UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the kids will not be separated.
3 little girls.
A baby.
I think N. will eventually live with his Mum.
As we don’t know anything clear of what went on in the past in terms of O. (Very sad and awful re abuse from Urfan). I think it’s still pie in the sky at this stage to think the eldest lad will go back to O. JMOO

But why have a raid to take them just to bring them back? Why not simply schedule the hearing? I don't get it.

jmo
Presumably the authorities wanted to officially locate the children and check their welfare. The children will also need to be cared for and I am sure the authorities will not want to create more trauma for the children by putting them with unknown adults.
The authorities know where they are and I would assume have issued conditions which must be adhered to by the grandfather. The children could have requested to go back to stay with him.

As we don’t know anything clear of what went on in the past in terms of O. (Very sad and awful re abuse from Urfan). I think it’s still pie in the sky at this stage to think the eldest lad will go back to O. JMOO
Mother and grandmother said they want the son back.

So, I don't think that there are any contraindications as some seem to allude.

JMO

Sara's grandfather, Muhammad Sharif, who lives in the city of Jhelum, said the five children had been with him since they came to Pakistan and "it was his duty to protect the children", adding: "I couldn't leave them alone."

He insisted the children were "fine and happy with me".

Sara's grandfather described the police raid on his home by around 15 officers, saying: "We were inside the house, they raided the doors and I don't know if they had a search warrant."

He said the five children were in a room when "they took them away".

Muhammad Sharif admitted he met Mr Sharif, 41, Ms Batool, 29, and Mr Malik, 28, "on the first day" after they travelled to Pakistan.

"They told me they were scared and ran from the UK," he said, adding: "I told them the kids will stay with me, you go wherever you want to go."

Police 'never asked about the kids'

Mr Sharif also told Sky News the police "have never asked me about the kids, and where they are", claiming officers were "only interested in the parents, they weren't with me".

And he said he had not spoken to the trio "for a long time".

Since the five children were recovered by police and placed in custody at a local police station, they have now been handed back to their grandfather. They are at his home but officers will on Tuesday hand them over to the court.

The search is still ongoing for the three adults, and officers say they are "hopeful" they can locate Mr Sharif and Ms Batool.

Since the five children were recovered by police and placed in custody at a local police station, they have now been handed back to their grandfather. They are at his home but officers will on Tuesday hand them over to the court.
SBM
BBM

I wouldn't trust grandfather as far as I could throw him. I hope the police are keeping an eye on his property, wouldn't want any of the children to disappear before court

Sara's grandfather, Muhammad Sharif, who lives in the city of Jhelum, said the five children had been with him since they came to Pakistan and "it was his duty to protect the children", adding: "I couldn't leave them alone."

He insisted the children were "fine and happy with me".

Sara's grandfather described the police raid on his home by around 15 officers, saying: "We were inside the house, they raided the doors and I don't know if they had a search warrant."

He said the five children were in a room when "they took them away".

Muhammad Sharif admitted he met Mr Sharif, 41, Ms Batool, 29, and Mr Malik, 28, "on the first day" after they travelled to Pakistan.

"They told me they were scared and ran from the UK," he said, adding: "I told them the kids will stay with me, you go wherever you want to go."

Police 'never asked about the kids'

Mr Sharif also told Sky News the police "have never asked me about the kids, and where they are", claiming officers were "only interested in the parents, they weren't with me".

And he said he had not spoken to the trio "for a long time".

The search is still ongoing for the three adults, and officers say they are "hopeful" they can locate Mr Sharif and Ms Batool.
I hope this story ends with five live children.

I hope Pakistani LE isN'T baiting the parents with children... or... perhaps the children haven't actually been returned? Either way I hope LE somehow has eyes on everyone.

Protect the children!

Jmo

Last edited:
Mother and grandmother said they want the son back.

So, I don't think that there are any contraindications as some seem to allude.

JMO
It might be that the 13 year old returns to the UK and foster care, but he will be allowed supervised contact with his mum and Polish family. Maybe he'll be returned full time eventually too, if the circumstances are right.

I think this is one of the main reasons they fled to Pakistan, so that the kids would be looked after by family rather than ending up in foster care. Tbh it could be the right solution, they are with family who will care for them, and they are together. If the court approve that’s ok then maybe that’s the trigger for the adults to give themselves up and start discussions with LE.

I think this is one of the main reasons they fled to Pakistan, so that the kids would be looked after by family rather than ending up in foster care. Tbh it could be the right solution, they are with family who will care for them, and they are together. If the court approve that’s ok then maybe that’s the trigger for the adults to give themselves up and start discussions with LE.

I agree for the younger 2 boys and 2 girls, who have 2 fugitive parents in Pakistan. As far as we know, there are no other close relatives of UrfanS in the UK and BB is, allegedly, estranged from her family in the UK.
But N has his biological mother in the UK and relatives in Poland, so it would seem unkind to not allow his maternal family to take care of him.
Also, being 13, he is probably the most reliable witness to be able to say what happened to Sara during the long period of abuse and injury. So I feel that he would be safer in the UK.

All MOO of course.

But Sara was being looked after by family when she was murdered.
How does anyone believe that the fugitives care one jot for any children?
Taking them to Pakistan ensured they could not tell what happened to Sara, and
they would have been left with grandad because they were an impediment to the 3 adults' going into hiding and staying free.
If anyone is terrified now, I think it would be the children, because they have been kept in hiding and could have been told what awful things will happen to them if they don't stay there.
Sara herself went to her own father to tell that her mother had spanked her, he gained custody of her and her brother, they both may have wanted that at the time? just as the remaining children now may want to stay with grandad in Pakistan, they are possibly not the best judges of who will and will not care for them.

As the children are British citizens. The British government will be responsible (guardians) for them.
This is why the the children are expected to be handed over to the British High Commission.

They may agree guardianship with relatives (who are British) as I don't believe they can bequeath guardianship to non British as different countries will have different laws on raising children which may not be in line with the British laws (IMOO). I doubt, therefore, that the children will be given to relatives in Pakistan (or Poland). The relatives would have to be residing in UK and the upbringing would have to be in UK. JMOO

But Sara was being looked after by family when she was murdered.
How does anyone believe that the fugitives care one jot for any children?
Taking them to Pakistan ensured they could not tell what happened to Sara, and
they would have been left with grandad because they were an impediment to the 3 adults' going into hiding and staying free.
If anyone is terrified now, I think it would be the children, because they have been kept in hiding and could have been told what awful things will happen to them if they don't stay there.
Sara herself went to her own father to tell that her mother had spanked her, he gained custody of her and her brother, they both may have wanted that at the time? just as the remaining children now may want to stay with grandad in Pakistan, they are possibly not the best judges of who will and will not care for them.
Absolutely agree, Porkypies!

There is no regard to their education, very young children were abandoned as parents were only thinking of themselves! Probably kept away from window, not allowing them to step outside the house or even garden, not allowed to make noise, etc! They were kept as prisoners and the grandfather was ok with that (IMOO) Grandfather was willing to keep them in hiding - for how long?!? The 13yr old boy is traumatised! Did grandfather not care that he needs psychological support and help?!?

We in this site are praying for justice for Sara - did the grandfather think she was fairly treated ?!?! (MOO)

I am sorry, but I dont think any of them are thinking of the children!!! (IMOO)

I wonder...

Mother claimed she had equal rights to children although father got custody and they lived with him.

In such a case, any taking a child abroad must have permission of the other parent.
That is how it is done in my country.
According to law.
Without permission a child cannot leave.
(Even when a school organizes a trip in the country, we must have a permission signed by 2 parents/legal guardians, divorced or not. If not - a child cannot go).

And in this case, a boy was taken to Pakistan.

It seems to me all mother's rights were violated here.
She was alienated from her own children.
She was simlpy told "to wait" by Social Services.
Was there any mediation?

How is it even legally possible?
Was she deprived of all parental rights?

Nothing was reported that it was the case.

JMO

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member