VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone following Amy's case absolutely MUST read all 3 Style Weekly articles linked ^, "Amy Interrupted, Parts I, II and III".

There is so much information in those 3 articles, I don't even know where to begin. Wow...

Yessiree...

Reading some of those Style Weekly articles helps me better understand how somebody close to Amy's family, and to her case, could freak out. I understand now the level of distrust. I understand now the skepticism. I'd feel the same way. My GOD. I'm reeling, to say the least.

I swear I'll probably have to thoroughly research any foreign trip I take pertaining to each land's laws, customs, bad policies, crime, authorities, etc - otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.

January 1, 1980 looks to be used in a whole page of archives. Thank you do much for this link! I did an archive search with terms Amy Bradley and came up with this:

http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond...=&feature=&keywords=Amy+Bradley&submit=Search

Looks like there's several issues...

Can't open part III of the second article if anyone can find it and link separately. Good articles

1. They quote Caribbean as saying Yellow passed the lie detector.

2. The two girls see Amy twice the first time at 5:30 which clashes with Ron's time of 5:30 finding Amy asleep or resting.

3. The call in Spanish to Iva how does that fit in with Vanished or what else we know?

Since the very beginning, the VERY beginning, the Bradley's have been full fledged victims themselves.

I can't believe what they have gone through. How can they still be sane? How do they go on, their dear, precious Amy has been stolen ALL THIS TIME?

1998. :(

im in agreement with the others who said the san francisco sighting makes close to zero sense. it's out of alignment with the geographic location of the other sightings and, honestly, i don't know how anyone post 9/11 would get into the united states without a passport unless they were smuggled. that just seems like an outside-reality possibility. what on earth would be so important that they'd go to all that trouble to smuggle her into the united states knowing, as others have said, that she'd have a perfect opportunity to scream or ask for help. i mean, to believe this, we have to believe they had her in public in her own country after years of hiding her. it doesn't make any sense to me and i continue to discount that sighting in my mind.

I wouldn't discount it. If a smaller private "yatch" or cruiseship stopped in international waters and had a "runner" come meet them I don't think anyone would have said anything if the runner was docked in private marina, especially if the people on board looked "American". also keep in mind that Amy had been gone for a while and was more than likely submissive.

However, since we can't find any real verification on her sighting the SF connections could be totally bogus

im in agreement with the others who said the san francisco sighting makes close to zero sense. it's out of alignment with the geographic location of the other sightings and, honestly, i don't know how anyone post 9/11 would get into the united states without a passport unless they were smuggled. that just seems like an outside-reality possibility. what on earth would be so important that they'd go to all that trouble to smuggle her into the united states knowing, as others have said, that she'd have a perfect opportunity to scream or ask for help. i mean, to believe this, we have to believe they had her in public in her own country after years of hiding her. it doesn't make any sense to me and i continue to discount that sighting in my mind.

I'm also seeing different info for early 70's to 80's. Looks like SSN's might not have been issued to non us citizens & that they'd just have a work visa of sorts. I'm confused, trying to validate. I'm wondering if Flyer may mean SIN. If its SSN, then we could be dang lucky to search that or have Flyer call it in ASAP to the authorities with all of her information.

Waitasec... Did you say he has a SS#?

Yes, but in Canada we call it a SIN# (Social Insurance #)
I have his Canadian SIN number on a document from a hotel where he worked.

* In checking thru the document, it was an enrolment for insurance when he started
his employment at the Hotel as Manager. FYI.
Date of birth is also there.

I'm also seeing different info for early 70's to 80's. Looks like SSN's might not have been issued to non us citizens & that they'd just have a work visa of sorts. I'm confused, trying to validate. I'm wondering if Flyer may mean SIN. If its SSN, then we could be dang lucky to search that or have Flyer call it in ASAP to the authorities with all of her information.

If I can get a toll free number and a name of who to ask for, familiar with this man, I would gladly call.
Perhaps someone can post it for me?

I didn't realize people could just come and go from a ship that were not passengers

I have only cruised once and you had to show an ID card issued by the ship

I read of a dance troupe that came on board?

There is a poster on the Ivy Merck thread that has worked for a cruise line and she said it was easy to get people on board a ship. I wonder how easy it is to get people OFF a cruise ship?

If I can get a toll free number and a name of who to ask for, familiar with this man, I would gladly call.
Perhaps someone can post it for me?

I saw this posted a few pages back, but it's for contacting the Bradley's with any information.

The FBI in the Caribbean has not always been good in responding to tips and witness sightings. If anyone has any information, please contact the Bradleys at teamamy@hotmail.com.

The FBI Office in San Juan, PR is in charge of the case. Although, I understand they may not always be as pro-active (my words).

Amy's FBI Page: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley

A link to the San Juan office is at the bottom of the page:
http://www.fbi.gov/sanjuan/

I agree. Even if her captors could easily get Amy into America, why on earth then parade her around in such a public, busy place???

It makes no sense whatsoever.

And although we have been told that the sighting was 'verified', what does this actually mean...?

Because let's face it, unless the witness actually managed to speak to the woman to verify it was Amy OR unless the witness was someone who had known her very well, the sighting cannot be described as 'definitely' being Amy.

Even if the witness saw the same tattoos that Amy had, that is still not proof. Those tattoos may have been very popular.

Not trying to be negative or anything - I simply do not understand why her captors would bring Amy to America. It seems counter intuitive, surely?

Anyone following Amy's case absolutely MUST read all 3 Style Weekly articles linked ^, "Amy Interrupted, Parts I, II and III".

There is so much information in those 3 articles, I don't even know where to begin. Wow...

Agree! I haven't read all 3 parts but some very interesting information we didn't know including Brad being confronted by a man accusing him of hitting on his wife. May have nothing to do with Amy's disappearance but it does make one question if this guy had a problem with the Bradleys.

Off to read....

Regarding the missing pictures. Can someone please explain what the process is on a cruise to collect photos? Does the person have to show ID? Or could anyone just show up with cash and request the photos?

TIA

Hmmm...