TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Is there any way you can post where you found this at? I have looked and cannot find it.. TIA!
FWIW I think BB knows full well the who. He had a very very good alibi that placed him far away. Struck me odd.

That info came from the probable cause affidavit for the Facebook search warrant for MB's FB account. While the FB warrrants for MB's and BB's Facebook accounts were previously released the affidavit of probable cause was not. A link to the document was posted in the Media Thread for this case (page 8 first post). That same link is posted below. The specific information you are asking about is found on page 5 of the PDF.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6o4vaxgbanm3kby/FB warrant probable cause.pdf?dl=0

Only reason I even knew about WS. Local to the Metroplex.

off topic, but anyone else having issues with ads on here?

Yes, I am getting the ads on my iPad. have cleared cookies, history, cache and still get them. I started getting them sometime between the announcement of the web site being moved to the new servers and last weekend.

That info came from the probable cause affidavit for the Facebook search warrant for MB's FB account. While the FB warrrants for MB's and BB's Facebook accounts were previously released the affidavit of probable cause was not. A link to the document was posted in the Media Thread for this case (page 8 first post). That same link is posted below. The specific information you are asking about is found on page 5 of the PDF.

Welcome back Jethro. Any new insights you've developed during the time the thread was shut down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I feel stupid. I didn't realize this thread had been going on for awhile. I couldn't understand why no one was posting. Never looked at the page #s.

Anyway, the new info about BB mentioning to police about CW gives me the chilly willies.

That's another check in BB's column of "didn"t do the actual murder but sure was involved".

I think they are trying to figure out who the murderer (hit person) is and from there, everything will fall into place.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Did you mean CT? I didn't know BB told LE about CW... and I didn't know it was "new" info. Where did you find it? Thanks.

So the fact that he told police what he knew - that is suspicious? What if he didn't tell what he knew, and then later it came out that he had withheld the info - I suppose that would be suspicious as well?

What I'm getting at is, it seems like people are going to suspect BB no matter what he says or does.

And yes, they should. I 'm going to list my reasons why BB is front and center for me. I'll give the reason and then MY interpretation.

1).His mention of a dream he had re the Eagles wife. (Sorry, am unclear on this. But, it sure seemed like a planned foreshadowing)

2). His FB remarks regarding the weather situation before his flight to his fishing trip. (Alert: I may not make it out of Dallas so hold off on the Plan until you know I'm in Mississippi. )

3). A FB photo (not one he took) of a restaurant in the area of his fishing trip. (I made it! My FB now shows there's no way I am near my home. My alibi is set.

4). Once he returned home he told the inteviewers he was certain she had not been targeted. But then changes his mind after the prevailing theory says otherwise.

5). Made incoherent postings on FB. (Why are you posting on FB when your girls need your comfort and support?)

6). His Father doesn't make it back to be with his son until several days after the murder.
(I thought this odd only in that I'd need and want my father there right away.)

7). BB'S frequent interviews with anyone holding a mike.

8). BB'S frequent trips to the P.D. to clue them in on things he remembered but forgot to tell them. (checking out the status and trying to direct the investigation with his suggestions).

9). The recent release of the affidavit saying BB was the one who told MPD about CW. In other words, he knew about her affair(s). (This alone would not have bothered me but did MB tell him all her secrets? If he knew about this one, certainly he'd know about the rest)

10). He and his Father were summoned to the PD because the area cleaners called to tell them RB brought in a bloodstained shirt. (It was later revealed that the blood was from his dog who had bled on him.
But why take a shirt to the cleaners to have blood removed from a beloved pet? (They were checking to see if the cleaners would give them up to the PD.)

11). He didn't want to know how she was murdered. (I'm with him on this but.....)

This is just a list and the reasons I think BB was somehow involved.
One can poke holes in any one of these reasons but the entire list?

Again, all speculation within the parentheses.

So, glass table, link please!

Bumping myself: Ezrah, you said you believe a glass table got broken. Where have you heard that? Because I googled "Missy Bevers" and "glass table" and the only reference that comes up is a post Razz made on this site back in May.

And yes, they should. I 'm going to list my reasons why BB is front and center for me. I'll give the reason and then MY interpretation.

1).His mention of a dream he had re the Eagles wife. (Sorry, am unclear on this. But, it sure seemed like a planned foreshadowing)

2). His FB remarks regarding the weather situation before his flight to his fishing trip. (Alert: I may not make it out of Dallas so hold off on the Plan until you know I'm in Mississippi. )

3). A FB photo (not one he took) of a restaurant in the area of his fishing trip. (I made it! My FB now shows there's no way I am near my home. My alibi is set.

4). Once he returned home he told the inteviewers he was certain she had not been targeted. But then changes his mind after the prevailing theory says otherwise.

5). Made incoherent postings on FB. (Why are you posting on FB when your girls need your comfort and support?)

6). His Father doesn't make it back to be with his son until several days after the murder.

8). BB'S frequent trips to the P.D. to clue them in on things he remembered but forgot to tell them. (checking out the status and trying to direct the investigation with his suggestions).

9). The recent release of the affidavit saying BB was the one who told MPD about CW. In other words, he knew about her affair(s). (This alone would not have bothered me but did MB tell him all her secrets? If he knew about this one, certainly he'd know about the rest)

10). He and his Father were summoned to the PD because the area cleaners called to tell them RB brought in a bloodstained shirt. (It was later revealed that the blood was from his dog who had bled on him.
But why take a shirt to the cleaners to have blood removed from a beloved pet? (They were checking to see if the cleaners would give them up to the PD.)

11). He didn't want to know how she was murdered. (I'm with him on this but.....)

Great points!! I believe BB was probably involved too due to the marital and/or financial issues - and his lack of emotion and giving so much “analysis” within hours/days of the murder are not typical for someone losing a spouse to a brutal murder. Do we know if he bought a round-trip ticket to MS or just a one-way? We know he drove back because he pointed out that the car he came back in had MS plates (odd that he would feel the need to point that out). Besides BB (and RB), CW is on my POI /suspect list. He has the height and walk (see youtube videos of some of his fights). If he were heavily padded underneath, I could see him being in the SP outfit .

Bumping myself: Ezrah, you said you believe a glass table got broken. Where have you heard that? Because I googled "Missy Bevers" and "glass table" and the only reference that comes up is a post Razz made on this site back in May.
As far as I am aware, the table was never broken. (the one in the main hallway).I believe some used that as a hypothesis to explain why there were shards of glass around MB's body.

As far as we know, there were no windows or doors boarded up on the SW side. So where did these shards of glass come from?

I am speculating here, but I wonder if the shards came from a mirror broken in the women's bathroom during the attack.

There is NO evidence or anything to suggest it was a mirror but
again, I am speculating big time that she was originally attacked in the women's restroom.

Hi. Yes, I did reference a glass table possibly being broken. No, in my quick look around I have not seen reference from a news/ LE source about anything other than the body was found with glass, glass shards around it, and signs of a struggle. It is possible that it was discussed in another murder group relating to mb case. If I see something that mentions a glass table being broken I'll post for you as it seems an important detail you are looking for in you sleuthing of the case;)

I apologize if this has been asked or if I should look elsewhere, but is there a way to find out what all the acronyms stand for? I've figured some out that were really easy but others have me confused.
I live in Dallas (Carrollton) and I've been following Missy's case.

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk

I apologize if this has been asked or if I should look elsewhere, but is there a way to find out what all the acronyms stand for? I've figured some out that were really easy but others have me confused.
I live in Dallas (Carrollton) and I've been following Missy's case.

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk

Inboxed you

Awesome jobsleuthing, Razz. While I don’t agree withall of your interpretations; they were for the most part well-thought throughand laid out. And provide a good jumpoff point for discussion.
I’ve got theB’s on my list, just merely by virtue of being the spouse (and the statisticalprobability). And as B himself said; theyshould all be considered POI’s until this thing is solved.

Cannonball's absolutely spot on when he points out that almost anything the B’s (esp BB)says or said seems to be open to suspicion, even when there may or may not besomething to be suspicious of. Lookingat it from a predisposed position, you can take almost anything and say, “Thatpoints toward his involvement”. On theother hand, good sleuthing requires a skeptical eye; and this is merely opinionand speculation.

1 & 2could be innocent and coincidental. Could go either way. Like Imentioned; under a microscope of skepticism, you could argue those tie himin. But on its own, it not a strongtie.

3. I followed this as it unfolded a bid, and doadmit, this seemed a little weird. Ifhe was at the restaurant; why didn’t he just take a picture of the restaurant himself? Instead of fishing one off the internet (nopun intended). Itwould have been uber-easy to establish a photo alibi and we end up with aprofessional picture? Are there anyactual pictures of him there? MDLN PDis adamant that his alibi checks out. I’vegot to trust they know how to do their job. So he was there. I’m pretty convinced SP is not BB (doesn’t look or move like SP at all) anyway. Or RB for that matter. It’s not either of them on the vid.

4. Doesn’t resonate too much. He was just following the evidence (as weall were).

5. Don’t recall all these. As an overall statement, there did seem tobe a bit of an unusual reaction to just finding out your wife gotmurdered. 1. Everyone reacts differently. 2. He’s not a naturally extroverted, comfortableguy. 3. There were some extraneous information simultaneously coming out thatwould rattle any husband (more on that later).

6. Yes. Alittle odd. I can’t recall howlong. Anything over a day or two wouldbe unusual.

7. Yes. I’d probably hole up with close family and talk to LE when requested. The counter argument (if he’s completelyuninvolved) is that he is doing everything he can to help apprehend thekiller. He’d look more guilty if hedidn’t say anything or be elusive. (another one of those darned if you do and darned if you don’t scenarios).

8. One of the “experts” pointed to this as anindicator of guilt. But I’d probably beclose to the investigation if it was my wife, to keep on top the proceedings(everyone’s assuming at this point that we’re a week or two from an arrest). Could go either way.

9. This one is just weird. So he knew of his wife’s affair? Did he think it was over (obviously it wasn’t)? It appears he didn’t know about theothers. Was their marriage somewhatopen? Did he tolerate it? Did theycontinue living together? I need more information here. Is this incentive formurder? Possibly; but I’m getting the impressionthere could be multiple people with motive. I filethis one more under “weird” than guilty.

10. Another strange sideshow. I don’t buy the interpretation of seeing ifthe cleaners would notify the police. They can’t be that stupid as to take the murdering clothes into the drycleaner. I file this under “really weird” rather than guilty.

11. I probably would want to know (minus some ofthe goriest details). I’m not sure wecan derive anything from this preference.

Why did henot act more devastated? I agree, thesorrow didn’t look genuine sometime. But here’s a relevant factor. He knew his wife was having at least oneaffair. And there were at least acouple others. Which most likelystarted coming out that week (word of mouth, LE discoveries, etc). If I just found out my wife was runningaround with multiple guys (while texting me every morning that she loved me), Ithink it would impact my reaction. I’dbe shocked and probably a little bit angry.

I don’trecall this one being on the list, but I thought his over-emphasis of his carhaving Mississippi plates seemed a bit contrived. Your wife just died and you just pulled up,and you make a strong point of the fact that you are in a car from MS? That would probably be the last thing on mymind. Again. Weird. None of this is conclusive but that seemed suspicious.

So. There are some definite flags. The family has motive, means, andopportunity. And Razz’s point that the accumulationof all of them impacts her thinking. Itdoes some, but I also go back to the clarity with which LE has said it is notthe B’s. IMO; if it is the B’s; thenSP is a faraway contact (possibly through their company, possibly the cholostance – which I find to potentially be one of the stronger physical evidencepoints we have.) LE probably has a good idea where it is emanating from but will have a difficult time finding him/her.

Awesome jobsleuthing, Razz. While I don’t agree withall of your interpretations; they were for the most part well-thought throughand laid out. And provide a good jumpoff point for discussion.
I’ve got theB’s on my list, just merely by virtue of being the spouse (and the statisticalprobability). And as B himself said; theyshould all be considered POI’s until this thing is solved.

Cannonball's absolutely spot on when he points out that almost anything the B’s (esp BB)says or said seems to be open to suspicion, even when there may or may not besomething to be suspicious of. Lookingat it from a predisposed position, you can take almost anything and say, “Thatpoints toward his involvement”. On theother hand, good sleuthing requires a skeptical eye; and this is merely opinionand speculation.

1 & 2could be innocent and coincidental. Could go either way. Like Imentioned; under a microscope of skepticism, you could argue those tie himin. But on its own, it not a strongtie.

3. I followed this as it unfolded a bid, and doadmit, this seemed a little weird. Ifhe was at the restaurant; why didn’t he just take a picture of the restaurant himself? Instead of fishing one off the internet (nopun intended). Itwould have been uber-easy to establish a photo alibi and we end up with aprofessional picture? Are there anyactual pictures of him there? MDLN PDis adamant that his alibi checks out. I’vegot to trust they know how to do their job. So he was there. I’m pretty convinced SP is not BB (doesn’t look or move like SP at all) anyway. Or RB for that matter. It’s not either of them on the vid.

4. Doesn’t resonate too much. He was just following the evidence (as weall were).

5. Don’t recall all these. As an overall statement, there did seem tobe a bit of an unusual reaction to just finding out your wife gotmurdered. 1. Everyone reacts differently. 2. He’s not a naturally extroverted, comfortableguy. 3. There were some extraneous information simultaneously coming out thatwould rattle any husband (more on that later).

6. Yes. Alittle odd. I can’t recall howlong. Anything over a day or two wouldbe unusual.

7. Yes. I’d probably hole up with close family and talk to LE when requested. The counter argument (if he’s completelyuninvolved) is that he is doing everything he can to help apprehend thekiller. He’d look more guilty if hedidn’t say anything or be elusive. (another one of those darned if you do and darned if you don’t scenarios).

8. One of the “experts” pointed to this as anindicator of guilt. But I’d probably beclose to the investigation if it was my wife, to keep on top the proceedings(everyone’s assuming at this point that we’re a week or two from an arrest). Could go either way.

9. This one is just weird. So he knew of his wife’s affair? Did he think it was over (obviously it wasn’t)? It appears he didn’t know about theothers. Was their marriage somewhatopen? Did he tolerate it? Did theycontinue living together? I need more information here. Is this incentive formurder? Possibly; but I’m getting the impressionthere could be multiple people with motive. I filethis one more under “weird” than guilty.

10. Another strange sideshow. I don’t buy the interpretation of seeing ifthe cleaners would notify the police. They can’t be that stupid as to take the murdering clothes into the drycleaner. I file this under “really weird” rather than guilty.

11. I probably would want to know (minus some ofthe goriest details). I’m not sure wecan derive anything from this preference.

Why did henot act more devastated? I agree, thesorrow didn’t look genuine sometime. But here’s a relevant factor. He knew his wife was having at least oneaffair. And there were at least acouple others. Which most likelystarted coming out that week (word of mouth, LE discoveries, etc). If I just found out my wife was runningaround with multiple guys (while texting me every morning that she loved me), Ithink it would impact my reaction. I’dbe shocked and probably a little bit angry.

I don’trecall this one being on the list, but I thought his over-emphasis of his carhaving Mississippi plates seemed a bit contrived. Your wife just died and you just pulled up,and you make a strong point of the fact that you are in a car from MS? That would probably be the last thing on mymind. Again. Weird. None of this is conclusive but that seemed suspicious.

So. There are some definite flags. The family has motive, means, andopportunity. And Razz’s point that the accumulationof all of them impacts her thinking. Itdoes some, but I also go back to the clarity with which LE has said it is notthe B’s. IMO; if it is the B’s; thenSP is a faraway contact (possibly through their company, possibly the cholostance – which I find to potentially be one of the stronger physical evidencepoints we have.) LE probably has a good idea where it is emanating from but will have a difficult time finding him/her.

Great posts Razz and WannabeDetective! I find myself nodding yes as I read each of your points regarding BB. I believe, however, that BB was a very lucky guy. If the marriage was open (nothing to confirm this), BB had his cake and was able to eat it too. Truly I believe he never thought LE would come out and announce MB was targeted. It threw him for a loop when they did say she could have been targeted. Having problems typing. BBL!

I am aware that the narrative here at WS has been made that BB did frequent interviews and chased the media, as per the above, but IMO that's almost the very opposite of what we've seen. I see a man who is being a man and doing what has to be done, so to speak, but he's shielding the rest of the family from having to be hassled, taking responsibility for doing the spokesman task that really needs to be handled. However, in so doing, there's no evidence that he's been chasing the media at all, and instead he's simply been somewhat accommodating when he's been chased by media publicizing the case, which is him doing something that is needed for trying to catch the killer. He had a horde of reporters waiting when he arrived home on day 1, he did a brief one-on-one followup for a local TV station on day 2, he answered a few questions for the crowd of reporters when he left MPD after the cleaners incident, and he answered a few when MPD had a followup round of stuff a few weeks later. In a vacuum, that may seem like a lot, but in context it's just the landscape.

does anyone remember about the "shard" definition that went on for many pages in one of the threads?!

Heck, yes! I think I started the mindless chatter because someone said "sharrod" (or some typo) and I asked "What is a sharrod? Did not know then whether if was an unknown word, or a typo.......

Thank you so much!! :)

Makes one go hmm.

Okay, here are my thoughts in bold below each of your points:

I remember the post BB made on his FB around March 6 or 7. As I remember it, it wasn't a dream - he just said that it had popped into his mind. I could be wrong about the dream part. But what I am sure of is that he wasn't thinking about Meisner's wife - he just said that it was Meisner himself who had been on his mind or that he had a dream or whatever. He made his FB post the next day after seeing a news article about it. I would also note that Randy Meisner didn't kill his wife; it was ruled a freak accident. If BB was engaging in some kind of "planned foreshadowing", how dumb would it be to make a post on your public facebook less than a month and a half before having her killed?

If I were sitting in an airport, being advised that there might be a weather delay, I might post something about it just so my friends and family are aware of the situation. To me, that's more likely than BB communicating with some unknown actor about a Plan that we have absolutely no evidence of.

As I recall, it was pointed out after much debate on here that BB probably did a Facebook "check in" to his hotel, and Facebook automatically associated a photo of that place and posted it with the check-in. I could be wrong about that, but that's what I recall.

I admit this is a little suspicious. I remember at the time being curious because what he said and what LE was saying didn't match up. But let's face it - it was an unreal situation, and sometimes a little time has to pass to get perspective on a situation. These were the immediate hours and days after the event happened. And LE themselves have gone back and forth. That first day they said they thought it was a burglary. Later, they said they believed she was targeted. Months later, their thinking had shifted again to "untargeted hit". So I don't blame BB for changing his own mind, too.

My own rule of thumb is to never try to tell someone else how to grieve. And I never read anything from him that I would consider incoherent.

His father lived half a country away. Nothing has been said about exactly where RB was on the West Coast or what he was doing when notified. Also, I could be wrong about this but I've never gotten the impression that BB and RB are particularly close. It's BB's mother who worked with MB and introduced them. She lives with them. It's her company that BB works for. I think he is much, much closer to his mother than he is to his father.

That first day, the pool of reporters were waiting for BB when he pulled into the driveway. He made several comments about how he hoped this would be it, that they would take his interview and distribute it where it needed to go and that he wouldn't have to repeat himself. There were a couple of other interviews - one sit-down with the guy from the TV station, and a few others. But those were all in the first month or two. I wouldn't necessarily call them "frequent". And anyway, if I wanted my wife's killer caught, I'd give interviews in the hope that new articles about the case would keep it in the forefront of people's minds in order to help solve the case. At least, until I found that every time I opened my mouth about the case, people on social media would find fault with it. Which is what happened with BB and his family, and led to "radio silence" from all of them in the last several months.

Could go either way. I know that's something that LE looks for. But at the same time, LE hasn't given even the slightest indication that BB has raised their suspicions toward him in any way. And if I were in BB's shoes and I were innocent, I would be trying to help in any way I could. So again, this could be a "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't" scenario for BB.

Well, we knew that some sort of infidelity on her part was common knowledge, because BB's sister said that she knew of something that had happened a year and a half earlier. That would have preceded CW - unless CW was the original affair and then she took up with him again in 2015. But anyway, if BB's sister already knew of an affair in the past, it stands to reason that BB also knew. And just because he knew doesn't mean that MB "told him all her secrets". He might have found out some other way. But I don't see how him knowing about a previous affair makes him suspicious, as he certainly wasn't the only one who knew.

Why would you intentionally expose yourself like that? It makes no sense. What does make sense is that RB and VB came to Texas with limited wardrobe, and maybe that shirt was something VB planned to wear to the funeral and thought if she could get it clean, it would save her from having to go shopping.

I'm with him, too.

One can poke holes in any one of these reasons but the entire list? Well, if we carry a bias into it, every question we come up with and answer under bias is going to be affected. That goes for me, too, in my responses to what you said. So it doesn't matter how long the list is. It doesn't make it more likely he did it, or more likely that he didn't do it, just because we make that long list and then answer in our own way.

[/QUOTE]
Having said all that, I'll say that it may very well turn out that BB had MB killed. But I continue to hope that LE keeps their options open and looks at it from all sides. If he did indeed do this, then it should be easier to solve. If it's anyone else that had some connection to MB, it should also be easier to solve. But what I'm afraid of is that it's someone who didn't know her personally at all. If that's the case, all we can hope for and pray for is that the person tells somebody at some point, and that person tells LE. It's going to be crucial that the reward money continue to increase from its present point as time goes on to try to spur someone to talk.

Okay, here are my thoughts in bold below each of your points:

I remember the post BB made on his FB around March 6 or 7. As I remember it, it wasn't a dream - he just said that it had popped into his mind. I could be wrong about the dream part. But what I am sure of is that he wasn't thinking about Meisner's wife - he just said that it was Meisner himself who had been on his mind or that he had a dream or whatever. He made his FB post the next day after seeing a news article about it. I would also note that Randy Meisner didn't kill his wife; it was ruled a freak accident. If BB was engaging in some kind of "planned foreshadowing", how dumb would it be to make a post on your public facebook less than a month and a half before having her killed?

If I were sitting in an airport, being advised that there might be a weather delay, I might post something about it just so my friends and family are aware of the situation. To me, that's more likely than BB communicating with some unknown actor about a Plan that we have absolutely no evidence of.

As I recall, it was pointed out after much debate on here that BB probably did a Facebook "check in" to his hotel, and Facebook automatically associated a photo of that place and posted it with the check-in. I could be wrong about that, but that's what I recall.

I admit this is a little suspicious. I remember at the time being curious because what he said and what LE was saying didn't match up. But let's face it - it was an unreal situation, and sometimes a little time has to pass to get perspective on a situation. These were the immediate hours and days after the event happened. And LE themselves have gone back and forth. That first day they said they thought it was a burglary. Later, they said they believed she was targeted. Months later, their thinking had shifted again to "untargeted hit". So I don't blame BB for changing his own mind, too.

My own rule of thumb is to never try to tell someone else how to grieve. And I never read anything from him that I would consider incoherent.

His father lived half a country away. Nothing has been said about exactly where RB was on the West Coast or what he was doing when notified. Also, I could be wrong about this but I've never gotten the impression that BB and RB are particularly close. It's BB's mother who worked with MB and introduced them. She lives with them. It's her company that BB works for. I think he is much, much closer to his mother than he is to his father.

That first day, the pool of reporters were waiting for BB when he pulled into the driveway. He made several comments about how he hoped this would be it, that they would take his interview and distribute it where it needed to go and that he wouldn't have to repeat himself. There were a couple of other interviews - one sit-down with the guy from the TV station, and a few others. But those were all in the first month or two. I wouldn't necessarily call them "frequent". And anyway, if I wanted my wife's killer caught, I'd give interviews in the hope that new articles about the case would keep it in the forefront of people's minds in order to help solve the case. At least, until I found that every time I opened my mouth about the case, people on social media would find fault with it. Which is what happened with BB and his family, and led to "radio silence" from all of them in the last several months.

Could go either way. I know that's something that LE looks for. But at the same time, LE hasn't given even the slightest indication that BB has raised their suspicions toward him in any way. And if I were in BB's shoes and I were innocent, I would be trying to help in any way I could. So again, this could be a "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't" scenario for BB.

Well, we knew that some sort of infidelity on her part was common knowledge, because BB's sister said that she knew of something that had happened a year and a half earlier. That would have preceded CW - unless CW was the original affair and then she took up with him again in 2015. But anyway, if BB's sister already knew of an affair in the past, it stands to reason that BB also knew. And just because he knew doesn't mean that MB "told him all her secrets". He might have found out some other way. But I don't see how him knowing about a previous affair makes him suspicious, as he certainly wasn't the only one who knew.

Why would you intentionally expose yourself like that? It makes no sense. What does make sense is that RB and VB came to Texas with limited wardrobe, and maybe that shirt was something VB planned to wear to the funeral and thought if she could get it clean, it would save her from having to go shopping.

I'm with him, too.

One can poke holes in any one of these reasons but the entire list? Well, if we carry a bias into it, every question we come up with and answer under bias is going to be affected. That goes for me, too, in my responses to what you said. So it doesn't matter how long the list is. It doesn't make it more likely he did it, or more likely that he didn't do it, just because we make that long list and then answer in our own way.
Having said all that, I'll say that it may very well turn out that BB had MB killed. But I continue to hope that LE keeps their options open and looks at it from all sides. If he did indeed do this, then it should be easier to solve. If it's anyone else that had some connection to MB, it should also be easier to solve. But what I'm afraid of is that it's someone who didn't know her personally at all. If that's the case, all we can hope for and pray for is that the person tells somebody at some point, and that person tells LE. It's going to be crucial that the reward money continue to increase from its present point as time goes on to try to spur someone to talk.[/QUOTE]

This is in response to Cannonballs reply:
So sorry. Tried to snip this but not sure how that works. But I did try!
I have given thought to your thought that this may have been a burglary gone wrong.
If it was a burglary, I think most likely it would have been a male.
Had he seen her headlights and then saw that it was a woman, why not hide out in the men's restroom? He could have watched and waited there knowing she wouldn't enter the men's room but he/she did not. Instead, he/ she decided attacking her was the best way to go/escape?
And if this was a hired hit, I don't see how it would be easy to solve. Again, I refer people to the Dan Markel case where there was a witness to the shooter's vehicle. Through great investigating, and because the perps' weren't the brightest bulbs around, they were able to link the vehicle to these 2 men. Currently, connecting those who hired these 2 has been harder and has taken/waiting for the perps' to turn over. It took 2 years to arrest the two perps, and then another 3 months beyond that to arrest the middlewoman. We're still waiting for her to turn on who hired her (even though we already know). So, even though it may have been quasi easy to solve, it is much harder to prove it in court. Nothing was leaked for 2 years about the knowledge the police had. They remained focused and vigilant not giving in to the public's response that the PD was ineffectual and too small townish. I am hoping that is what is happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member