TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: TXwanderer. Early in the thread, someone local mentioned caves. Have they been searched, if it's possible? Also, can you say if there have been searches at any of RF's youthful haunts as Steleman suggested. Thanks for being here!

You may want to consider becoming verified as a SAR pro and/or an insider in this case. Here is the link with information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Hey everyone, so sorry if this is late or irrelevant now, first time poster here!
In defence of the poster asking how the neighbour heard everything; I live in a semi-detached house in the UK (bit different from Texas I bet) but I hear pretty much everything: laughing, arguments, taps, showers, microwave and so on and so forth. We've heard my neighbours argue ever since they moved in roughly 10 years ago so it's not that worrying anymore as mainly over petty things, but if the neighbour rarely heard them arguing&taking into consideration height difference and the nature of the argument, surely you'd want to know if all was good? Especially if it woke you up?
Apologies if this is unwanted/wrong, just my opinion.

Marking my spot.... :(

My .02 is -- don't just dump that man (or woman) the first time they make you cry by belittling you or verbal/physical abuse ; but leave when they try to control you !
Imo, controlling behavior can be abusive.

Hey everyone, so sorry if this is late or irrelevant now, first time poster here!
In defence of the poster asking how the neighbour heard everything; I live in a semi-detached house in the UK (bit different from Texas I bet) but I hear pretty much everything: laughing, arguments, taps, showers, microwave and so on and so forth. We've heard my neighbours argue ever since they moved in roughly 10 years ago so it's not that worrying anymore as mainly over petty things, but if the neighbour rarely heard them arguing&taking into consideration height difference and the nature of the argument, surely you'd want to know if all was good? Especially if it woke you up?
Apologies if this is unwanted/wrong, just my opinion.

:welcome: celinesleuth! Thanks for chiming in. Nothing is irrelevant, wrong or unwanted. We're glad to have you! :)

Marking my spot.... :(

My .02 is -- don't just dump that man (or woman) the first time they make you cry by belittling you or verbal/physical abuse ; but leave when they try to control you !
Imo, controlling behavior can be abusive.

Good point. Controlling behavior often leads to belittling and verbal/physical abuse. Get out before the worse stuff starts.

It would interesting to hear if the neighbors had heard any previous arguments. The "shut the F up" quoted by the neighbor is sad. I bet that's when he was hurting her for the last time. :(

It would interesting to hear if the neighbors had heard any previous arguments. The "shut the F up" quoted by the neighbor is sad. I bet that's when he was hurting her for the last time. :(
That's what I thought! I could list off what my neighbours argue about and they could list off what music I listen to. It's not something you forget really hearing other people argue. And poor neighbour, he'll have to live with that now :(

Good point. Controlling behavior often leads to belittling and verbal/physical abuse. Get out before the worse stuff starts.

Yes. We have graves full of women who did not get out in time. Unfortunately, it sounds as if ZuZu has added to that sad statistic.

I think Momoffourboys was speaking to the phone signal going down at 6:30am on Wednesday, Oct 12th. I mentioned the time was significant.

Aha. Got it. Thx.
Some phones can even be tracked when off, but when the components are damaged not. But the data does remain.

Yep. Anything you post is captured for eternity. Check out the way back machine.
Not necessarily. If something is deleted BEFORE it's cached, it won't be archived. I'm not sure how often each database is swept, but at minimum every 24 hours. Some sites more often.

Do we know if RF called or messaged Zuzu after early Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be curious to see if he attempted to cover his tracks in this way. I doubt it though.

Maybe the "shut the f up" the neighbor heard was RF yelling at whoever was helping him out. Someone in a panic over the situation.

Maybe the "shut the f up" the neighbor heard was RF yelling at whoever was helping him out. Someone in a panic over the situation.

I was thinking the same thing after I found that CE was worried 1 in the morning. The town looks very small and RF might have been able to walk to CE house to help him out. I wonder if the thump and borrowed truck could have been from swapping out a mattress. The neighbor did say that the bed was being moved around.

I pray for her parents finding her remains to allow proper closure. RF, CE, and other's involved may you get what will soon come to you.

I am verified as EMT/SAR, it's under my username, should be on my profile if you can't see on mobile. I think there might be some confusion with usernames though because on the verified posters list, it has texaswanderer listed under EMT and SAR. I'll contact admin.

As far as caves, etc:
attachment.php

From the Dallas Morning News.

No stone left unturned.

Attachments

• 1477188371-ZuzuVerk2.jpg
    1477188371-ZuzuVerk2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 309
I am verified as EMT/SAR, it's under my username, should be on my profile if you can't see on mobile. I think there might be some confusion with usernames though because on the verified posters list, it has texaswanderer listed under EMT and SAR. I'll contact admin.

As far as caves, etc:
attachment.php

From the Dallas Morning News.

No stone left unturned.

You are BOTH EMT/SAR! It's nice to have you here (both of you)! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove