UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wish to post as such you should get verified by websleuths. I suspect Dinosaursplash was just responding to what seemed to be just another poster.

I'm responding to what was presented as factual protocol in this instance which is incorrect
Ah ok. I misconstrued what you meant

No worries. If he intended to inflict injury to himself, there would of course be potential to do so until such time as the monitoring PO could respond.

SBM

IMO he told his wife sort of taradiddle about the IE (perhaps presenting it as prank being misunderstood) but how it could wreck his career. So please would she say he was home by X o'clock on 3rd, because that'll save his job.

When she's questioned, the taradiddle comes out first. It's only later on that the enormity dawns on her, and she tells them enough to identify the real date of an under-investigated IE, for which they could swiftly identify him. Especially now they were trying to place him there. (As opposed to looking at footage and wondering 'how do we find out who that is?' - if they even got that far)

This is very good theory - that the assisting an offender arrest could have instead related to the IE offence

Combined with the head injury (apparently self-inflicted) and the reckless behaviour in the takeaway I'm suggesting steroid abuse again (roid rage). What caused this recent increase in deviant behaviour?

I'm not sure at this point if we can say if this is a 'recent increase in deviant behaviour'. I would imagine more that this is a slow escalation and would be surprised if he hadn't carried out similar atrocities before. My worry is that with SE he may well have been 'unlucky' in that his victim has a relatively stable life where such a disappearance is very quickly noticed.

Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

O I hadn't seen this before that is really rather disturbing. Of course we don't know it's related but still.

They observed WC rather than arrest straight away because they were hoping he would lead them to SE. MOO

I haven’t checked in for a day, and all hell has broken loose!
I notice a thread has been deleted and haven’t read through the last thread, only halfway through the one previous so can delete.....

however what happened with the poster who was contacted via a police officer on a mobile number questioning where footage can be viewed in slow motion?

If this is why thread 5 was deleted I apologise, but not checked back in since thread 5, which then was deleted?

can delete if necessary, thanks in advance.

Hope he's not doing this to make out he's insane and didn't know what he was doing

That is not enough to substantiate such a claim. It would of course be down to psychological evaluation that would be presented for consideration by the court

If the restaurant was in or close to the abduction, I wonder if it was a case of misidentification in targeting SE. I wonder if she's physically similar to the victim of the IE.
This whole case is just horrible. I feel so desperately sad for SE and her friends and family.

That is kind of what I was insinuating in my previous posts...(that he thought SE was the witness who had reported him)

Sadly I think you’re right. The family are appealing again for the witnesses. They wouldn’t need to if they had this footage.

It's just normal in terms of building the case

But I think the fact that they found the perp and then the body so quickly, and the body is in his locale, means they have a rock solid case.

The scene on Poynders road is still a bit of an enigma.

It appears that the lead to him came from a bus camera, they would have surely already checked all cctv from there as it was only a few minutes walk on from her last location.

So did the bus camera pick up the actual abduction?

If it was just the car driving around that area I wonder what led them to do such a specific search of just a few meters of pavement and the small grass park behind.

If it just captured more general footage of the car or her in the car you would expect the search area to be much wider
The doorbell camera caught SE walking along Poynders Road however she never passed another doorbell camera further down the road. I believe this is how the Police knew to search a particular spot on that road. It would also give them a time frame to narrow down the suspect cars on that road

Edited to add- looking for a source

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

Indeed I have been playing this on and off all day. There is an awful lot of front and back seat movement. I am CONVINCED in the very last frame (where is finishes) her head appears. Especially in full screen mode.

I agree to an extent but we do need to be realistic. No amount of patrols and beat bobbies on earth would prevent someone hell bent on carrying out this sort of crime. Imo with cctv and the like it is harder than ever to commit this sort of crime, as is evidenced in this case with how quickly the (alleged) perpetrator has been brought to justice.

Of course, it was a more general response to the comment I was replying to, but there are god knows how many stabbings, muggings, burglaries and violence that would have been prevented by a visible presence of the police.

No chance
He is like Cannon another who always denies involvement, but looks nailed for the Suzi lamplugh disappearance.

The only one imo who might fit as another potential Suspect would probably be Levi bellfield, but I don’t think this fella would be in there inquires.

Is there an efit for those murders?

FWIW it definitely isn't the SEAT Exeo as the car on the TfL camera here has the indicator in the door mirror which the SEAT doesn't have. It looks like a small or medium SUV like a Juke/Qashqai or similar.

I wonder if he flashed her and she took a picture on her phone? He has then panicked due to his career/ family and tried to catch up to her. Intentionally or unintentionally run her down; smashing her phone in the process, and tried to cover his tracks. This would explain the forensics at her last known sighting IMO

I've been flashed in the past a couple of times (when we didn't carry phones) and the best way I can describe the moment , was surreal. It's kind of like 'am I actually seeing this!' Taking a photo on a phone would have been the last thing I would have thought about. So I just can't see that would have happened IMO.

The scene on Poynders road is still a bit of an enigma.

It appears that the lead to him came from a bus camera, they would have surely already checked all cctv from there as it was only a few minutes walk on from her last location.

So did the bus camera pick up the actual abduction?

If it was just the car driving around that area I wonder what led them to do such a specific search of just a few meters of pavement and the small grass park behind.

If it just captured more general footage of the car or her in the car you would expect the search area to be much wider

He was originally arrested for kidnapping, the very definition of which, means that she wasn't willing or consenting to be taken. They must have had enough evidence to be able to arrest him on this charge. I'm not sure, but I can't imagine that simply having footage of her in his car would be enough to satisfy evidence of kidnapping? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284