TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been my work experience that LE redacts their names from public record on many types of documents from the public for safety reasons.

So is it now common practice for LE/Detectives to blur their residences on Google too?

Does anyone know?

I'm confused...you are saying your estimate is based on an 80" door. But Batbrat has said the door is 84".

Does anyone really know the correct door height?

Standard door heights are 80".
84" is custom and uncommon.

My estimates based on an 80" door shows SP to be between 5'10" to 5'11" regardless of what LE states.

Now if Brat is basing her estimates largely on the door height of 84" (& I don't think she is relying on one single variable for comparison) then perhaps her range could be reduced by 4" if I am correct on the 80"?
That said, her height range would be 5'6"to 5'7" which is in alignment with LE's range.

But I'll defer to Brat on this.

Why can't we get a local to measure the door that's in the video?

Moo

My estimates based on an 80" door shows SP to be between 5'10" to 5'11" regardless of what LE states.

Now if Brat is basing her estimates largely on the door height of 84" (& I don't think she is relying on one single variable for comparison) then perhaps her range could be reduced by 4" if I am correct on the 80"?
That said, her height range would be 5'4" to 5'5" which is in alignment with LE's range.

But I'll defer to Brat on this.

Why can't we get a local to measure the door that's in the video?

Moo

I highly doubt any member is on this board or unwilling to do so.

Somebody asked about the shin- guards. These seem to be some kind of wrap-on guards (?) creating a V look on the upper rear I am not familiar with. Not the common strap-on shin-guards.

This could be significant for someone to recognize this gear.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• workstation shinguards.png
    workstation shinguards.png
    461.5 KB · Views: 372
As for going into the church at that time of morning, I personaly would not worry about it. I start work at 4am and Im the only one here until 8 or so. Im also a big guy, with a long beard, bald head, and I always have a 380. on me witch I refer to as Sissy. I really just dont think much about it, and Ive never really been scared of the dark. I would think if I ran into someone in the office when i came in, that they would probably be more scared of me then me of them. If I came in and found someone in that condition, I don;t know if I would think much about the cause for at lease a wile, as thats not really how our minds work. When were wound up most normal people would be checking pulse, doing CPR, calling 911, or somthing of the like. I can see shortly after the initial shock of finding someone like that, thinking how did this happen, if for lack of some abvious evidence of an accident< I would probably think murder.

I'm sure I'd think murder. When my best friend died of an overdose, i was called by the police since I was the last one talking to him, I even knew the cause. I went over there to see him (ok, his body), and a policeman was there. I asked to see Charles. But the policemen didn't answer me at first. I said, 'why? was in a crime scene.' Boy, Websleuth woulda condemned me if there had been a crime. Right? They would say, no one BUT A GUILTY ONE would say that. Lol
Policeman asked the relative first if I could see him. But it kinda popped in my head, even though I was sure it was drugs. No blood or anything. He actually almost looked sleeping.. I know gross!

About churches: I used to open up a church for an event IN THE AFTERNOON, but I still got a little heeby jeebies. Big places are creepy to me when I'm alone. Bock bock bock! (Chicken)

Somebody asked about the shin- guards. These seem to be some kind of wrap-on guards (?) creating a V look on the upper rear I am not familiar with. Not the common strap-on shin-guards

From Germany posted these

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

"From Germany" posted some really good ones earlier today. I could not transfer them over.
I'll find the post#

To your points 3 and 4 about locations out of camera range...

Perp is decked out head to toe in a disguise. He knows he 's already been caught on camera. Why does he care about committing the murder out of camera range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, maybe in a struggle, the helmet could fall off.

Somebody asked about the shin- guards. These seem to be some kind of wrap-on guards (?) creating a V look on the upper rear I am not familiar with. Not the common strap-on shin-guards.

This could be significant for someone to recognize this gear.

attachment.php

-Nin
Check out From Germany ' s Post # 725!

Check out From Germany ' s Post # 725!

What I saw during my search for wade protectors:

attachment.php

Could it be SP was wearing something like that? (Never knew of protectors like that.)

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...fNAhViJsAKHZLxC4cQMwgnKAQwBA&bih=791&biw=1600

They still have common horizontal velcro straps. The ones SP seems to be wearing are wrapped and crossed in the back. I am wondering if they are too large and they are trying to cross the straps over to make them fit in length?

attachment.php

Attachments

• workstation shinguards marked.png
    workstation shinguards marked.png
    459.6 KB · Views: 451
I thought I noticed something like that too. One of the stills seemed like a hiker type boot and then I watched a video of a moving perp and that shoe almost looked like a pointed toe type shoe. and was walking with the foot pointed outward, not pigeon toed, the opposite. Hmm. Will have to check that out further. Also my ex's wife is 6ft as so was my grandmother who was 6 ft 1 so there are some tall women out there. Just saying. But I see a shorter person honestly more in the 5ft 5 range JMO.

Only today I have seen something like biker boots on the perp which I didn't saw before. :confused: :juggle: :confused: I don't really understand what I see.
Why different shoes and trousers look also different??
Why a difference in shoe size??
Why different helmets, shining more in the light of the ceiling lights or shining less?? (One helmet plastic, one metal?)
Why different headlamps, one pic with a little bright shining rectangle but one pic with a light band around the helmet??
Why a white stripe below the eyes on the one pic and nothing seen of a white stripe but cheeks/nose bridge on the other pic??
Why eyebrows in a certain shape on the one pic, no eyebrows on another pic??

I mean to have seen the same pics of SP strolling along the hallways and I mean to have seen the same unsteady gait. Therefore I can't understand the differences.

Since I have seen a comparison between a SW person's face and "one of the different SPs" with helmet I see a similarity. The person is female and In-Law and has an "alibi". She has a wholesale online and amongst other things she is selling 4 pairs of used high heel shoes in the seize 8 and 8 1/2. Of course I don't know whether the heels are her's or not. IF they are her's she may have also a larger body length (our SP long). IF there are indeed different perps then our SP II may be the shorter one.
My thought since today: Maybe the perps are 2 women. Friends, of whom one woman had a severe problem with the existence of MB (maybe love interest, perhaps BB had shown enough whining about his marriage) and the other friend helped staging and covering, perhaps even fast cleaning (a usual job for a woman), contributed her assistence during her friend's evil deed.

I don't know whether one or both of the 2 women had a connection to the company across the street. IF they had then I could imagine SP I and SP II came from there to CCoC and disappeared in the same way. The get-away-car (with driver or without) parked there, invisible. I don't know why someone would park in the middle of the night for only 2 minutes at the nearby gun shop but I think this silver Nissan Altima is perhaps the car with the 2 women.

Of course only my THEORY since I think MB's death was caused perhaps by 2 women.

IF BB didn't know about a murder plan then he nevertheless probably knows who did it and why. Maybe he doesn't know who helped. Maybe he can't believe the person could really have done it "for him". BB acts very depressed to me. I think MOO : no way he is depressed because of his poor brutally murdered wife of 20 years but because of the penalty which would be imposed on his "soulmate".

All of course IMO MOO and only my thoughts in this hour ....!

We actually call it an overhang, covered drop off area or place to park our horses.
Cannonball you are starting to offend this Texas girl and our police officers.
Well, I am a lifelong Texan, who has never heard the term Porte cochere, until reading about this case. I don't believe Canonball intended any disrespect. I had to spend a couple of years in the DC area for work. I discovered many differences which are based on location, not just education.

Agree with you, FromGermany, captures of SP taken from the videos show so many dissimilarities. It's very confusing and hard to pin down a physical profile.

In vids I have accessed, perps feet too large for a female.......

Because I'm reading the posts here from new to old/seen I see your mention only now. Look at my post 835: I think there were perhaps 2 female SPs, one tall, one short. The taller one may have a bigger shoe seize. :)

According to a contractors, 84" is a standard installation, especially for commercial sites. They are not custom. 80" is also standard installation, and is probably the most common for residential homes. We have a mountain of evidence to show the doors of the church are 84" installations. Several people have actually been to the church, but no one has done a measure of the doors for us yet, so we can't be 100% sure. I'm convinced, though. I've put a huge amount of research into it.

Only today I have seen something like biker boots on the perp which I didn't saw before. :confused: :juggle: :confused: I don't really understand what I see.
Why different shoes and trousers look also different??
Why a difference in shoe size??
Why different helmets, shining more in the light of the ceiling lights or shining less?? (One helmet plastic, one metal?)
Why different headlamps, one pic with a little bright shining rectangle but one pic with a light band around the helmet??
Why a white stripe below the eyes on the one pic and nothing seen of a white stripe but cheeks/nose bridge on the other pic??
Why eyebrows in a certain shape on the one pic, no eyebrows on another pic??

I mean to have seen the same pics of SP strolling along the hallways and I mean to have seen the same unsteady gait. Therefore I can't understand the differences.

Since I have seen a comparison between a SW person's face and "one of the different SPs" with helmet I see a similarity. The person is female and In-Law and has an "alibi". She has a wholesale online and amongst other things she is selling 4 pairs of used high heel shoes in the seize 8 and 8 1/2. Of course I don't know whether the heels are her's or not. IF they are her's she may have also a larger body length (our SP long). IF there are indeed different perps then our SP II may be the shorter one.
My thought since today: Maybe the perps are 2 women. Friends, of whom one woman had a severe problem with the existence of MB (maybe love interest, perhaps BB had shown enough whining about his marriage) and the other friend helped staging and covering, perhaps even fast cleaning (a usual job for a woman), contributed her assistence during her friend's evil deed.

I don't know whether one or both of the 2 women had a connection to the company across the street. IF they had then I could imagine SP I and SP II came from there to CCoC and disappeared in the same way. The get-away-car (with driver or without) parked there, invisible. I don't know why someone would park in the middle of the night for only 2 minutes at the nearby gun shop but I think this silver Nissan Altima is perhaps the car with the 2 women.

Of course only my THEORY since I think MB's death was caused perhaps by 2 women.

IF BB didn't know about a murder plan then he nevertheless probably knows who did it and why. Maybe he doesn't know who helped. Maybe he can't believe the person could really have done it "for him". BB acts very depressed to me. I think MOO : no way he is depressed because of his poor brutally murdered wife of 20 years but because of the penalty which would be imposed on his "soulmate".

All of course IMO MOO and only my thoughts in this hour ....!

I haven't noticed many differences.The few I have seen are easily explained by the angle of the camera, lighting, etc. Combining Batbrat's work showing a consistent height in captures taken throughout the video with the constant odd gait and nonchalant wandering makes me feel we are watching one perp in all the clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3