Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The book didn’t get the best reviews.
Forge Identity by Ayoola Ajayi

“Staggering to recover from these severe traumas, he finds relief and joy in meeting his first love, becomes embroiled in grand theft, and experiences heartbreaking betrayal. Ezekiel must decide if he will join the ranks of a criminal mastermind, or fight to escape the tyranny that has surrounded his young life. Or even beat them at their own game.
When trust is lost, can he even trust himself?”

That fatherless account only follows one possible real person out of 15. The person it follows was who I imagined owning it. Tracked them abd friends and they’ve visited salt lake and are wealthy.,. No idea if they are “real”.

So now you can see more info about Instagram accounts. If you are on mobile click the three dots at top of page. It was created July 31, 2018 and has also had two former usernames that I’m probably not allowed to share? Tell me if so.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

The phrase "sleep your way to the top" was understood until the year 2000 and later as an option. That has been replaced with #metoo, a movement that underscores a woman's right to do as she pleases and there should never be any consequences for those choices.

Context is important when trying understand how someone became a victim. In this case, it was personal choice, luring and fatal error - or at least it looks like that.

Police need to know how this man found her, why he met her at a park, and what he did with her after her phone was disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the owner of the house really did it, how come they dont have enough on him to make the arrest? Even after searching his house...

It take time to process evidence. They need to “dot their “i”s and cross their “t”s.” As I’ve heard many LE say in the past, “it’s not like CSI”. I’m sure an arrest will come very soon. They want no room for mistakes.

I hope he's shaking with fear and makes a mistake/leads LE to Kenzie or evidence. He was sloppy with the listings after all and he's under pressure now.

Hope he doesn’t off himself so he can be held accountable.

Eta: they took his guns and ammo so he would have to hang himself or something else. They also no doubt took his phones, computers, etc. He is sitting there alone with nothing and he knows his life is OVER. Moo

Last edited:
Women coming and going at all hours of the night? Cameras? Was he making videos?

I think that account was provided by someone who lived with him in his previous apartment.

I doubt anything changed though, and those cameras aren’t normal.

I’m sure he was making videos.

Tara gave her interview to Fox 13 News (her full name was stated by the reporter) so I can post more now.

She said he was drinking and offered her a whiskey. She said there were cameras everywhere with 3 in the master bedroom. He told her to avoid one bedroom in basement as guest was there. The basement gave her the creeps to the point that when he contacted her to clean there again she "ghosted" him.

And finally, he talked about a girlfriend he'd just broken up with and how she was "crazy." Her words.
please tell me there is a link to this interview?

at this time I do think the poi is likely who it will end up being, but how do we know that they didn't get together and then she left and something happened to her before she got home fr0m a third party?

You can see the segment I saw tonight. The man said he met Kenzie in a bar 3-4 weeks ago, and it was revealed that she was on some of those social media sites.

I'm sorry for her Family and Friends having to see this on tv and be so sensationalized when everyone just wants to find this much cared about young woman. .

Was Missing College Student Working as a 'Sugar Baby'?

Unfortunate. for everyone

I'm curious whether this choice was part of moving to Salt Lake City 4 years ago to attend the University of Utah, or whether this is a more recent choice.

It was only 3 months ago that she was offering to advise others on the lifestyle choice.

I still find it hard to imagine a young woman flying home from her grandmother's funeral and due to take mid terms and flying back to California for a wedding on Saturday would go running around town in the middle of the night!

I keep getting this uneasy feeling she's somewhere but way too embarrassed to surface. Are they still referring to her as missing?

that's my concern too. I can fully see this happening. JMO

Yep. They can tail him and surveil him, but they can’t prevent him from offing himself if he’s free. His life is over and he knows it.

Of course so many of these dirtbags are scared of death (IRONIC considering they don’t mind killing other people) and make deals to avoid the death penalty so maybe he’s one of those types of cowards.

at this time I do think the poi is likely who it will end up being, but how do we know that they didn't get together and then she left and something happened to her before she got home fr0m a third party?

Because her phone never turned back on.

I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe they found evidence during that search either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member