UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the morning of 19th March, police show Alley man and indicate that he is seen at 05:07
They also show breaking the car and indicate that this was at 05:42

What we know is that Sunrise was at 06:07 in York on this day. Weather conditions were mild for the time of year and visibility was good.

But if you look at the CCTV stills attached. Did the police get the times wrong intentionally or unintentionally?

I say this because the Breaking car images (Named as 05:42) were much darker than the Alley man images of 05:07???

If so this puts the breaking car BEFORE Alley man.

Was Claudia returned home from a night out (Could be far earlier than suggested) and was Alley Man the "Clean Up" squad.
Sent in to rearrange Claudias house to make it appear as though she had ran away?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.05.55.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.05.55.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.06.38.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.06.38.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.05.27.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 18.05.27.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 34
On the morning of 19th March, police show Alley man and indicate that he is seen at 05:07

What we know is that Sunrise was at 06:07 in York on this day. Weather conditions were mild for the time of year and visibility was good.

But if you look at the CCTV stills attached. Did the police get the times wrong intentionally or unintentionally?

I say this because the Breaking car images (Named as 05:42) were much darker than the Alley man images of 05:07???

Was Claudia returned home from a night out (Could be far earlier than suggested) and was Alley Man the "Clean Up" squad.
Sent in to rearrange Claudias house to make it appear as though she had ran away?
Hi @MajorLang
Re the timings....
Take a look at this link from NYP. There are several photos taken from the Heworth Road camera looking down HR.
Old-style light coloured Ford Focus seen braking
If you look at the top of the photos left of centre, you can see the sun rising above the rooftops. It is easy to check the compass direction on google as the red tip indicates north so the direction of the sun on the photos can be confirmed as being due east; this would suggest that the time when the Ford Focus appeared will be nearer to 06.00 than 05.00.
There are also photos taken from the same camera in Lime Court as the one showing the alley man. When you compare them with the 05.07 images, they seem lighter as you would expect for half an hour later.

Hi guys, this is my first time posting on this forum.
This is off topic but I would like to ask and see if anyone has the answer to it.
Claudia’s car, what was the official problem with it?
How long had it been off the road for?
Thanks

Hi guys, this is my first time posting on this forum.
This is off topic but I would like to ask and see if anyone has the answer to it.
Claudia’s car, what was the official problem with it?
How long had it been off the road for?
Thanks
Hi Welcome. It kept breaking down and had to have a new engine fitted, hence the time it took.

Hi Welcome. It kept breaking down and had to have a new engine fitted, hence the time it took.
Any ideas as to where it broke down and was it ever towed by one of the major breakdown people ?

What I can't fathom is Claudia's financial situation, the current rate for a university head chef is about 25k,yet I presume she had fair size mortgage, liked to go out several times a week on drinking sessions, go on holidays and could afford to have a new engine fitted in her car, now unless her dad was helping her out financially I think she could have been an accountant rather than a chef, because I don't think the numbers add up

I concede it is feasible that her father was helping out, he had a high paying job and seems a decent sort of individual, but maybe if claudia was generating a second income from elsewhere, then this may explain her presumed downfall

Hi still rereading your medium post on Claudia and I notice you refer to Lee Harwel as ‘current ‘ boyfriend but we know it was supposed to be over months before she went missing ...just saying ...

I concede it is feasible that her father was helping out, he had a high paying job and seems a decent sort of individual, but maybe if claudia was generating a second income from elsewhere, then this may explain her presumed downfall
A supplier and user but did one or both lead to her downfall.

Hi still rereading your medium post on Claudia and I notice you refer to Lee Harwel as ‘current ‘ boyfriend but we know it was supposed to be over months before she went missing ...just saying ...
@Popejohn3 Cold case team confirmed to me she was still seeing Lee who was by then separated from his wife and living in East Parade a few minutes walk away. But it is also believed that she was also seeing someone else at the same time

A supplier and user but did one or both lead to her downfall.
I'm not sure of any personal drug use, but she did seem to burn the candle at both ends,if it is correct then just another expense in her already seemingly high spending lifestyle

@Popejohn3 Cold case team confirmed to me she was still seeing Lee who was by then separated from his wife and living in East Parade a few minutes walk away. But it is also believed that she was also seeing someone else at the same time
Oh I see is he the old term boyfriend but not considered to be the ‘mystery ‘ one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel