catching up from several pages back, and made the same comment. I should probably start at the last page and work my way backwards, ha ha! In any case, you are correct, stamped concrete.

Thinking: If I saw a body laying with her head bashed in, would I think murder or not.
First off, church, or no, I wouldn't feel very comfortable going in a church at 5 am. So much craziness in the news. And that's probably why a camper waited for another arrival before going into the church.
But, trying to visualize... I think I'd definitely be in shock. Freak out. Call the police.
Would I think accident? (I've been in a church by myself before). I guess I wouldn't think accident unless i saw a ladder there, and it looked like a fall. Not dangerous areas in the church really.

As for going into the church at that time of morning, I personaly would not worry about it. I start work at 4am and Im the only one here until 8 or so. Im also a big guy, with a long beard, bald head, and I always have a 380. on me witch I refer to as Sissy. I really just dont think much about it, and Ive never really been scared of the dark. I would think if I ran into someone in the office when i came in, that they would probably be more scared of me then me of them. If I came in and found someone in that condition, I don;t know if I would think much about the cause for at lease a wile, as thats not really how our minds work. When were wound up most normal people would be checking pulse, doing CPR, calling 911, or somthing of the like. I can see shortly after the initial shock of finding someone like that, thinking how did this happen, if for lack of some abvious evidence of an accident< I would probably think murder.

It is relatively rare that someone goes through the process to have google blur your house out. There are several thousand houses in just Midlothian and Waxahachie alone. I have street viewed past thousands of them on a mission to find that car elsewhere and out of all the houses I have passed only 11 are blurred like that.

So yes, it very likely could be that it is nothing more than a coincidence.

Jethro, is your POI you reference in the house blur/Altima on the SW?

You are correct. Back to the salt mines.

Now, with this case I had analysed the video, press conferences, search warrants, news reports, etc and developed a theory of this crime, a theory of how they got to the church and away from the church, a theory of what may have happened with the gear and other items after the crime, a theory of how Missy was murdered, and developed a profile of the kind of person that could do this, in terms of being able to plan and execute this crime and seemingly get away with it, along with possible motives relative to who I find that seems capable of pulling this off. I do have person(s) of interest, or suspect(s) if you will. And I was pretty satisfied with who I settled on - if it is more than one involved it is a married couple. And one of the things I forgot to do was check out if there might be a dumpster in a good location at the business they either own or work at (not retail or random traffic). So, I did. Looked well out of view. Decided to take a street view look to confirm that it was as I thought. Panned the camera toward where the dumpster enclosure is and saw this.

attachment.php

That is a Nissan Altima. Based on when Google took that photo it is almost certainly a 2010 to 2012. This isn't a big place with parking spaces arrayed around the building. Where this is parked there are only 4 spots tucked in the side next to the dumpster enclosure. All of the other spots are arrayed around the building. You more or less have to go out of your way to park here.

Quite a coincidence. It more than likely is. But I do want to point out that this vehicle does have a special license plate and I know that folks had been working with the photos MPD released and some thought that vehicle might have a special plate. So that too is a coincidence. Now, if you were to go to my person(s) of interest home you would find this.

attachment.php

Now, that is another coincidence. You have take the time to have Google do that. Very few people do. Now, I have spent about a hundred hours, combing the streets of northern Ellis county looking to find that Altima elsewhere. I do think there is a reasonable chance of finding it again. It's my time, so I waste it as I see fit. During that time, I have passed by thousands of homes (I have covered about 60 percent of all the streets in Midlothian, Red Oak, Ovilla, and Waxahachie along with smaller percents of other towns). So far, I have only come across 11 like that. There are probably some more but it is a small club.

So, here I have person(s) of interest, and I come across the same make, model, and year range of the vehicle that MPD is looking for the driver to come forward as a potential witness.

Yes. I did tip this vehicle. Any thoughts?

This is very interesting. Its, not just the make and model, but the year is correct, and very possibly the color. Hope some one can confirm if there is or has been an oval sticker on the back of it.

CG is pretty close knit. There are so many events in the community where families meet, so that could be how they know him. But, Midlo isn't a huge town, so people could have known him aside from CG. JMO

Has AJT now taken over all or most of MB's past CG folks?

One other thing, If standard door height is 6 ft 8 inches. This person is well under 6 ft tall. Also the small size feet make me think this is a woman, of course it is just My opinion or a small man.

Several of us have independently determined the door installations to be 84".

I think that that swat outfit has been all over the place. Right now, it's in Oregon visiting family members.

Why do u say the swat outfit is in Oregon? Because some POIs are in Oregon?

I've been catching up all morning, and I have to say this is one very interesting case!!! Question: If the suspect left on foot, and it had been raining, was LE able to obtain good shoe prints in the mud? I haven't heard about this, but am not up on all the details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Here&#8217;s a possible scenario that may have already been brought up at some point and quashed, but if it hasn&#8217;t, these are my own musings about HOW the crime may have been orchestrated. The motive for murder could be any number of motives explored on these threads. Perps could include some of the POIs discussed here. Some time notations are approximations. Many of the points made are borrowed from previous work or thoughts by other WS posters.

This is to add more discussion to the two-perp theory: Perp #1 (Scout) who is seen on camera, and Perp #2 (Murderer) who is not seen and who actually commits the murder.

3:00 am The two perps arrive at the church.

3:00 &#8211; 3:20 am They test alarm system by doing exterior damage to windows. Damaged windows were too high to gain entry -unless with a 2-person leg lift- so more for staging. They gain entry through a door.

3:20 &#8211; 3:50 am With no alarms to contend with, Perp #2 drives away and Perp #1, heavily disguised, stays to:
1. Find off-camera location to complete his/her disguise THEN
2. Continue staging as if to appear as a burglary or vandalism (unhurried movements, haphazard destruction), AND
3. Find areas/rooms with no video cameras that would record crime scene location, AND
4. Determine route from entry point to and from the crime scene location that would also be out of video cam range.
Meanwhile, since approximately 3:20am, Perp #2 is on look-out, driving around and/or parked, and communicating with Perp #1 via untrackable walkie-talkie device.

3:50 am Perp #2 arrives, parks out of view and is briefed by Perp #1 on routes and ideal crime scene location. Perp #2 goes to crime scene location and waits; Perp #1 goes to the car, removes helmet, vest and waits.
4:16 am Perp #1 notifies Perp #2 that MB has arrived.

4:20 am MB enters the church. Perp #2 commits the crime. Leaves with Perp #1 as the get-away driver.

Admittedly, there are lots of holes to fill in and challenges to be made to this scenario. If not previously discussed, I welcome your input.

Here’s a possible scenario that may have already been brought up at some point and quashed, but if it hasn’t, these are my own musings about HOW the crime may have been orchestrated. The motive for murder could be any number of motives explored on these threads. Perps could include some of the POIs discussed here. Some time notations are approximations. Many of the points made are borrowed from previous work or thoughts by other WS posters.

This is to add more discussion to the two-perp theory: Perp #1 (Scout) who is seen on camera, and Perp #2 (Murderer) who is not seen and who actually commits the murder.

3:00 – 3:20 am They test alarm system by doing exterior damage to windows. Damaged windows were too high to gain entry -unless with a 2-person leg lift- so more for staging. They gain entry through a door.

3:20 – 3:50 am With no alarms to contend with, Perp #2 drives away and Perp #1, heavily disguised, stays to:
2. Continue staging as if to appear as a burglary or vandalism (unhurried movements, haphazard destruction), AND
3. Find areas/rooms with no video cameras that would record crime scene location, AND
4. Determine route from entry point to and from the crime scene location that would also be out of video cam range.
Meanwhile, since approximately 3:20am, Perp #2 is on look-out, driving around and/or parked, and communicating with Perp #1 via untrackable walkie-talkie device.

3:50 am Perp #2 arrives, parks out of view and is briefed by Perp #1 on routes and ideal crime scene location. Perp #2 goes to crime scene location and waits; Perp #1 goes to the car, removes helmet, vest and waits.

4:20 am MB enters the church. Perp #2 commits the crime. Leaves with Perp #1 as the get-away driver.

Admittedly, there are lots of holes to fill in and challenges to be made to this scenario. If not previously discussed, I welcome your input.
I have been thinking there are two, too. One doing the all clear, the other committing murder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Here’s a possible scenario that may have already been brought up at some point and quashed, but if it hasn’t, these are my own musings about HOW the crime may have been orchestrated. The motive for murder could be any number of motives explored on these threads. Perps could include some of the POIs discussed here. Some time notations are approximations. Many of the points made are borrowed from previous work or thoughts by other WS posters.

3:00 – 3:20 am They test alarm system by doing exterior damage to windows. Damaged windows were too high to gain entry -unless with a 2-person leg lift- so more for staging. They gain entry through a door.

3:20 – 3:50 am With no alarms to contend with, Perp #2 drives away and Perp #1, heavily disguised, stays to:

To your points 3 and 4 about locations out of camera range...

Perp is decked out head to toe in a disguise. He knows he 's already been caught on camera. Why does he care about committing the murder out of camera range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member