GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clifton resident to reporter:

"But this is Clifton, and the Lord Mayor lives just around the corner. You just don't expect it around here."

So murderers go do your business among the riff-raff, the Lord Mayor is resident in this area

Lol goldielox.... I might get one for next Summer!, put it in the back garden and do some camping! ;-).

I'm thinking of how one would look on my decking and how well it would match my blue garage doors. A 15 second erection (excuse the expression) would be ideal for those imprompu showers during a barbeque :crazy:

I'm thinking of how one would look on my decking and how well it would match my blue garage doors. A 15 second erection (excuse the expression) would be ideal for those imprompu showers during a barbeque :crazy:

Lol....that made me laugh :)

Oh.

It needs something called Silverlight whatever that is. Is it in English? Can you summarize?

:maddening:

It's some English, some Dutch. The gist of it is that the brother has no clue about why his brother was arrested ... he talks about Christmas ... that everything was normal, but that VT talked about the stress of the investigation, where police were all over the house, including the flat of VT. He said that there is absolutely nothing that he can remember about VT where he can say, yes, he has something in him that could make him violent ... nothing at all. There's an interview with a couple of experts in British law where they remark that absolutely nothing can be released about the investigation to protect the rights of the accused so he has no idea what sort of evidence police have. He also said that VT barely knew the neighbor because VT was in a sister office in the States for 6 weeks before Christmas ... and that the neighbor was only there for a couple of months. I have to listen to it again ... get more details.

Three flats - two containing murder suspects (one charged) and a murder was committed at the third. CJ's tax return conversation with his accountant should be interesting one then..where it comes to explaining depreciation and a decrease in income for this year...

What makes you think the murder was in JY's flat ?? I think it was in VT's.

LE - Law Enforcement/Police
JY - Joanna Yeates (Murder Victim/Strangled)
GR - Greg Reardon (JY's boyfriend)
VT - Vincent Tabak (Charged With Murder Of JY 22/01/2011)
NUA - Neighbour Under Arrest aka VT (32yr old Neighbour Charged With Murder Of JY 22/01/2011)
EW - Emily Williams (Co-owner of property in Aberdeen Rd / Scene of VT Arrest)
CJ - Christopher Jeffries (Arrested & Released On Bail On Suspicion Of Murder 01/01/2011)
LL - LandLord aka CJ (Arrested & Released On Bail On Suspicion Of Murder 01/01/2011)
LP, Lorp - Lawrence Penney (tennant from next door)
PS - Peter Stanley, (Landlord of LP/Lorp)
RS - Rebecca Scott (Joanna's Bestfriend / Last phone call)
MW - Matthew Wood (Final Text / Friend of JY's Brother)
CAG - Casual Acquaintance Guy aka MW (Final Text / Friend of JY's Brother)
DY - David Yeates (JY's Father)
TY - Theresa Yeates (JY's Mother)
CY - Chris Yeates (JY's Brother)
FR - Francis Reardon (GR's Half Brother from Sheffield)
Bernard - Joanna's Cat :cat:

Motive 2 : Crime of Passion

Jo has had previous physical contact with her killer. She has maybe laughed it off at the time and has subsequently told RS of the indiscretion, however slight. For obvious reasons Jo has kept this a secret from GR so as not to upset the applecart.

GR goes on his planned christening weekend. Jo realises she will be alone in her flat for the first time with an unwanted suitor too close for comfort. She calls RS for a chat.

Jo decides to text MW perhaps for the double whammy of a friendly social drink and the security of having male "protection".

Meanwhile VT arrives back home to be told GR is away for the weekend. This is his chance.

The sobbing woman is RS. Many felt she was defensive or holding back in her taped interview with the media. She wanted to spare the memory of her friend. As the weeks went by and the killer remained at large she realised truth was the best policy.

For what it's worth...I think the deposition site was the quarry enterance and the family were taken there first before walking up the hill to view the flowers (which had been put against the wall) Early on it was reported that all the flowers were having the cards removed and looked at, working on the theory that it has been known for the killer to leave flowers. IMO the flowers were being kept safe and needed to be behind the police tape.

He also said that VT barely knew the neighbor because VT was in a sister office in the States for 6 weeks before Christmas ...

That's something I think we haven't heard before. It would make the theory that VT "snapped" after putting up with two months of loud music coming through the wall seem rather unlikely.

Just another report regarding the body disposition site.

by Former Detective Chief Inspector Peter Kirkham, Daily Mirror 1/01/2011

the country lane where Jo Yeates was found is without doubt one of the most unusual body deposition sites I’ve ever visited. It will have given police several clues about the circumstances of her death.

It strongly suggests her murder was not planned and the killer panicked afterwards because virtually no thought has gone into concealing the body.

Jo was left on the verge of Longwood Lane – one of the first roads without houses a driver leaving Bristol in this direction will reach. It is 50 yards south of an entrance to a quarry, which would have been a more sensible and less noticeable place to pull over.

This suggests Jo was dumped in the middle of the night when the road was deserted, but the darkness meant the killer missed several better spots nearby to conceal her body properly.

Barely 50 yards from where dog walkers found her there is a gap in the wall leading into woods.

Opposite the floral tributes there is a gap between a wall and a fence at the quarry face. If you are strong enough to get a body into a car it will not take much more effort to get it in the gap. If Jo had been left there it is quite possible she would not have been found for years.

I just happened upon this. Not a new article but the right hand sidebar has an interview with the couple who lived in JY's and GR's flat before they moved in.

They even allowed their photo to be taken for the article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ries-obsessed-with-death-ex-pupil-claims.html

that so brings back to me my original gut feelings about this murder...obsession with looking after rented flat,etc,etc...must not be too specific...for obvious reasons...

at a gut level i cannot think vt guilty.....

how do you ignore your base feelings about people....

do we have any psychics reading this...

Motive 2 : Crime of Passion

Jo has had previous physical contact with her killer. She has maybe laughed it off at the time and has subsequently told RS of the indiscretion, however slight. For obvious reasons Jo has kept this a secret from GR so as not to upset the applecart.

GR goes on his planned christening weekend. Jo realises she will be alone in her flat for the first time with an unwanted suitor too close for comfort. She calls RS for a chat.

Jo decides to text MW perhaps for the double whammy of a friendly social drink and the security of having male "protection".

Meanwhile VT arrives back home to be told GR is away for the weekend. This is his chance.

The sobbing woman is RS. Many felt she was defensive or holding back in her taped interview with the media. She wanted to spare the memory of her friend. As the weeks went by and the killer remained at large she realised truth was the best policy.

That's a possible scenario, but I have reservations about it, mainly because VT is not an attractive guy, so I think it's extremely unlikely that JY would have any dealings with him in that way, even if she didn't have a b/f. I do agree that she seemed to want to be away from her flat that evening, as indicated by the text on the way home. Phoning her friend on the way home was another delay to getting home. I wonder if her phone rang while the murderer was in her flat, which might have speeded things up. So many possibilities... I'm just hoping the police will work it all out satisfactorily.

The plea hearing is expected to take place on 4th May, with a provisional date of 4th October for the trial (tweeted by Rupert Evelyn from the courtroom - so clearly the press have been allowed in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en