GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DWP never mentioned as far as I can recall. Hope they checked (ie lawyers and DWP)

this couple loved each other, it's in the book'

simon russell flint is now reading extracts from helen’s book, when bad things happen in good bikinis.
“this book is dedicated to my gorgeous grey haired widower, i love you, you are my life.
“this couple loved each other, it’s in the book. They were both seeking solace in bereaved groups and that’s how they met, but she contacted him.
“they were more than happy together - no one disputes this.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

bib actually, what helen wrote was you are my happy ending ...wonder why mr rf changed the word ending to life. Perhaps didnt want to remind us of helen's most unhappy ending

how could flint use helen's book quote?! 😡😡😡😡

This couple loved each other, it's in the book'

Simon Russell Flint is now reading extracts from Helen’s book, When Bad Things Happen in Good Bikinis.
“This book is dedicated to my gorgeous grey haired widower, I love you, you are my life.
“This couple loved each other, it’s in the book. They were both seeking solace in bereaved groups and that’s how they met, but she contacted him.
“They were more than happy together - no one disputes this.”

Past tense Mr Flinty!!! Helen published her book before IS killed her - AND I would say, it proves how he duped her rather than that he loved her. Furious with Helen's book being used in IS's defence. But we must remember - Helen also writes, in jest, - if he let's her down she will 'kill him' with the power of her words. (wtte, which has already been brilliantly pointed out by another WS some time ago)

Legal powers over missing people was searched on a computer

“During a second examination of the Asus laptop, there were also searches found on power of attorney, something to do with making a will or so on. “We use specific terms when we carry out searches, I did find this time, in the chrome bookmarks folder, entries relating to web pages visited and bookmarked. “One of these was for power of attorney at the www.gov.uk site, another one contained the terms ‘presumption of death, new legal powers, missing person’. “The first bookmark was identified as being saved at 12.49pm on June 17. “The second one was at 2.23pm on June 15.”

the he above I find very telling. After she's missing but before she's discovered in the cesspit he's looking up 'presumption of death"...

how could flint use helen's book quote?! ��������

Yes it stinks but Flint has so little credible material to work with he was bound to go there.

[FONT=&quot]"Stewart only needed to wait a couple of months and he could have been £1.5million or so better off"

Strimmer failed in this respect. Helen was going to cancel the inheritance tax policy after they married, that was what she said to T Hurley.[/FONT]

Legal powers over missing people was searched on a computer

“During a second examination of the Asus laptop, there were also searches found on power of attorney, something to do with making a will or so on. “We use specific terms when we carry out searches, I did find this time, in the chrome bookmarks folder, entries relating to web pages visited and bookmarked. “One of these was for power of attorney at the www.gov.uk site, another one contained the terms ‘presumption of death, new legal powers, missing person’. “The first bookmark was identified as being saved at 12.49pm on June 17. “The second one was at 2.23pm on June 15.”

the he above I find very telling. After she's missing but before she's discovered in the cesspit he's looking up 'presumption of death"...

BIB I do think Trimmer could have worked that one in to his closing really.

how could flint use helen's book quote?! ��������

and get it wrong ! SRF said you are my life

Helen said you are my happy ending

wonder why he didnt want to use the word ending

If Helen had died after marrying Stewart, he could have been more than £1 million better off

“The prosecution have to find some reason as to what would have motivated Stewart to kill Helen, so think ‘let’s jump onto her wealth’.
“A nice idea that, but sadly just not true.
“And as you now know if she had died before the wedding, the consequences financially, were dire.
“Just suppose that Stewart and Helen had married in September, five months later.
“How much better off could he have been an hour after their wedding?
“How much better off could he have been if they had married before Helen died? Possibly more than £1million better off.
“So why on earth would he have not waited until after their wedding?”

Maybe the judge will pick up on these missed points in his summing up. They are usually very thorough.

Court adjourned for the day

That’s the end of the evidence for today. The case will continue tomorrow morning.

I'd love to see the jury's expressions hearing this. I would be unable to not show my disgust at this rubbish. Is anyone there in court to see?

I'd love to see the jury's expressions hearing this. I would be unable to not show my disgust at this rubbish. Is anyone there in court to see?

michelle has gone down so she will likely give us her impressions tonight

If Helen had died after marrying Stewart, he could have been more than £1 million better off

“The prosecution have to find some reason as to what would have motivated Stewart to kill Helen, so think ‘let’s jump onto her wealth’.
“A nice idea that, but sadly just not true.
“And as you now know if she had died before the wedding, the consequences financially, were dire.
“Just suppose that Stewart and Helen had married in September, five months later.
“How much better off could he have been an hour after their wedding?
“How much better off could he have been if they had married before Helen died? Possibly more than £1million better off.
“So why on earth would he have not waited until after their wedding?”

“So why on earth would he have not waited until after their wedding?” .

...to kill her, you mean?

Defence is going through the motions. If they didn't it could be a mistrial.

I've said from the time of Helen's death and finding out about his actions on the widows forum (leaving and making contact again) that he was a predator and planned this from the get go. All the subsequent evidence shows he did.

Flint can paint a tonne of lipstick on that pig, but it's still a pig!

“So why on earth would he have not waited until after their wedding?” .

...to kill her, you mean?

Evidently.
I take it the judge will correct any outright errors of fact?
That misquote is really annoying, perhaps Cottonweaver could email Judge Bright!
ETA Cherwell I see you've already suggested Tortoise should!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~