UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people thinking he went AWOL?

Its not so easy in the modern setting. Almost impossible.

IMO hes either in the landfill or in a remote location, I very much doubt he's still alive.

Lots of people thinking he went AWOL?

Its not so easy in the modern setting. Almost impossible.

IMO hes either in the landfill or in a remote location, I very much doubt he's still alive.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41542875
i wound not say impossible to vanish if you wanted to that much it would be quite easy to start a new life with a different identify , Even easter to do outside of the UK ware know one knows you I would have thought ,

i wound not say impossible to vanish if you wanted to that much it would be quite easy to start a new life with a different identify , Even easter to do outside of the UK ware know one knows you I would have thought ,

But that would suggest C planned long in advance to vanish, in order to have siphoned off enough from his bank account to buy fake id and at least have some money in his pocket for starters, like travel, accommodation, food, clothing etc. Surely it would be easier to quit the RAF and start over with your existing wordly goods in a suitcase? Or he's had help, but again, why leave all your stuff behind and disappear after a drunken night out?

Canoe guy (John Darwin) did it for awhile, but he had his wife as his accomplice and was willing to spend all his time alone except for talking to her. Right there, CM probably couldn't go a single day without chatting/befriending/tindering/selfyng plus he had his dog. Just about the opposite of a 'man of mystery'.

Last quick poll results (posts from 9/24/17):
  • Corrie evaded cameras by chance and set off home. He had an accident and has not been found. - 5
  • Corrie is alive and well having pulled off the greatest AWOL master stunt since Lord Lucan. - 4
  • Corrie met up with friend/s to continue the party, and something went really badly wrong. - 3
  • Corrie was taken / beaten up / threatened / robbed by persons unknown and his body hidden. - 1
  • Corrie is in landfill. He was in the bin, in the lorry, and is somewhere in that cell. - 0
  • Corrie was overwhelmed with everything going on in his life and decided to end it all somewhere hidden. - 0
TY whiskers. No one for the LF then I guess.

Last quick poll results (posts from 9/24/17):
  • Corrie evaded cameras by chance and set off home. He had an accident and has not been found. - 5
  • Corrie is alive and well having pulled off the greatest AWOL master stunt since Lord Lucan. - 4
  • Corrie met up with friend/s to continue the party, and something went really badly wrong. - 3
  • Corrie was taken / beaten up / threatened / robbed by persons unknown and his body hidden. - 1
  • Corrie is in landfill. He was in the bin, in the lorry, and is somewhere in that cell. - 0
  • Corrie was overwhelmed with everything going on in his life and decided to end it all somewhere hidden. - 0

At this point I think the case will end in a similar way as Adrian Lynch. He will I think be finally found in the landfill but too late to give any conclusive reason(s) for death and be put down as misadventure/inconclusive.

Many questions will remain.

Do you?! I think it sounds like something sinister has happened to her.. involving those carers. Very odd.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

At this point I think the case will end in a similar way as Adrian Lynch. He will I think be finally found in the landfill but too late to give any conclusive reason(s) for death and be put down as misadventure/inconclusive.

Many questions will remain.
I took the police's word for it with Lynch. Do you still suspect foul play in that case?

Nothing much has been said about the it looks like I'm walking home comment that corrie was suppose to say to a homeless person , I do still remember that corrie was said to have spoke to the person given him a bit of lose change and said it looks like I'm walking home, nothing was said about this in the walk around film N did, it must be a major clue by what time this was to what he was thinking, IMO it must have been some time when he was walking between flex and the takeaway , did we not have a second person that he also said he was walking to ?

Nothing much has been said about the it looks like I'm walking home comment that corrie was suppose to say to a homeless person , I do still remember that corrie was said to have spoke to the person given him a bit of lose change and said it looks like I'm walking home, nothing was said about this in the walk around film N did, it must be a major clue by what time this was to what he was thinking, IMO it must have been some time when he was walking between flex and the takeaway , did we not have a second person that he also said he was walking to ?
He also gave him some chips IIRC. Funny that they still can't trace McD guy - perhaps he holds the key?

The accident while walking home theory was one that got a lot of attention and was discussed in detail when he first went missing. The assumption was that he was hit by a vehicle on one of the unlit roads and that his body ended up in a ditch along the route or (maybe) had been removed by the driver responsible for disposal elsewhere. However as that was also the initial theory of the police, the roadsides along all his possible routes home were thoroughly searched, as was the lake/water feature on the Ampthill Estate by divers. It was when all of this turned up nothing that the police started looking at other ideas.

I would imagine it would be a lot easier for someone who didn't plaster their face all over social media as Corrie and his family did. Add to that that Corrie seems to have been pretty much "in your face" even to people he met casually and I'd say it would be impossible for him to carry on under a new identity in the UK.

Yep I've said this before I moved to the UK legally and it was quite difficult starting from scratch so I just can't see CM "starting a new life" after a night on the piss. Perhaps people want to believe this as it means he would still be alive but it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for what it is worth, and that isn't much, I still go with the possibility that C exited the HS and came to grief somehow, the most possible scenario in a vehicle from SBrackland which consequentially resulted in his demise due to circumstances unknown.

Someone please remind me - were all the vehicles that entered and left the HS in the hour or so after Corrie entered it identified and traced and the drivers spoken to?

The problem I have with him leaving the HS on foot is not that the CCTV cameras would have seen him, because we now know he could have slipped out unseen by them, but that there were plenty of people in the area at that time and for an hour or so afterwards yet there is not a single reported sighting of a young drunk in a pink shirt in any of the streets around the HS area.

IF the police have spoken to and cleared all the drivers of vehicles* entering and leaving the HS in the hour after he disappeared from sight of the camera, then there has to be another explanation.

* Ignoring for the sake of argument that there are still some questions over the bin lorry and its driver.

There was a vehicle that was in HS and that was from the American base. Did that ever get cleared? What about the car on the One Way system being driven in the wrong direction? Any one know what happened about that one?

Could he have got into a car parked in Short Brackland? There are parking bays and service areas where people may have parked hours earlier, or without entering the HS at all.

I'm not convinced that the shopping centre cameras would pick it up; surely they are mainly directed at the car park behind the shopping centre, rather than the road. I doubt they would pick up anything in the service areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member