Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does not appear as drunk as I expected. Sure, she's not amazing on her feet, but I regularly do door work at night clubs and pubs and I see people walking like her and worse all the time, like at least 30% of people, who are let into clubs no problem. Let's face it, binge drinking to this level is hardly uncommon on the average British night out.
Maybe she's one of those people who looks more drunk in her face rather than her walk, but she doesn't look like I expected.

The footage timestamp is static in the top right corner. The camera was therefore static and the footage as it was released was recorded from a playback on a TV, perhaps using a mobile phone.
AAAhhh okay, that makes more sense! Thanks!

So I’ve just realised the public maturation that PR has been charged for took place just over a week before Libby went missing on her road?! This makes me think he’s been preying on her longer than just that night.
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I do try to keep up and read through what I’ve missed but it’s near impossible unless I’m glued to my iPad all day!

Is there anyone techie on here that knows anything about retrieving mobile phone data? What if PR disposed of his mobile phone and said it was lost prior to arrest in order to prevent LE finding incriminating data on it? With the phone and sim missing, how much information could be traced through his mobile account and how long would that process take? Could that be something that is being waited for or searched for? In fact the same goes for if Libby was carrying a spare back up phone.

I feel like there is something weird about this new CCTV footage.
Those businesses where it could be seen from are furniture shops, or a hairdresser, by the looks?
CCTV doesn't usually wobble that much, does it? It sounds like its from inside and it moves a little. It almost looks a little creepy to me. Like someone was maybe watching Libby? Or is my imagination running too wild?

EDIT: On a closer look - there is an internet cafe above those buildings. Even worse!!
Some CCTV u can zoom in on the recording to focus on certain areas.
Or the daily mail recorded it on their cameras pointed at the screen and it's handheld so wobbly.

Those businesses where it could be seen from are furniture shops, or a hairdresser, by the looks?
CCTV doesn't usually wobble that much, does it? It sounds like its from inside and it moves a little. It almost looks a little creepy to me. Like someone was maybe watching Libby? Or is my imagination running too wild?

EDIT: On a closer look - there is an internet cafe above those buildings. Even worse!!

I think the footage has been filmed on a phone or something from the computer that stores the CCTV after the event of course. I think I can see the interference lines when you film another screen. I think that's why you can hear people talking and walking around in the video.

I’ve been watching it over and over and this is what I see. Her body (or should I say phone language!?) seems obvious to me. Going with my original observation..I believe she had her phone with her. Not another phone but her actual phone. Police statement said it was found ‘at the property’ only MSM and her friend Ryan said in her room & I’m guessing that was only an assumption at that point by him. I’m probably wrong but that’s what I think
It really does look like she has a phone, at least twice. Even when she stumbles she checks her pocket to see if the phone is there (it appears). Perhaps the story is a bit different and instead of being locked out, she locked herself out after returning home.

Some CCTV u can zoom in on the recording to focus on certain areas.
Or the daily mail recorded it on their cameras pointed at the screen and it's handheld so wobbly.

Aye, now that Kolumbo pointed it out, it does look like a phone recording of the CCTV video. Annoyingly they zoom in on the bit when she goes for the taxi. I guess that's to stop the public seeing what the taxi she got into looked like.

Still feels weird though. Not sure why.

Also the CCTV time/date stamp is clearly wrong!

It really does look like she has a phone, at least twice. Even when she stumbles she checks her pocket to see if the phone is there (it appears). Perhaps the story is a bit different and instead of being locked out, she locked herself out after returning home.

or came home to find PR inside her house ( which has been said previously).

i csnt get my head around the whole thing to be honest. i cant help but think then is alot more to this then we know.

Where are her friends in this footage? Why is she walking alone?

Looks to me like her friends are the people walking directly in front and slightly behind her. Don't think that's so unusual, if they're all cold and just wanting to get in they might start walking fast at slightly different speeds and not be walking all together in one tight grouping

Do they have to pay an entry fee at that nighclub?? it could be her money

I’ve only watched the video once so far. So just my first sight observations but Libby is nowhere near as drunk as I expected her to. For some reason I had it in my head that it ‘was unable to walk unassisted’ drunk.

She clearly stumbles a little but it also looks like she trips a bit over the railing. The girl walking behind does a similar but slighter stumble just after her.

Not saying she isn’t drunk. Just not as drunk as I had in my head.

Looks like she has Vans on to the person who asked. Vans were also reported on the missing person appeal.

Was my first thought....then I thought I'm paranoid.

It struck me as more like phone footage from someone in a window.

On the Daily Mail Youtube channel the whole video is played in slow motion if anyone wants a second look.
I noticed that when she goes over to one of her friends and is speaking to them, a lot of people in the queue in front seem to turn and be looking at her. I think at that point she had been told she wasn't allowed in and was either upset/crying or maybe just saying quite loudly that they wouldn't let her in, hence those other people turning round to look at what was going on.

She may have had her friends phone to book the taxi for when they come out of welly, it would be too loud inside, most people will pre book before going in the club.

The footage timestamp is static in the top right corner. The camera was therefore static and the footage as it was released was recorded from a playback on a TV, perhaps using a mobile phone.

Ah yes makes sense!

Thank you for clarifying, my incident was before the advent of widely available dashcams but I do remember that the police mentioned to a local business something along the lines of not being allowed to have their CCTV recording further than the edge of their premises

As a general rule no, it's mainly so your cctv doesn't capture your neighbours premises which are not public and recording in public still falls under the data protection legislation which means while you can record people in public, going to a public park to record little children is what will put you on illegal territory. So if you lived near a school and pointed your home cctv in an area in which the children congregate it's likely to cause issues.

Or something like putting your camera facing the area just before your neighbour enters their property, while still in public, it could technically if proven be seen as a form of harassment.

If none of that applies, then go ahead!

I noticed that when she goes over to one of her friends and is speaking to them, a lot of people in the queue in front seem to turn and be looking at her. I think at that point she had been told she wasn't allowed in and was either upset/crying or maybe just saying quite loudly that they wouldn't let her in, hence those other people turning round to look at what was going on.

I also noticed this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member