Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes ..to use it inside the car would make more sense ...but would he make a show of putting it on the car in the street ? If he could just put it in a van ?
His wife if there would also wonder why he was putting it on the car

Unless of course the box just happened to be on the car and he was using the car at the time of the crime and it was the first thing that came to his head

Just thinking out loud really ..throwing thoughts out

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody's suggested a <modsnip> tryst between MS & JP. If SE had stumbled in on some such shenanigans, it could explain why she ended the engagement. Maybe as a quid pro quo for not ratting MS out to KS, SE demanded MS build her a nice shed, to which he agreed, but signally failed to deliver, as evidenced in the frankly comical shed shots. So SE threatened to expose MS to KS unless he rectified his shoddy work; MS knew there was no way he could fix it, because he was just an ex-gardener/odd-job man masquerading as a carpenter; so sadly, he had to kill her.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It being a Friday and school holidays ..bearing in mind they have a daughter ..doesn't detract from the theory of them going on holiday either

think the main problem is the request for cctv 9-11pm Fri, Tickhill Lane area.....if they were on a family hol together, even if local.

We’ve got a 470 litre roofbox (similar to the model above) and it’s quite heavy and awkward, even empty. My husband tends to put it on around 24 hours before we are going to use it, so he can drive around with it empty to ensure it’s secure before loading it. It takes my husband and my 6’2” son to put the roofbars on the car and then the box onto the bars.

We don’t use ours very much, simply because it’s such a pig to attach and then load. We would generally only use it to put my manual wheelchair in when we have both teenage kids in the car and the boot full of luggage. If I need my power wheelchair, then that goes in the boot as it’s too heavy for the roofbox, so the luggage would go in the box.

Given that the “holiday” is only supposition, maybe they were planning to go to Ikea or to buy something that wouldn’t fit in the boot. Can someone remind me what make and model MS car is?

But then he would surely use the van in that situation? Oh, I don't know anymore. It will have to be explained to police and agree with the versions given by others anyway.

I think this will be a case of him admitting to kidnap and claiming she suffocated. I think there will be enough evidence to prove he took her and hopefully enough to put him a way for a long time
If there is text evidence he may have to confess but I can imagine a case he might put forward involving the use of tape and the duvet which didn't involve intention to kidnap. An excuse that is used all too often in cases such as this.

good point, but that Citroen might not be his car.

ETA I know I said I thought his car was a Citroen ( cant find the pic now of the police searching it outside his house ) but this pic is not of MS home, so may be another Citroen, owned by another person ( am trying to be non precise here for good reason)

I believe MSM have already stated that this Citroen and the caravan belong to SS the suspects father. Can't find the link for now sorry.

I know it sounds far fetched but what If they were having an affair and it was a sex game gone wrong ? Hence the masking tape over her eyes, as in some kind of bondage. I know it doesn’t add up with him threatening her but it could be the reason COD is not so obvious.

Hi everyone, I have just signed up so am new to this. I live in walking distance to SE’s property in Baddley Green/stockton brook and she was there at the birth of my child last year. Such an unbelievably awful thing to happen to SE. Have been following the comments on here for the last day or two and thought i would share a couple of thoughts i had. They may not be of interest or may have been said before but here goes...
Regarding the alleged scream... this area is know for being a nice place with a low crime rate. If someone screamed in a property near me i would not be able to pin point the exact property it came from. Therefore i dont think anyone could have used to scream to act on before ot was publised that SE was missing and also may or may not be relevant as it could have come from another nearby property just as equally it could have come from SE.

As for the masking tape.... my initial thought was that as the body was moved and concealed in a douvet.... as awful as it may be to think like this... but could the tape have been applied to secure SE’s hair to prevent leaving any as evidence in MS’s vehicle/s?

Second thought after a bit of internet searching is apparently rigor mortis sets in after a couple of hours and starts with the eyelids and jaw.... perhaps the tape was applied to hide the effects. Posibly MS could not close the eyes and jaw and did not want to see SE that way.

Im just hoping perhaps some information or theory posted hear may possibly be helpful to someone relevant to the case so that the person responsible can be brought to justice

Unless of course the box just happened to be on the car and he was using the car at the time of the crime and it was the first thing that came to his head
Just thinking out loud really ..throwing thoughts out
This could be vital which is why I question whether the box was a recent purchase or recently borrowed from dad or friend?

think the main problem is the request for cctv 9-11pm Fri, Tickhill Lane area.....if they were on a family hol together, even if local.

I agree it's contradictory...my only thoughts are ..could it be that the CCTV was to look for anyone else involved ..ie the assisting an offender arrests ...unlikely but possible

Or were they not due to go on holiday till early Sat morning but they ended up getting caught up in the police activity so didn't go ...it's only a presumption of the neighbour that they had actually left for any said holiday ..but they could have just been out I suppose

Yes mellowmelly... She was an amazing midwife, we were extremely lucky to have her help and it is such a shame that she will not be there to help bring more new lives into tolhe world
You will always remember her as I do the midwives that helped me through my children’s births. It’s such a special time, and yes it’s a shame she won’t be there to bring more life’s into the world.

I believe MSM have already stated that this Citroen and the caravan belong to SS the suspects father. Can't find the link for now sorry.
Is it looking like SS has 'assisted an offender' by arranging for MS's van to be parked elsewhere? I can't keep up with all the properties and vehicles presented in this case.

welcome to the new posters & members.
We had been wondering how this was also affecting those whose babies she had delivered.
The news of the circumstances of her being found must have been awful.
Can't imagine how her mum, sister are coping right now.

I know it sounds far fetched but what If they were having an affair and it was a sex game gone wrong ? Hence the masking tape over her eyes, as in some kind of bondage. I know it doesn’t add up with him threatening her but it could be the reason COD is not so obvious.
This is a common excuse provided by defendants in such cases.

Hi everyone, I have just signed up so am new to this.
Regarding the alleged scream... this area is know for being a nice place with a low crime rate. If someone screamed in a property near me i would not be able to pin point the exact property it came from. Therefore i dont think anyone could have used to scream to act on before ot was publised that SE was missing and also may or may not be relevant as it could have come from another nearby property just as equally it could have come from SE.
I live in a similar area and this is very plausible. People live quiet lives and don't immediately assume a crime is taking place. This does not mean they didn't hear a scream and it may be key evidence when added to the bigger picture so well done that neighbour for speaking up.

Is it looking like SS has 'assisted an offender' by arranging for MS's van to be parked elsewhere? I can't keep up with all the properties and vehicles presented in this case.

apparently the white van was parked on the empty drive of the Stirling Grandma ( she is in a home, hse is vacant.)

This is virtually opposite the SS home.
Having seen the footage, the white van looks very clean, even the alloys. No idea on what basis they suspected "assisting an offender." Could be unwittingly ....could have been cleaned? Or providing an alibi?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back