TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MIssy's killer knew there were cameras inside hence the outfit, and also knew the external CCTV wasn't working hence apparently parking their car there. I also think he/she had been inside the church before which would not be unusual even if it wasn't their church. Someone upthread mentioned the blood drive, pretty sure it was the day before MIssy was killed, Sunday 17th.

I think he/she knew Missy in person, it was a love/revenge thang, and they knew from Missy and BB's FB that he was away and she'd be there alone in the dark. I think the person has connections with LE, the fire service, the Cowboy Church, the gym, CampG or possibly even all of the above. Just "Todays Theory by Cags".
Maybe the SP is the one who disabled the outside cameras. And maybe they intended to disable inside also, hence all the looking around.

I find it interesting that in many of WS cases the security cameras are not working (disabled) and I wonder why this is not of great concern to the owner's of these properties/cameras. And I mean an immediate concern. The response is often. "Oh, the cameras were not working." Well, WHY weren't they not working? This reminds me of the poor Dermond murders in GA. Apparently, the front gate cameras were "not working" and hadn't been for quite some time. Also, in Allison Feldman's case in AZ, she had a brand new security system which did not help except to tell when the perp LEFT the property. In Missy's case, there's the security footage from the Nissan Altima at the gun shop. Couldn't even read the license plate. Frustrating, to say the least. We all want justice for Missy and her family. Sometimes I think security cameras are "false sense of security cameras." JMO.

I find it interesting that in many of WS cases the security cameras are not working (disabled) and I wonder why this is not of great concern to the owner's of these properties/cameras. And I mean an immediate concern. The response is often. "Oh, the cameras were not working." Well, WHY weren't they not working? This reminds me of the poor Dermond murders in GA. Apparently, the front gate cameras were "not working" and hadn't been for quite some time. Also, in Allison Feldman's case in AZ, she had a brand new security system which did not help except to tell when the perp LEFT the property. In Missy's case, there's the security footage from the Nissan Altima at the gun shop. Couldn't even read the license plate. Frustrating, to say the least. We all want justice for Missy and her family. Sometimes I think security cameras are "false sense of security cameras." JMO.

I totally agree, frustrating that so many of them look like they were filmed by a potato.

There had to be some reason they brought in the dog. I thought it was that the congregation was nervous or a search for bullets. It is possible there was some other evidence closer to your theory, though.
There was a local rumor that she had been shot. Its ghastly to even consider, but maybe the initial perception was she had been shot in addition to whatever blunt force and puncture wounds.

I think its more like you mentioned that they were searching for bullet casings. The dogs that detect those can also sniff out the oil used on guns.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You can put a heel lift in one shoe and fake that walk. Jmo. Or you can get a boot one size smaller than the other to fake that walk.

So the perp may actually walk just fine in real life. Jmo.

You can put a heel lift in one shoe and fake that walk. Jmo. Or you can get a boot one size smaller than the other to fake that walk.

So the perp may actually walk just fine in real life. Jmo.
What have you been up to Dexter Morgan :)

Sent from my SM-G930V

I find it particularly concerning with this instance as this church had previously been robbed of items of substantial value outdoors, so it's not like this was their first rodeo with crime outdoors notwithstanding that they're a church. I hope by now that the church has substantially upgraded their outdoor cameras as well installed an actual security system (they only had an indoor/outdoor camera system, but not an alarm system).

OK, I want to know where this Carolyn J. Heckert from the KC area was on April 18. She has just been arrested for TWO brutal, grisly, lying-in-wait murders of romantic rivals, in 1989 and 1994 respectively. One of them was a bludgeoning murder. Additionally, she is thought to have lured yet a third romantic rival to a hotel (with an accomplice, I think) in a limo.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article109313627.html

OK, I want to know where this Carolyn J. Heckert from the KC area was on April 18. She has just been arrested for TWO brutal, grisly, lying-in-wait murders of romantic rivals, in 1989 and 1994 respectively. One of them was a bludgeoning murder. Additionally, she is thought to have lured yet a third romantic rival to a hotel (with an accomplice, I think) in a limo.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article109313627.html

IMHO She was NOT at CS COC on Apr 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so glad to see Missy's thread opened again. I've thought of her often and just like Teatime posted I too have started working out at my hubby's
rec center. As I've seen progress, its occurred to me that others who see this are not always happy for us. It seems to be intimidating for us to gain
confidence. I've put her MIL's comments aside and something struck me this morning while I was catching up.

BB told LE that he had told Missy to "be prepared". At first this seemed a strange thing to say IMO,, but now - what if Missy's backing off from the gym
and getting the strange message she received was from a stalker or someone who was interested in her but she not in him...if that were the
case then I can completely understand BB saying that and telling LE about it.
Its common for wives to share a sense of threat to hubby...that would explain why BB used that terminology...thats different than saying "be careful and
I can sure see my hubby using that phrase as well.

Missy was an inspiration for many and I am really looking forward to LE bringing SP to justice. AFA I'm concerned they can take their time...and do it right,
just make it stick when they make their move. :please:

Yes FF = Firefighter. Connection is same gym. Also, stopped by fire station to pick up paraphernalia usable for her exercizers just before her murder.

If I were LE, one of my candidate pools would be any traffic on MBs FB page, the day of, would be my high priority, and that week before. And Out to 3-6 months. I know FB says you can't track their traffic. I'm skeptical, esp when a murder has happened.

Yes FF = Firefighter. Connection is same gym. Also, stopped by fire station to pick up paraphernalia usable for her exercizers just before her murder.

Is the FF/ same gym connection a business or personal relationship connection?

Is the FF/ same gym connection a business or personal relationship connection?

personal meaning frequenting the same gym then Missy not wanting to go back there in the last few weeks before she was killed

Still think it was personal, and stand by belief that LE is sealing a case slammed shut. Too many coincidences for them to have no idea, all JMO!! Continue to pray for her girls when they come to mind. Can't even imagine!!

Still think it was personal, and stand by belief that LE is sealing a case slammed shut. Too many coincidences for them to have no idea, all JMO!! Continue to pray for her girls when they come to mind. Can't even imagine!!

If you are correct and it was personal then very likely that the killer(s) also know the children. What a cold hearted person to snuff out a life and leave children without a mom.

This probably was discussed in the older threads but I had a hard time keeping up with those. The escape route the killer(s) used is very perplexing. According to the timeline the getaway was most likely down to the wire. I have mainly considered the back wooded area and back parking lot as possibilities until recently. This photo is from an unrelated traffic accident at the hwy entrance to the COC. This shows the area across the hwy. I believe it has been referred to as an event venue located behind a long fence. It appears that the killer(s) would have had a paved path all the way from the church to that venue area and could have used the fence for cover. IMO

This probably was discussed in the older threads but I had a hard time keeping up with those. The escape route the killer(s) used is very perplexing. According to the timeline the getaway was most likely down to the wire. I have mainly considered the back wooded area and back parking lot as possibilities until recently. This photo is from an unrelated traffic accident at the hwy entrance to the COC. This shows the area across the hwy. I believe it has been referred to as an event venue located behind a long fence. It appears that the killer(s) would have had a paved path all the way from the church to that venue area and could have used the fence for cover. IMO

438c4da0435bf41ec40088756e551dc5.jpg

Yes, someone could have parked in that driveway to avoid their vehicle being seen on church exterior cameras. Someone who had no qualms with murdering someone would have no qualms about jaywalking and that would fit the presumed escape path described by LE of the perp leaving by the kitchen area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en