VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a couple of her Twitter posts she has screenshots of Longwood emails. The screenshots are from an iPhone(5?) and the carrier displayed is Sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!

Seeing on the newest TE flier that JH's phone was receiving texts from AJ's phone from 3pm on March 2 to 5:30 am on March 3 makes me wonder if her phones battery would even last that long without a charge. I was assuming that JH only received a few texts right around the last one at 5:30 on the third. If I'm actively using my phone during the day I have to charge it. iPhones are pretty notorious for having a poor battery life.

I do not think this will turn into a cold case at all. I know a month seems like a long time, but in a bodyless case, it's nothing. And if Tim Miller takes this on, and it looks like he may, he just might find AJ. He has access to better equipment than the PDs even have ie side sonar and drones. He will bring legitimacy and exposure to the case. That part about not wanting to be lied to on his site? I think it can go either way. One, he won't touch it because of all the BS and time wasted because of lies and having like 8 different "last seen" times, or he will be so disgusted that he will want justice for AJ and do it to spite the perps. I'm very encouraged since he has AJ's flyer on his page with TES's number.

Yes, I am very encouraged too. I think this is the break she needs, and I am hopeful that his presence will cut through the BS and get down to the REAL facts. This guessing game is torture!

The other items are easier and seem to be clean up items after the fact, and leading folks in other directions - potentially. JMO & all that. But, I might think of what other places in that area there are that may have not been looked a thoroughly, even besides water locations.

RSBM. I tend to believe the clothes are red herrings. I don't think she was even currently using those. If I went by the behavior of my own children, there was probably a sports bag left over from the previous year that never got cleaned out. I just had a discussion with my oldest (a senior) as he was leaving the house this AM about when he was going to return all his previous years' track uniforms. They have new uni's this year.
Me: "By the time P (9 yo) graduates?"
B: "Maybe."
Me: "By the time P (7 mo) graduates?"
B: "Definitely"

So, you know. This is a boy, but my daughter (15) doesn't clean anything out until reminded 12 times, either. Maybe it's my parenting. :p

That's a lot of stuff jh had to keep straight when filling out the report I can barely handle one 3yr old let alone think about where my ammo/gun may be. But listing ammo and no gun , I know that person writing up the report had to be like, ok so where's the gun?
Jh:" thought process" must mention debit card but not the missing gun
You'd think somewhere something would have slipped out by now.

I'm not certain it is actually all that much stuff. I think that the multiple same codes could belong to things that took multiple lines to describe--leaning this way because of the line that I believe has the teen's name that they have been implicating all along. That seems like it broke in the middle of a sentence.

ETA: just realized you were referring to hotel ping. I was thinking of the ping near Thole where the family organized an early search for the cell phone with metal detectors and machetes.

Now that you brought that up, what bothered me about that story was the way he stated they were looking for the phone because it was thrown out of a car window there. It was said so matter-of-factly, confidently as if he knew for sure. How could you know she tossed it out the window unless you were with her. Or spoke to someone with her.

I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing that a ping can be traced so exactly to a point in the weeds next to a highway (not a car on the highway) or a bed in a hotel. I think that last bit was LE overblowing their information to scare him into a confession.

Ok I have been reading about all the theories about the credit card. This actually happened to me last night. My husband asked me to get something out of his wallet. When I pulled the card out it literally snapped long ways down the entire length of the card. He said this has happened to him before and that wallets tend to make the cards brittle and has seen several snap. It was a plastic card but not a credit card so it could very well been thinner then a credit card. I don't have the card on me to take a picture of it but it was a clean break but it wasn't straight so to speak. If he still has it when he gets home I will try to take a picture of it and post it.

My thought is if AJ carried her card in a wallet maybe it got brittle and snapped as well. Of course a woman wallet would not be under the same stress as a mans but I have also seen many kids carrying their phones in there back pockets. Not knowing the case she had maybe its possible she also carried her phone in back pocket and said card also got brittle?

My husband's has done this also, particularly his debit cards. It is from sitting on it.

From the outside looking in, I'm not sure THEY do. I get the hinky feeling WH didn't like the attention he was showing to AJ and once he (WH) made his feelings known to others, on how he felt about that, they latched onto it because... Wes. I think there are some young men connected to this case that both fear and admire him (because he's Mr. Badass, or something, been to prison, probably talks a good talk, blah blah, and blah) and/or benefit from his extra-curricular activity in the the coke business.

Basically, sycophants. Yes I know that sounds mean and stuff but when you're young, stuff looks different than when you're not.

moo.

Or possibly they hate him because aj still had feelings for him. I know from experience of my own that even if he is a bad boy and your parents dislike him, you still might talk to him and have feelings for him, after your parents make you break up. Maybe now that they are both of age, she started talking more to him possibly hanging out on weekends home, they didn't like that so try to pin him with aj missing.

To be able to use the Find my iPhone app they would need to know AJ's iTunes password.

RSBM. Multiple devices can share 1 iTunes account. My husband's account is also shared by my oldest two children. It helps us keep an eye on what they are downloading. I also seem to recall that we had an issue with having a verified CC or DC on the account, which the kids would not have, to download even free apps. Depending on when AJ got her iPhone, it may have been set up on a shared account and never changed.

I just called and spoke to someone in homicide. They were VERY interested to hear what I had to say about the tinsnips and the debit card.

Like night and day actually to my prior conversation with the tip line.

They took my info down and asked if it was okay if the detectives called me back and I said sure.

Hopefully this will help.

:cheer:

Seeing on the newest TE flier that JH's phone was receiving texts from AJ's phone from 3pm on March 2 to 5:30 am on March 3 makes me wonder if her phones battery would even last that long without a charge. I was assuming that JH only received a few texts right around the last one at 5:30 on the third. If I'm actively using my phone during the day I have to charge it. iPhones are pretty notorious for having a poor battery life.

She may have received a message or two around 3 pm and then not again until early morning hours. The way it is worded implies a continuous convo, but it could have just been around both those times.

Sorry for the continuous burst of posts from me. Catching up from last night! You all were busy! Done talking to myself now. ;)

Thank you, I mustve missed that in my rush to post the info.

So two of the most direct routes out of three go right past WH's hotel??

hmmm.

I haven't gone back very far in this thread but he could have turned down dominion and then meadow creek and out little creek if he was wanting avoid the hotel...

Pretty sure a lot of us knew about them before anything was posted publicly. In fact, in the very beginning all you had to do was run a google search for Hadsell missing and numerous hits came up for WH's criminal history. Same search in google images brought up his mug shots.

I found it by accident. I couldn't recall AJ's first name when I was trying to find her case here on WS, so I simply typed in "Hadsell". Took me right to the other missing "Hadsell". LOL...sometimes even an idiot gets lucky, I guess. ;)

O/T warning!

I am NOT going to press my husband's kindness today. I'll be cleaning and scrubbing and cooking all day, but will check in periodically. If anything big happens, send telepathic shout out. :)

I think we probably need to work on this ping thing because I dont like it can get it at an exact location like it would show on your phone to use. Dont they use like a trajectory so you can get it close but could it be possible it like pinged at the storage unit and not hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was at my daughters and she has google maps on her cheap WalMart phone. It's the basic one- I think she paid $30 for it. Anyways, as we walked around her apartment, you could watch the little icon move along with us. I'm not sure how accurate straight tower pings are, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbqchickenrobot