TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think so, the doors he or she was opening were to class rooms which contain nothing of value. The office is very easy to locate and in my opinion would have been where the perp would have been focused on if they were going to steal something or come back later but it would have been a Monday and only a few people would have been there, secretary and maybe a few employees.
I meant more along the lines of coming back when the church was full of people and start shooting everyone. The perp could have been looking in the rooms to get a general lay out of the church. Again it's a pretty crazy theory.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If missy had gone into the building she would have seen the broken glass (and there was a lot). My gut says this person got into the building and was waiting killed missy and broke the glass on the way out to make it seem as if this was a burglary gone bad.

Sent from my iPhone

If it was targeted why does the suspect bother breaking in to the church and messing around leaving a potential trail of evidence? Why not lay in wait outside somewhere and quickly perform the deed?

Same question with getting into a scuffle inside the church. Why does that happen rather than the killer lay in wait and shoot from a hidden position if she was indeed shot?

To intentionally leave misleading evidence to throw off an investigation. They did a good job in getting LE to initially look for a male burglar instead of perhaps a female premeditated murderer.

I meant more along the lines of coming back when the church was full of people and start shooting everyone. The perp could have been looking in the rooms to get a general lay out of the church. Again it's a pretty crazy theory.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not crazy at all.

Not sure if this link has been posted, but much info in this article with new video of suspect's right-toe-outward gait. The video's 'still' shot shows suspect in direct tile line with adjacent hallway door, and it's obvious this is not a 6' tall person.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/husband-of-woman-murdered-at-midlothian-church-speaks-out/143107339

The article also mentions the autopsy is complete but they are withholding releasing COD at this time. Ten thousand dollar reward for tip leading to arrest and grand jury indictment.

Going in somewhat random direction...can one of our locals give us an idea as to the drug crime stats in Midlothian? Is it a noticeable or ongoing problem in the area?

If missy had gone into the building she would have seen the broken glass (and there was a lot). My gut says this person got into the building and was waiting killed missy and broke the glass on the way out to make it seem as if this was a burglary gone bad.

Sent from my iPhone

Do we know that she would have entered the same way as the killer?
Looks like a big building

Amazon, under ' swat team gear' , has some gear for ' paintball' but looks to the untrained eye, like the real deal for $ 40 bucks. There is no telling where the gear came from or if it was ever actual LE issued or belonged to any PD .

As far as drugs, I have a high schooler @Midlo High (and my family is/grew up here) and yes, just like in every big city, to small town there are drugs but nothing drastic or high crime rate....that's why I feel that she was targeted and by how she was killed.

Do we know that she would have entered the same way as the killer?
Looks like a big building

The most common door to enter is the side door close to a hall of pre k class rooms. It has an awning cover on it. I am sure she would have parked under it while unloading. In the first video I watched from I think it was wfaa.com they did a pan of camera showing all the broken glass at that entrance. I would assume that with that much glass being broken she would have literally had to walk over it and thus called police immediately so that sends me to if it wasn't broken upon her arrival then it was broken upon the perps exit. But that is just my opinion.

I am not sure about this particular church but the ones here the congregation are very devoted to the rules and teachings of the church. Here coc members are kind but very stand off with non members the church is very plain inside they do not use their building for anything other than worship.

Was she was not a member it would also be a issue with someone that allowed to use the church for profit and it tainted their sanctuary all though they call it a building but you know what I mean. These are my theories and not directed towards the denomination in anyway but no matter what there are mentally insane people that may seem normal on Sundays but a lunatic outside the doors of the church.

Though I can see an individual protestant getting upset a perceived lack of respect towards the sanctuary in this area, I think it is unlikely it would be taken so far. In contrast, I could see a conservative and unhinged Catholic taking drastic action over it. This could well be due to different views on what is sacred. For example, Evangelical protestants and Catholics do not seem to have the same views on sacred objects such as a tabernacle containing consecrated hosts or sacred space that must be respected at all times etc.

That aside, I am generally familiar through a Protestant friend of a small internal church dispute growing and then getting very personal. A pastor was ousted and then paid staff who sided with him, or might have just not denounced him loudly enough to please the other faction, were systematically fired.

I wonder if the victim held a ministerial position at the church or could be seen to have taken sides in a dispute? Such disputes can lead to loss of income if an individual is let go and the loss of status assosciated with the position in a tightly knit community (Church of Christ churches in my area also have a reputation for being tight knit). As a result, a person then may come unhinged and take drastic action.

Were there men and women in the fitness group ? Could perp be female and the spouse of a man who joined the fitness group and she was jealous that he's spending time sweating with other ladies?

Kevin Locks, the owner and head trainer of Camp Gladiator, posted a message on the Camp Gladiator Midlothian Facebook page:
http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/terri...lice-tactical-gear-photos-video-husband-kids/

The thing is I think that reporting is wrong or at least unclear as he might just own a franchise. This was done by Inc. describing the founders of Camp Gladiator and how it is across 8 states:
http://www.inc.com/magazine/201309/reshma-memon-yaqub/camp-gladiator-runaway-bride.html
Locks is stated to split his time between two locations, not the many locations across multiple states. It's not clear if he's her boss, she's his boss or what, but at least for a time he was showing up as part of her classes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

The most common door to enter is the side door close to a hall of pre k class rooms. It has an awning cover on it. I am sure she would have parked under it while unloading. In the first video I watched from I think it was wfaa.com they did a pan of camera showing all the broken glass at that entrance. I would assume that with that much glass being broken she would have literally had to walk over it and thus called police immediately so that sends me to if it wasn't broken upon her arrival then it was broken upon the perps exit. But that is just my opinion.

I've seen the broken glass described as being from the struggle:
EMS workers noted broken glass and other signs of a struggle near Bevers' body. Police searched the building and determined there were visible signs of forced entry.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html

ba2a3bbdcae1943887ac8454d0823343.jpg

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ho...-Dead-Inside-Midlothian-Church-376089631.html

Sent from my iPhone

What if it was a robbery but something was stolen from Missy rather than from the church?

When officers arrived at the church, they found “lots of broken glass” on the floor around Bevers and “evidence of forced entry into the building, indicating a possible burglary,” Spann said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article72559167.html

According to the reports, mum-of-three Terri Bevers arrived at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian –25 miles South West of Dallas, Texas – at 4:18 a.m. on Monday to set up a 5am fitness class. The suspect was seen on cameras for the first time at around 3:50am. Even when the camera also recorded Bever’s entry to the church, it didn’t record the assault, said Midlothian Police Capt. John Spann.

http://www.pulseheadlines.com/fitness-trainer-called-terri-death-church-texas/26854/

I wonder if she had a key or did she enter were it was broken into? With that being said was she found were the suspect broke in (the broken glass) or did the broken glass happen during the assault.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper