UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Att MajorLang
I was rereading your post today and would like to point out that as far as I know Claudia’s sister does not live in Worcester .
and perhaps no need to put that info anyway ?

Att MajorLang
I was rereading your post today and would like to point out that as far as I know Claudia’s sister does not live in Worcester .
and perhaps no need to put that info anyway ?
@Popejohn3 All information in my Blog is sourced from MSM and social media and so I'm not revealing anything that is not already available. I'm just bringing it all together in one place. you say that I shouldn't mention it but you never know when it could become relevant.
There are many that say I shouldn't publish what I do, I tend to ignore them as my only interest is finding what happened to Claudia. Sadly, even those close to her would rather we never knew for some bizarre reason???

Perhaps if you have information on her location you may wish for me to amend this bit as for as I'm aware this is correct.

H
@Popejohn3 All information in my Blog is sourced from MSM and social media and so I'm not revealing anything that is not already available. I'm just bringing it all together in one place. you say that I shouldn't mention it but you never know when it could become relevant.
There are many that say I shouldn't publish what I do, I tend to ignore them as my only interest is finding what happened to Claudia. Sadly, even those close to her would rather we never knew for some bizarre reason???

Perhaps if you have information on her location you may wish for me to amend this bit as for as I'm aware this is correct.
her father said publicly that she lived in Derbyshire.

I have no doubt of your sincere desire to get to the bottom of this case

Sister of missing York chef Claudia Lawrence gives birthday message
Att majorlang

Sister of missing York chef Claudia Lawrence gives birthday message
Att majorlang
Sorry I don’t think this link is live but it’s from York post and clearly says Derbyshire Peak District but I hope you are not going to be more specific than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel